Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nati seams most mature if you guys :P you agree to share drops then donīt share? anyway GL all ppls ...
Page: 7

Banned

nati seams most mature if you guys :P

you agree to share drops then donīt share?

anyway GL all ppls and have fun in c-west.

Jason269

Why
    Do
    You
    Write
    This?[/b]

Because I'm Anglysh are bad ok.
    sorry for me bad.
    xD <3 Nati....
    I mean Natý.[/b]
    You

Are

Retarded

Learn

English

BB

Banned

nati seams most mature if you guys :P

you agree to share drops then donīt share?

anyway GL all ppls and have fun in c-west.[/b]
    Selective MOTHER FUCKING reading.

There was NEVER AN AGREEMENT

Nati is fucking retarded anyway..

The guy can&#39;t play rogues for shit.. yet he was claiming to be the best back when he was on his ardream ( el oh el ) rogue

I say let the kid cry.. Fact is that even if his whole clan would have been online at that time they prolly would have failed to kill Talos

Persimmon might honestly be the worst clan on USKO

didinino

off topic:

Seven is a fuking LURER!

need Pax to post SS with his name there, but this is him luring on Pax at shaula (which is so LAME!)

PaPaSmurF

You
    Are
    Retarded
    Learn
    English
    BB[/b]
    I speak english quite well ty.
    Get on my lwl plýs.

Banned

Nati is fucking retarded anyway..

The guy can&#39;t play rogues for shit.. yet he was claiming to be the best back when he was on his ardream ( el oh el ) rogue

I say let the kid cry.. Fact is that even if his whole clan would have been online at that time they prolly would have failed to kill Talos

Persimmon might honestly be the worst clan on USKO [/b]
    That&#39;s kinda useless post so many people said that yet

ResTrikteD

Lmao spam more please

Surpsrising how people can change their thoughts after reading a post AND after many events...

SeveN why didn&#39;t you accept when he offered 10gb&#39;s for the IB...That would have been cool and no such a big deal...

And lol, Nati doesn&#39;t owe SeveN a fuckin penny... :mellow: EDIT: as SeveN doesn&#39;t owe much to Nati now[/b]
    fuck you too

off topic:

Seven is a fuking LURER!

need Pax to post SS with his name there, but this is him luring on Pax at shaula (which is so LAME!)
    [/b]
    lol i lured?
    where this pic shows nothing lol?

why would i lure on my alli clan?

didinino

haahahaa and u lie aswel

wait pax has SS closer with ur name on it. when he logs in i&#39;ll get him to post it.

and btw,

if u accidentally lured it, why did u use TS so fast and let the golem atk Pax? eh?... LAMO...

If Seven can&#39;t pay or it takes 218937218937123912 days for him...Why doesn&#39;t Seven just trade the IB with 10 gbs from Nati? Can someone explain that to me?

Banned

omg saw didinino&#39;s pic
    shard / derek u fucking moron
    don&#39;t u see u got a motha fucker scammer and bad bahaiving kidd in your clan?
    the best solution for u to clean your clan name is just to kick Seven , give nati 10gb
    and i dunno lol
    prtscn , seven , who&#39;s more?
    your clan is cursed !

well, all what they know to do is come here and spams about my clan been noobs, and we cant kill even a talos.
    and thats comes after we are taking like x2 boss then afk does.

PaPaSmurF

omg saw didinino&#39;s pic
    shard / derek u fucking moron
    don&#39;t u see u got a motha fucker scammer and bad bahaiving kidd in your clan?
    the best solution for u to clean your clan name is just to kick Seven , give nati 10gb
    and i dunno lol
    prtscn , seven , who&#39;s more?
    your clan is cursed ![/b]
    I don&#39;t quite understand how Derek giving 10GBs to Nati makes things right. Its unfair to Derek to have to pay for a belt he had nothing to do with, and he is not using.
    As for bad "Bahaiving kidd" just reread your post. <_<
    As for our clan is cursed, these are the only 2 people who AFK has had an internal conflict over. To make a good clan takes time, and alot of effort. AFK is still a young clan and you can&#39;t expect us to be as well planned as Undes when we are not a group that server hops together.

Hopefully the real Nati can walk away from this learning something. I hope he realizes if he hadn&#39;t annoyed us he would probably still be getting 10gbs. And his narrow mindedness doesn&#39;t help anything. I hope he also learns some patience. I hope he finds his CAPS lock button. I also hope he takes some english lessons while playing USKO. GL, Nati.

well, all what they know to do is come here and spams about my clan been noobs, and we cant kill even a talos.
    and thats comes after we are taking like x2 boss then afk does.[/b]
    I do not think you have any idea how many bosses we kill. You do not follow us every were we go. To make a statement like that is ignorant.

If Seven can&#39;t pay or it takes 218937218937123912 days for him...Why doesn&#39;t Seven just trade the IB with 10 gbs from Nati? Can someone explain that to me?[/b]
    Because Iron Belt is the best belt to have, the same reason any one in this game wouldn&#39;t want to trade one away.
    Such a infantile question.
    www.ko1extrachromosome.com
    Ty.

Because Iron Belt is the best belt to have, the same reason any one in this game wouldn&#39;t want to trade one away.
    Such a infantile question.
    www.ko1extrachromosome.com
    Ty.[/b]
    U say it&#39;s between Seven and Nati only, so I guess they should have 50/50 of the belt?
    Well, if Seven can&#39;t afford to pay for it in this long time, it&#39;s pretty obvious Nati should have it imo. Nati can pay for it, Seven can&#39;t.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast