Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

New Scammer BreakerS

This is a discussion on New Scammer BreakerS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was leave ko and i see breakers trust in ko4life he make deal with me for 2xMINO+3 + 2xROC+2 ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default New Scammer BreakerS

i was leave ko and i see breakers trust in ko4life he make deal with me for 2xMINO+3 + 2xROC+2 + Bomba Baal+7 + Warrior 82.50% and when he take items and warrior he log off on msn and ignor me and that proof anyway i was leaving ko so thanks guys
    HES MSN : [email protected]
    hes name on forum BreakerS

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    Last edited by canada; 10-21-2012 at 06:42 AM.

lol this is kuwaitz who got multiple bans from this website ban this mofo plz.. he is actually the scammer

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

well post full convo... i paid u already dude.. why do u need to edit your name from that ? only shows your claim is fake.. i paid you for everything already so gtfo now.. and post some ss without editing next time and post full conversation.. not gonna say anything more.. i dont even need to lol

Little archer Senior Member

last message received at 1:44

Dunno.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    well post full convo... i paid u already dude.. why do u need to edit your name from that ? only shows your claim is fake.. i paid you for everything already so gtfo now.. and post some ss without editing next time and post full conversation.. not gonna say anything more.. i dont even need to lol
    paid ? ok prof that lol any way i just quit this game just wana tell ppl ur fucking scammer if u say u paid ok upload ss for paypal

i have dealt well over 2K U.sd with this breaker and i still have over 500$$ worth off stuff i didnt pay him for so stop talking shit kuwaitz.. you tried to scam me too. i have pms from u asking me to buy ur shit and i didnt buy it that you targeted breaker. ill post your ko4life msg when i get home here.

wait until the mod traces the ip and u get banned again scammer

>Op is apparently an old scammer.
    >Because of that, it doesn't matter if he's getting scammed by a current k4l user.

dat logic.

I've known of people that have gotten banned for getting back at scammers, no matter how much they deserve it, ko4life rules condemn those actions.

I hope breakers is investigated, as he refuses to defend himself based on the fact that "canada" is apparently a scammer so his claims should obviously be ignored, right?

lol @ razor

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    wait until the mod traces the ip and u get banned again scammer
    lol if im scammer what u r ?

if u think im mad cuz u scam my items and my account no stupid i left this game i just wana show ppl ur scammer

Quote Originally Posted by canada View Post
    lol if im scammer what u r ?

if u think im mad cuz u scam my items and my account no stupid i left this game i just wana show ppl ur scammer
    I just wonder that someone like you still have balls after scamming other poeple and still come and open 5 to 6 account and try scam other ppl? man shame on you bro i thought you were gg.. we even pked together man... sad..

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    lol @ razor
    lol at what, so because he's a "scammer" (yet to confirm), it would be okay if breakers scammed him?

like I said, dat logic.

doesn't surprise me though, topcat, seeing how you and rialix had already a dispute I could really see you defending a scammer.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    i have dealt well over 2K U.sd with this breaker and i still have over 500$$ worth off stuff i didnt pay him for so stop talking shit kuwaitz.. you tried to scam me too. i have pms from u asking me to buy ur shit and i didnt buy it that you targeted breaker. ill post your ko4life msg when i get home here.
    so what ? i was buying from him some items and now he scam

ok so i gotta defend to every single 1 or 2 post count guy who will call me a scammer ? lol
    Will do so only if some mod asks me to.... btw how about providing some original ss ? the unedited ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol at what, so because he's a "scammer" (yet to confirm), it would be okay if breakers scammed him?

like I said, dat logic.

doesn't surprise me though, topcat, seeing how you and rialix had already a dispute I could really see you defending a scammer.

Man razor you are well beneath me and my pay grade buddy.. people who know me knows who I am and what I am capable of and how much money i spent in this game.. Rialix was a nice guy who lost his shit and came crying top took his 2$ item.. no one believed him and no one ever will.. my back pocket is too heavy so please gtfo moron.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-18-2013, 07:50 AM