Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U say it's between Seven and Nati only, so I guess they should have 50/50 of the belt? Well, if ...
Page: 8

PaPaSmurF

U say it's between Seven and Nati only, so I guess they should have 50/50 of the belt?
    Well, if Seven can't afford to pay for it in this long time, it's pretty obvious Nati should have it imo. Nati can pay for it, Seven can't.[/b]
    The deal was between Seven and Nati. But, A. Nati did nothing to earn it. B. Nati annoyed us with this ignorant topic. C. He didn't kill the Talos.

All you have to do is read privous posts and then there would be no reason for you to post your rediculous questions.
    As for Nati can pay for it, but Seven cannot: That wasn't the deal made between the two.

Banned

I don't see why people are posting their worthless opinions about what they feel should be done.

I TOLD you what is going to happen, and you'll be paid your 3 gold bars.

1/5 of an iron belt.

Have a nice day.

The deal was between Seven and Nati. But, A. Nati did nothing to earn it. B. Nati annoyed us with this ignorant topic. C. He didn't kill the Talos.

All you have to do is read privous posts and then there would be no reason for you to post your rediculous questions.
    As for Nati can pay for it, but Seven cannot: That wasn't the deal made between the two.[/b]
    Rediculous? nvm dude...I dunno why u are being rude and shit to me, I am just trying to tell my opinion and help out.
    U lost my respect, peace out.

Banned

Rediculous? nvm dude...I dunno why u are being rude and shit to me, I am just trying to tell my opinion and help out.
    U lost my respect, peace out.[/b]

He most likely didn't want your opinion, your help, or your respect.

PaPaSmurF

He most likely didn't want your opinion, your help, or your respect.[/b]
    + teh fuck 1

ooo

Tell me about that ... <_<

you better check again what is his intentions <_<[/b]
    off topic, veritas, isnt that gambit? ( if he ever told u )

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

as you can see I&#39;ve tried to talk with seven again , but unfortunately he choosed to ignore me again.

Seven is officially a scammer now , so as you promised derek kick Seven from your clan immediately and save your

clan&#39;s reputation.

Banned

Seven owes you 3 gold bars in my eyes, and he&#39;ll pay you.

He won&#39;t be removed and this is no longer being discussed.

You&#39;re 1 person out of 5.

You get 1/5 cut.

3 gbs. End of discussion.

You get 1/5 cut.

3 gbs. End of discussion.[/b]
    +1 Nati you where in a party just because you the only one in your clan who was in the party don&#39;t give you more favor

Banned

You get 1/5 cut.

3 gbs. End of discussion.[/b]
    3GBs + Fees of interest of 1 month = 4.5GBs Kanka

Why would SeveN sell it if Nati wants it though?

you can&#39;t expect us to be as well planned as Undes when we are not a group that server hops together.[/b]
    that was a low blow :angry:

ResTrikteD

fuck you cynax.

and fuck you smoked. quit your bitch fit.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

This topic is stupid.

Papasmurf, you are by far the person who has pissed me off the most while i read this topic. You bang on about ko4life retards, and idiots who can&#39;t read the messages, but hang on a minute, your the twat who is still claiming that SeveN will pay Nati back EVEN WHEN like 5 posts before, he has posted saying that he wont. Don&#39;t insult other people when your as pathetic and unintelligent as them, if not more. If you want to tell people to read properly, do so yourself. If you can&#39;t understand what you read, read again. If you want to selectively read, dont post. Moron.

Now that my flaming for the day is done, back to the topic :P.

One fatal error alot of clan leaders make is defending the wrong people. Derek, it is clear that seven is acting immaturely about the situation, whether he is planning or is not planning to pay back Nati. I mean the guy cant even type with full stops for christ sake :/. Your own clan members are indecisive as to whether there was or was not an agreement. Seven himself posted that he and nati killed bosses together. Whether there was a formal agreement or not, there evidently was some kind of informal one. Read between the lines. And look at the topic with an open mind. Seven is clearly being greedy. Giving a few GBs to Nati when he just got an iron belt wouldn&#39;t have been a big problem would it? It goes back to his maturity. I dont care how old you are seven but ur acting like a little kid with his dummy. Ill come back 2 this when i talk about Nati. About seven luring, if didinino said seven is luring, seven is luring. Didi has no reason to lie and ive played with didi for years and he doesn&#39;t lie. Again emphasises seven immaturity.

As for Nati, you mate, are a twat. How can you POSSIBLY expect to recieve half the value of an IB, when, ignoring the fact your in different clans, your 1 of 5 people in that party. All the other 3 people who didnt recieve the iron belt have equal rights to get some money out of it, if not more. You drained, you died, and you cried. Thats about everything i heard from you. You flame about and whine that seven is greedy, but at the end of the day, you moan when you dont get anything. And when they DO offer you 3GBs, you cry and say you want more. Absolutely pathetic. You prolly dont even deserve the 3GBs. At the end of the day, you just as immature as seven. If you didnt have greed in you, you would have sat back on the situation and thought. Yep, i didnt do much, seven did well, he can keep it since he did most of it. What happens in their clan about the drop is up to them. But no, you saw an iron belt and you ran to the ko4life mob crying about your loss. Control yourself. Heck i dont even think you deserve 3GB

Ive read this topic for a few days now, and its starting to piss me off, so i thought ide have my say, and make it clear what i think about some of the ppl who have posted here.

This is an internal matter between your 2 clans, or even you 2. Seriously, grow up and sort it out urselves.

resser, nati wolfs, drain, and mania healed. seven did the same as mania. so me and mania getting 3gbs, while seven getting the whole ib? great rofl. he did the same as mania. the agreement was 10gbs for weeks, but now seven dont even wanna pay thats it.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

This is an internal matter between your 2 clans, or even you 2. Seriously, grow up and sort it out urselves.

What has this got to do with ANY of us on ko4life. Its between your clans. And you lot. You dont need to bring it here, cos quite francly, no one cares (apart from those ko4life stalkers with their pop corn xD) All you should be men enough to sort it out between yourselves.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast