Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With recent evidence uncovered, this is the conclusion we have came to... Seven was NOT aware that Wizzi was Nati, ...
Page: 6

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

With recent evidence uncovered, this is the conclusion we have came to...

Seven was NOT aware that Wizzi was Nati, hence denying the Iron Belt(didn't want anyone to know his gear)

AFK found the Talos, AFK was party leader, and Seven repeatedly tanked bosses for Persimmon.

Nati, there was 5 people in that party.

1.Picnic
    2.Seven
    3.Notry
    4.Nati
    5.maniacalsuicider

You are 1 person out of 5. You will recieve 1/5 of an Iron belt in IGC from Seven.

This is not AFK/Persimmon, it is 5 players killing a boss.

Therefore you get 1/5, ironbelt=15gbs.

You'll be paid 3 gold bars.

Nati, to ask for 50% of a drop for using 1 skill then dying to the boss without wolfing the tankers who found the boss would be rediculous.

Also Nati, you had 0 significance in killing the Talos. If you would have drained or not, that party still had the ability to kill it. The tanker, picnic, had to use a wolf scroll. Thats also something that should be known.

Topic closed.[/b]
    LOL ! you are so fucking pathetic <_< .. WHEN WE KILLED THE TALOS IRON BELT WAS WORTH 25 GB&#39;S

NO1 CARE HOW MUCH AN IRON BELT WORTH NOW , I WAS THE PL WE KILLED TOGETHER A SQ AND THAN YOU REMAKE

THE PARTY WHEN WE WERE IN THE TALOS AND NOTRY HAVE&#39;NT DONE ANYTHING <_<

ME OR ELAD NEVER HAD ANY AGREEMENT WITH YOU ABOUT WHEN SEVEN WILL PAY US

SEVEN IS IGNORING OF ALL MY PM&#39;S IN GAME EVEN TOUGHT I SEE HIM MOVING !

AND ABOUT THE " POOR " THING , SEVEN IS SELLING A SPEAR OF MURKEY ATM FOR 6gb <_<

AND IF YOU ARE SO POOR THAN NP ! COME NOW TO MORADON I&#39;ll GIVE YOU 10gb&#39;s FOR THE IRON BELT SO YOU

WON&#39;T BE POOR

SO I&#39;M GONNA CLOSE THIS SUBJECT TODAY , COME NOW TO MORADON GIVE ME 10gb&#39;s OR I&#39;LL GIVE YOU 10gb&#39;s

FOR THE IRON BELT , OR YOU ARE A PATHETIC SCAMMER AND YOU&#39;LL BE KICKED FROM AFK JUST AS DEREK PROMISED !

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol idk for him to ask 10 gb when he was only 1 their doesnt seem fair

i like how they said 3 gb

and i dont think they are scammers cuz they didnt give ur clan 10gb lolz

Written up agreement plz

we was 2, when there was 4 ppl there.

LOL i never thought he will do it.
    + He posted hes rogue stats on " post your stats " section and he wrote " w/o babashop " i thought he said the true , and i guess you the mother of the babashopers , lmao.
    Lossing your rep just for an fucking item just to be better? noob.

Nati , kos aima selo bat zona , good luck.[/b]
    ... i think you have confused the noob warrior "seven" with me, maybe you should read better.

PaPaSmurF

LOL ! you are so fucking pathetic <_< .. WHEN WE KILLED THE TALOS IRON BELT WAS WORTH 25 GB&#39;S

NO1 CARE HOW MUCH AN IRON BELT WORTH NOW , I WAS THE PL WE KILLED TOGETHER A SQ AND THAN YOU REMAKE

THE PARTY WHEN WE WERE IN THE TALOS AND NOTRY HAVE&#39;NT DONE ANYTHING <_<

ME OR ELAD NEVER HAD ANY AGREEMENT WITH YOU ABOUT WHEN SEVEN WILL PAY US

SEVEN IS IGNORING OF ALL MY PM&#39;S IN GAME EVEN TOUGHT I SEE HIM MOVING !

AND ABOUT THE " POOR " THING , SEVEN IS SELLING A SPEAR OF MURKEY ATM FOR 6gb <_<

AND IF YOU ARE SO POOR THAN NP ! COME NOW TO MORADON I&#39;ll GIVE YOU 10gb&#39;s FOR THE IRON BELT SO YOU

WON&#39;T BE POOR

SO I&#39;M GONNA CLOSE THIS SUBJECT TODAY , COME NOW TO MORADON GIVE ME 10gb&#39;s OR I&#39;LL GIVE YOU 10gb&#39;s

FOR THE IRON BELT , OR YOU ARE A PATHETIC SCAMMER AND YOU&#39;LL BE KICKED FROM AFK JUST AS DEREK PROMISED !
    [/b]
    He just got the spear yesterday I believe.
    The way I see it, the damage you have done to Seven&#39;s name by making this topic, you owe him GBs and an apology.

ROFL.

After starting this topic, you dont deserve a thing.

The damage is done.

I guess when i see you taking a boss, ill get a rogue to run up, drain it, die, then demand half of the drop

Banned

5 man party.

you get 1/5 cut, end of discussion. Not a 50/50 cause 2 clans, 5 PLAYERS. 1/5 each.

The damage you have caused with this post full of lies can never be undone. have fun with your 3 gbs.

ResTrikteD

fuck you nati

Banned

fuck you nati[/b]
    Lmao spam more please

Surpsrising how people can change their thoughts after reading a post AND after many events...

SeveN why didn&#39;t you accept when he offered 10gb&#39;s for the IB...That would have been cool and no such a big deal...

And lol, Nati doesn&#39;t owe SeveN a fuckin penny... :mellow: EDIT: as SeveN doesn&#39;t owe much to Nati now

derek you are a miserable kid ... we made an agreement in the ventrilo that we will share 50% 50% all the drops that we

will get and some of ppl from your clan heard it very well , you are a pathetic scammer you don&#39;t deserve to any respect

in this server.[/b]
    Why

Do

You

Write

This?

PaPaSmurF

Why
    Do
    You
    Write
    This?[/b]
    Because I&#39;m Anglysh are bad ok.
    sorry for me bad.
    xD <3 Nati....
    I mean Natư.

Banned

tbh, Nati sounds more real to me, why would Nati make a topic like this? if it wasnt a deal, if its entirely between seven and him, then Seven is in ur clan, hes being called a scammer, and ur going to do nothing?[/b]
    thats as far as i read b4 i had to post

first of all i wasnt there and wasnt in party

1. party is lead by afk members
    2. party is made of first 3 afk members
    3. drop when to leader " afk member"
    4. you where dead and 1 drain got off hence no wolf no drains no HELP
    5. your priest must have healed someone , you want your 10 soul pots back ?
    6. take this noobs fucking posting rights away , to call a clan a scammer because you are a cry baby and your pist cause some person didnt share with you , Get the fuck over it plox i mean wtf you want to get paid cause you died ?

ALSO FOR THOSE READING , I JOINED CLAN 5 DAYS , AND THIS COCKSUCKER PM ME CALLING ME A SCAMMER in moradon claiming me and my clan where no honor noobs who wouldnt get his respect , thats hella gay

i have every fucking right to post here since this peice of shit is a liar and should be not only muted but possibly banned in my oppionion people like this is only a small problem with the ko community , they only speak w/o thinking and they are only jealous of what others got / can acheive and wish to " aka rain on there parade " instead of getting there own shit

rofl nik.. we had an agreement, the part leaders are AFK because seven remake the party.

i want my 10 souls back.. wow wtf dude, we had an fucking agreement, there was 4 ppl there, and 1 who wasnt even there. this drop could esaly come to me, and then what, i dont need to give him a peny? for weeks all afk saying he will pay to me, but they just dont wanna kick him, so they dont like it anymore.
    after everyone read ur shit guys, ur promises, thats even more clear what happend here.

jaymaniac6

So much hate over one item :mellow:

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast