Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SexE = Scammer

This is a discussion on SexE = Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so after almost five months of waiting I'm no longer willing to wait anymore, and I'm posting it here ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Default SexE = Scammer

Ok so after almost five months of waiting I'm no longer willing to wait anymore, and I'm posting it here so everyone can see that.

It's true, this Peruvian guy with username 'SexE' here at ko4life, and ign SexE at ionia (no longer), has scammed 40$. This was for platinum esn code I have bought for him, and some gbs which came from friend. So he actually scammed two people, here on forums..

SexE this is last chance to pay your debt of 40$, or say when you are going to do it, or be officially called scammer, get banned from here, or even get into jail (scamming / stealing is in almost every country considered crime, and you should be facing authorities doin' it) whatever destiny u'll have I don't care.

Someone might think it's only 40$, but in his country it's not small money so it isn't in mine. Also it's not only about money, but he could be scamming again. Personally I think he isn't bad guy, but just got out of cash in real life and decided to solve it by scamming some in game.

I believe you were thinking you will get away with that, just because you have VIP status, and you spammed the sh1t out of these forums, or you know some mods that's gonna save yours ass.. However you can't run away from justice my friend.

As I said above I still believe you will pay that money, you see I've been patient waiting 5 months. And I think you aren't bad person. I'm not going to post your real life info all over the forums here, because I'm not like that lol. And not going to go dig deeper into things for now. Means I will not report you to authorities or PayPal yet ( I've been trustworthy PayPal user over 5 years without single issue in the past. So if I report you, I guess they would get their attention towards you, and you never know if they won't decide to block your account with funds on it when they feel like they shoul'd - they sometimes do that trust me )

I have plenty of evidence on my harddisk including screenshots of old ko4life convos via pms, newer gamers4life pms, also msn convos of you with my irl friend who has been scammed also. Screenshot of PayPal request where by accepting one part of payment you are also accepting to pay another part of it in short time. And as you know you did accept first part of payment. (in total it was 90$) and there is probably more of it.

Here is SS of 2 exchanged pms with you at 08.12.2009, where you are promising paying after you will sell your mage. I should have acted by then and not allow you to do that through ko4life, and writing this topic back then, because you have sold your mage already 2 months ago and you've been ignoring my pms ever since then and has been inactive on this forum...

Last edited by Darken; 10-14-2009 at 10:21 AM.

KalaBunga Senior Member

interesting

Banned

I always knew he was a scammer.

hatay

i lol'd at "(scamming / stealing is in almost every country considered crime, and you should be facing autorities doint it)"

i believe there are like other 2 gus whom whe owes like 10$ each

Banned

what ..
    cant believe that.

Lame, I hate scammers.

Uzu

i always knew sexe was a fag. the way he was always talking seemed to me bratlike anyways. who names himself sexe lmao.

he still owes me some money too..

now these days you cant trust nobody ... even when u are a VIP member

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    he still owes me some money too..
    hahahaha that just made my day

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

SexE really? Scamming someone over $40?.....

He owes me 2 dollars too for those HP potions i gave him 4 years ago while were at it!

Completely irrelevant post being made in this topic. As to the post made above by artimes1991, title means absolutely nothing on these forums. Whether an admin, mod, VIP, donator, or even a regular member, anyone can make a bad decision. The groups aren't classified by any specifications as far as I'm aware of on these forums, especially not trustworthiness.Hopefully for sexy, this is all one big "mix-up" or so I'll put it.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I like where this thread is going...

I believe you were thinking you will get away with that, just because you have VIP status, and you spammed the sh1t out of these forums, or you know some mods that's gonna save yours ass.. However you can't run away from justice my friend.
    Hmm, be careful with what you say...
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 10-15-2009 at 09:30 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast