Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Chabo Scammer!

This is a discussion on Chabo Scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello! This isnt my words! i simply post this for a Friend. And this is both a scam bost and ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down Chabo Scammer!

Hello! This isnt my words! i simply post this for a Friend. And this is both a scam bost and a little bit of a goodbye letter!
    First off, i would like to start out with that i dont give a shit about Chabo anymore, nor the money he owes me from EUKO, i simply wanna do a last try before i leave Knight Online
    do make his reputation useless even with his 3k posts. Im pretty sure this is going to be hard, the guy without a ko4life account claims that the person with 3k post is a scammer.
    Ill give it a try... here we go!
    So me and chabo have been sharing accounts for awhile, and his been a friend of mine for maybe 2-3 Years. We figured we should give EUKO a try. We said we would give EVERYTHING into this, and we did, Alot of time.
    We had a sharer aswell.. Roy, he helped us out alot, we had above average gear very quick maybe after 1 week, and after 2 we reached 80, i had the pk of my life. 30-40k np earn/day, we took the dragon. Reached
    320k nps and we feelt EUKO got abit boring. So we sold the account for 550Usd to buy ourselfs a Rogue for some different gameplay, Before we found a rogue both of us got tired i guess of KO at the time ( im still ).
    So... it was close to new year i asked chabo to send me 100 usd, simply becuase i wasted around 70 usd and 30 usd for the 2 month i spended nolifing. He said he would send me the money after new year, After this convo
    i tried to reach him for a very long time, i think he answered with a "?" around 16th - 17th of January, i asked if he could send the money once again, and he said he sended me 90 Euro do a paypal account ( the account didnt exist )
    Now im standing here left alone muhu!, No rly i had a great ko experience on Euko, alot of fun and pwnage, and thats what games are for. But to gettin rolled like this from a old Friend. Naa it sucks!
    So ive said my sentences, im not waiting for a miracle to pop up having 100 usd on my paypal account.

P.S All the friends ive met in Ko, From Myko to Old Annihiltion/Undez/Fierce/Poonage. Its been a pleasure!
    Sincerly
    Obnoxius/Centarion/ The list goes on muuh!
    ALERT! English is not my mother language, theres no need to complain about my half decent English, And since this is not my account, i wont answer anything you guys write. If
    you support me then i appriciate it, if you hate me, keep hatin'!

Banned Senior Member

Should've posted proof at least ... I do believe you simply because I saw how greedy he is in KO and because I know you but I doubt anything can be done without proof...

Little archer Senior Member

dat chabo..

i think everyone that played with you and against you kinda knows the story as you were the better player on the char by far, i have a hard time seeing chabo being a scammer since hes a huge baba spender but i believe it, but proof of msn logs or something would be nice.

Yo micke ...

not judging about the situation, I know you both.

I do however know that chabo has been in jail for a fight on new years eve with some moroccans which probably is the reason why you only heard from him around the 17th...
    Anyways... we all know chabo and we all know not everything he says is true.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    dat chabo..
    Yup, dat basturd!
    Ima spam him on msn when I see him.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    we all know chabo and we all know not everything he says is true.
    he was spamming arround at the first month of the euko that he got dual rocs +1 in ib 0 chitins and shells 8 hb 8 and we pe 0-1.. And after 2 months he made a sellin post says :
    S> lvl 80 war with with quest shells ..2x chitins +8 .. old rocs old we and old wp old skele and hb +2 revers... hahahah :P i laughed soooo fucking hard.. ( he is such a great lier..) but still a funny guy..he can always make my day with his sillyness.. So <3 chabo hahahahaha..!

( btw i dont know if he is a scammer..he may be ..) As far i remeber i bought a gb from him before 3 months or so and gone well..! But who knows.!

Banned

Can you provide any actualy proof such as msnlogs etc? I haven't seen chabo on msn for a while so...

Banned Senior Member

He said he doesn't care about banning him and just wants to warn people and he also said he wouldn't post again so I doubt he read that.

Banned

I know, I am still hoping that he will provide some kind of proof, though.
    I've known chabo as kind of a bigspender when it comes to ko and didn't think he would actually scam someone but I'll ban him right away if I find some actual proof.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I know, I am still hoping that he will provide some kind of proof, though.
    I've known chabo as kind of a bigspender when it comes to ko and didn't think he would actually scam someone but I'll ban him right away if I find some actual proof.
    This isn't really a scam though. The guy just wants a compensation for the trouble he has had.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend Chabo here but the whole thing just seems kinda silly. He should keep his word though and pay the guy what he promised.
    I haven't been able to catch him on msn but he's been on the forums after this topic was created so I'm quite sure he has seen it.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Well in my view, if you promise someone something for a service and then when the service is complete and you go back on your word, thats a few different things; stealing, illegal, and/or in this a scam.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Well in my view, double posting is spam. Ban.

Chabo is thrustable. Wait till he replies.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Chabo aint short of a few $$$$ when it comes to all things KO.

I will chase Chabo up on this too ( if that is ok with you ) and get his side of the argument and try and find some resilution if I can.

I'm not to familar with Chabo myself, but I myself (not speaking for Rapist) do not see if fit for him to be banned, primarily because as mentioned above, the OP is only asking for compensation for the time he put in, but unless this was originally agreed upon prior to, Chabo is in no way obligated to pay the man, but seeing as we ALL KNOW Chabo isn't short on money, it'd be the right thing to do.

But once against, MrRapist caught it first so this isn't my call by any means.

Edit; don't take this as me supporting Chabo, I'm just pointing out that without any sort of proof of him agreeing to do such prior to/etc, it'd be unfair.
    Last edited by Legend; 02-05-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast