Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SexE = Scammer

This is a discussion on SexE = Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i fucking lol'ed at the jail part ;D ps. i dont know sexe personally but after a couple months i ...
Page: 2

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i fucking lol'ed at the jail part ;D

ps. i dont know sexe personally but after a couple months i dont see the reason to care about $40, which is what his probly thinking right now.
    see this is the whole point of trusting people on the net... u do it at ur own risk and welcome to the real world where justice doesnt always prevail... sorry but i think you have a lot of growing up to do, sure i guess u can try get him banned on forums but dont expect anything else ;D
    though yes it sucks that he scammed you, hope he gives back
    Last edited by trytankme; 10-15-2009 at 03:09 AM.

o_o ... o_O ... O_o ... O_O

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    i fucking lol'ed at the jail part ;D

ps. i dont know sexe personally but after a couple months i dont see the reason to care about $40, which is what his probly thinking right now.
    see this is the whole point of trusting people on the net... u do it at ur own risk and welcome to the real world where justice doesnt always prevail... sorry but i think you have a lot of growing up to do, sure i guess u can try get him banned on forums but dont expect anything else ;D
    though yes it sucks that he scammed you, hope he gives back
    40$ is in some coutnry alot , were a pay in a good europe coutnry is around 3k im sone coutnry a good payment its around 300-500 a month.

and this time he took 40$ next time i might be some one for 400 but idk juts poting out , if i would steal your phone ? you would not care but if i stole your car you might would?

srry but no excuses , 40 dollars is 40 dollars , maybe trytankme dont care about 40 dollars but 80% of the ko players do and even if u are rich or not....

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

The amount of money is irrelevant, a scam is a scam.

Banned

1. Not replying to this joke thread.

2. Darken, I like how you are a compulsive lier on your last pm which im not posting in this thread, where you say to me "i found by one of my sources that you've sold your mage already".

Man, I still have my mage there sitting for the last 6 months after I got unbanned, so please stop making up things. Also I REALLY lol'ed at the " i have people looking for you in Peru". You seriously think im gonna get wacked for 40$? Jeez christ you guys are both pathetic, how did I try to scam you when I paid you the 4 times we traded everytime, and this last one I paid u the 50$ and only 40$ was left? If i wanted to "scam" you i would have just never paid anything at all or even have the decency to reply you in ko4life, OR even replying to this thread. I don't really care some unknown people which i will never do trades with telling me im a scammer, i know what i am and what im not.

Also if a mod wants the real story, feel free to pm me.

And to whoever saying " I always knew he was a scammer", gratz bandwagon hoppers, it's so easy to say that in every thread you guys go into right? i don't know you so i couldn't care less.

peace.

Im not taking sides but Sexe, if as you say you have the full story i think its benifical to post your evidence to prove your innocence here, i dont know who to believe but u both make good arguments, thats my suggestion you can take it or not its fine, but ive been accused of scamming and hacking and shit on 2 occashions and ive proven my innocence as fast as possible cos ive built my reputation up and wont have anybody ruining it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Im not taking sides but Sexe, if as you say you have the full story i think its benifical to post your evidence to prove your innocence here, i dont know who to believe but u both make good arguments, thats my suggestion you can take it or not its fine, but ive been accused of scamming and hacking and shit on 2 occashions and ive proven my innocence as fast as possible cos ive built my reputation up and wont have anybody ruining it.
    im not trying to prove my innocence because im not denying i still owe him the 40$, but im certainly amused by the lack of seriousness in this thread and how childish this guy and his friend can be about it. mods can do whatever they want with me, but im not even considering paying after this.

p.s. curly just mailed u the 10 coins for ur 2hp potions bro, please dont send me a hitman, how is wow doing, i heard Via is a fail and so are u?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SexE View Post
    im not trying to prove my innocence because im not denying i still owe him the 40$, but im certainly amused by the lack of seriousness in this thread and how childish this guy and his friend can be about it. mods can do whatever they want with me, but im not even considering paying after this.

p.s. curly just mailed u the 10 coins for ur 2hp potions bro, please dont send me a hitman, how is wow doing, i heard Via is a fail and so are u?
    you own him 40$, you don't give / don't wanna give, you scam him.

end of the story, no more excuses

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Also if a mod wants the real story, feel free to pm me.
    I'd encourage you to do that.

Also, all non-relevant replies such as "I always knew 'insert shitty reply" will result in warning so keep it on topic...If you don't have anything useful to share then don't post at all.

SexE, I'll be waiting for your PM; however, from what I've read so far you still owe $40 and it is your obligation to pay it up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    I'd encourage you to do that.

Also, all non-relevant replies such as "I always knew 'insert shitty reply" will result in warning so keep it on topic...If you don't have anything useful to share then don't post at all.

SexE, I'll be waiting for your PM; however, from what I've read so far you still owe $40 and it is your obligation to pay it up.
    I have never denied that so I'll pm you the story whenever I have time, i'm at full right now working 2 jobs and you can see i didn't log ko4life for almost a month, but I'm also saying from the start that even though I will tell you the story, I'm not paying this douche after putting me up here.

I'm not paying this douche after putting me up here.
    Seriously cesar i think u should pay him because even if u are arguin with him atm , he gave u something and expected to get his money in return , no matter what happened , even if u dont like him , u should just give his money back

Banned

Ok, so it has taken you 5 months and counting to pay back 40$ and now you're pissed he made some noise about it and won't pay anything?

That's nice. Show 'em who is the boss. YEAH!

KalaBunga Senior Member

, I'm not paying this douche after putting me up here.
    if your working 2 jobs i think you wuold have had 40$ spare in a month.

sadly to see you wont pay him cause he made this topic?

kinda proofes his point that he was right making a topic here.

Banned

Whatever, decision is made.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast