Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE !

This is a discussion on Seven and AFK CLAN are SCAMMERS ! BE AWARE ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is an internal matter between your 2 clans, or even you 2. Seriously, grow up and sort it out ...
Page: 9

Banned

This is an internal matter between your 2 clans, or even you 2. Seriously, grow up and sort it out urselves.

What has this got to do with ANY of us on ko4life. Its between your clans. And you lot. You dont need to bring it here, cos quite francly, no one cares (apart from those ko4life stalkers with their pop corn xD) All you should be men enough to sort it out between yourselves.[/b]
    Try speaking with Nati and see why thats not possible, before you can finish a sentence in ventrilo he cuts you off "WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE, 10 GB NOW!!!!"

Boyce

Natis a fuckin turk. So are his clannies, bunch of noob ass cunts.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Try speaking with Nati and see why thats not possible, before you can finish a sentence in ventrilo he cuts you off "WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE, 10 GB NOW!!!!"[/b]
    Then don't give him anything and let him bitch all day. Thats what i would do if he pissed me off.

derek, u could allways speak with me, but no, u guys prefer call me fucking jewish everytime i talk.

PaPaSmurF

This topic is stupid.

Papasmurf, you are by far the person who has pissed me off the most while i read this topic. You bang on about ko4life retards, and idiots who can't read the messages, but hang on a minute, your the twat who is still claiming that SeveN will pay Nati back EVEN WHEN like 5 posts before, he has posted saying that he wont. Don't insult other people when your as pathetic and unintelligent as them, if not more. If you want to tell people to read properly, do so yourself. If you can't understand what you read, read again. If you want to selectively read, dont post. Moron.[/b]
    Ok, first off, I don't care how, or why you feel the way you feel about my posts. I bang on ko4life retards, like your self, because like your self, most don't know everything that has went down and they want to post thier opinions when its unnecessary. Basicly to rap it up all together, don't bother posting you opinion because A. You don't know everything that has happened, and B. No one cares what you think.
    Remember, Nati brought this ignorance to ko4life, not AFK.

I honestly don't know if Seven did plan on paying Nati before or not. But what I do know is, after I pulled him into a diffrent vent channel and talked to him 1 on 1 he said he was going to pay. This is exactly why you shouldn't bother posting your frivilous opinion.

As for intelligence, well I'm not even going to argue with you. I know I'm not the smartest person, but what I study I'm quite smart in. I also know how to read unlike most of the 12 year old trolls on this forum. And selectively read?, I post on statements people make that I find false/incorrect.

Now do us all a favor ass hole casserole and lock this topic before any one eles looks foolish.
    Ty.

I made my last topic with ponctuation, caps and everything to make it easier for you to read

But you still failed at getting what i wrote.

Strawberry

I made my last topic with punctuation, caps and everything to make it easier for you to read

But you still failed at getting what i wrote.

[/b]

Omg!! thanks for the correction.

Papasmurf MIGHT understand the meaning of my post now.

PaPaSmurF

Omg!! thanks for the correction.

Papasmurf MIGHT understand the meaning of my post now.[/b]
    lol
    I understood your post. As it was a waste of your time, and mine. Thanks for that.
    I like your horrid attempt to make fun of me when your upset that you were flamed for making a topic that was complete blather.

How far can you push it?

I'm upset cause AFK ppl came and tried to make themself looks good?

And you obviously didn't understand my post has your reply had nothing to do with what i posted

PaPaSmurF

Ok, I basicly summed up your post to be nothing more than a ignorant rant about not getting aboss drop because of a bad discession made by an AFK member. Also, you disliked the fact that AFK members were not able to roll a party you lost the boss to. Correct me were I'm wrong, and be honest with your self.

Hmm are you kidding me or?

We did get the drop..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Ok, first off, I don't care how, or why you feel the way you feel about my posts. I bang on ko4life retards, like your self, because like your self, most don't know everything that has went down and they want to post thier opinions when its unnecessary. Basicly to rap it up all together, don't bother posting you opinion because A. You don't know everything that has happened, and B. No one cares what you think.
    Remember, Nati brought this ignorance to ko4life, not AFK.

I honestly don't know if Seven did plan on paying Nati before or not. But what I do know is, after I pulled him into a diffrent vent channel and talked to him 1 on 1 he said he was going to pay. This is exactly why you shouldn't bother posting your frivilous opinion.

As for intelligence, well I'm not even going to argue with you. I know I'm not the smartest person, but what I study I'm quite smart in. I also know how to read unlike most of the 12 year old trolls on this forum. And selectively read?, I post on statements people make that I find false/incorrect.

Now do us all a favor ass hole casserole and lock this topic before any one eles looks foolish.
    Ty.[/b]
    I only had a dig at you because you were hypocrital in so many of your posts, that by the time i had finished i had lost count. For example, I already mentioned this. SeveN himself said he wasnt going to pay Nati back, and like a few posts later you said he was... You selectively ignored what seven wrote, unless you didn't read it, or unless you posted after you talked to him, in which case you should have made it clear.

Its irritating to hear someone just constantly slag people off when they are simply giving their opinion on the situation. If Nati bought it on ko4life, you have to accept people WILL post their opinions. If AFK continued to argue with him HERE, then AFk also have to accept what people will think about them. Its true that 50% of the people who post in these kinds of threads are idiots. I have no bias here. Infact if any, i would be on the bias of AFK since i was in Vicarious and i exped with you guys and i know derek/devin.

As far as im concerned, i've already said what i feel on the situation between Nati/SeveN. Although SeveN didn't particularly handle it well, and came accross as greedy, i think its more clear that Nati is EVEN MORE greedy and judging by the posts here, im guessing seven just got pissed off at him.

wow resser.. afterr like 1 month of waiting, and hes starting to say he wont give us shit, he bring it here, because its clear hes a scammer now. im just letting u guys know about a new scammer.

PaPaSmurF

I only had a dig at you because you were hypocrital in so many of your posts, that by the time i had finished i had lost count. For example, I already mentioned this. SeveN himself said he wasnt going to pay Nati back, and like a few posts later you said he was... You selectively ignored what seven wrote, unless you didn't read it, or unless you posted after you talked to him, in which case you should have made it clear.

Its irritating to hear someone just constantly slag people off when they are simply giving their opinion on the situation. If Nati bought it on ko4life, you have to accept people WILL post their opinions. If AFK continued to argue with him HERE, then AFk also have to accept what people will think about them. Its true that 50% of the people who post in these kinds of threads are idiots. I have no bias here. Infact if any, i would be on the bias of AFK since i was in Vicarious and i exped with you guys and i know derek/devin.

As far as im concerned, i've already said what i feel on the situation between Nati/SeveN. Although SeveN didn't particularly handle it well, and came accross as greedy, i think its more clear that Nati is EVEN MORE greedy and judging by the posts here, im guessing seven just got pissed off at him.[/b]
    I'll agree with most of this post. But you bring up Seven saying he is not going to pay. Yet I talked to him last week and as far I know he SAID he was going to pay. Reguardless of what he POSTED. I'll take his WORD over a POST any day is my point.

And btw, this is Derek's sharer.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast