Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shayan IS A SCAMMER !

This is a discussion on Shayan IS A SCAMMER ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes Shayan is a scammer... He scammed me for about 5b + shell set +7 but i don't got any ...
Page: 1

Pwner4Last

Yes Shayan is a scammer... He scammed me for about 5b + shell set +7 but i don't got any proof couse he sent me a virus that destroyed my HDD so i don't got the msn logs left... And also he is making fake msn logs about me talking a bounch of BS..

Please don't belivie him he is a fucking scammer..

FUCK YOU SHAYAN

ShayaN

Yes Shayan is a scammer... He scammed me for about 5b + shell set +7 but i don't got any proof couse he sent me a virus that destroyed my HDD so i don't got the msn logs left... And also he is making fake msn logs about me talking a bounch of BS..

Please don't belivie him he is a fucking scammer..
    FUCK YOU SHAYAN[/b]
    Honestly,stop trying to act funny..Im not even joking.
    Ummm,I don't know how to make a virus?
    No Im not making msn logs about you talking a "bounch" of bs.

Im not even going to try..I can come up with a lot but seriously..

hotsicer

lol

kennyburger

so how did he send you this "Virus" that he made ? and if he scammed your items who would he transfer the items to ? hes been looking for an account to paly for the past 3 weeks no ?

Pwner4Last

so how did he send you this "Virus" that he made ? and if he scammed your items who would he transfer the items to ? hes been looking for an account to paly for the past 3 weeks no ?[/b]

Yeah that's what he is saying when i spoke to him he gave me accses to about 2-3 accs(a lvl 70warrior on bermaus etc) and he sent me a file and he said it was a dupe program he said i had to accept it else he woudln't trade with me and after i had given him my stuff he blocked me on msn and me computer went LOCO bro..

And shayan fuck off i will make a admin bann u fucking asshole =(

ur stupid for accepting the program in the first place, if this is true or not.

Pwner4Last

ur stupid for accepting the program in the first place, if this is true or not.[/b]

Yeah i know but many ppl say he is trustable in these forum =/ Guess him and his scammer friends aren't..

WrongAnswerYouDie

hmmmm

NOT FUNNY

ShayaN

Ok look dude,I can tell 100% that you are lying.
    I haven't touched KO for like 1 month now,why?Because I have no account,if I had account I would be playing okay?
    Uhh,I can't even make "virus's" so I don't even know wtf your talking about.Maybe if I did,I would know how to get in KO and not having troubles and asking everyone to help me out..Like I said before,I won't even get into this joke topic,think what you want to think.

Dark_Avenger

Lol shayan and viruses?

He cant even get into KO on his own

Pwner4Last

Ok look dude,I can tell 100% that you are lying.
    I haven't touched KO for like 1 month now,why?Because I have no account,if I had account I would be playing okay?
    Uhh,I can't even make "virus's" so I don't even know wtf your talking about.Maybe if I did,I would know how to get in KO and not having troubles and asking everyone to help me out..Like I said before,I won't even get into this joke topic,think what you want to think.[/b]

Fuck you just beacuse u got alot of ko friends that will backyou up but fuck you fucken homo gay fucker burn in hell bitch !!!!

Why did you do this ? And you can't even play ko you lost 15% on my ronark rouge when u were online for 15minutes fucking noob i hope u burn in hell bitch mothafucker !!!!

mradrenaline120

Shayan is TahScamz0r

alper15

gay ~~

jezuss

he will get away with it just like trytankme did with me(dunno how it went with you guys so i no wanne interruped in this conversation

kennyburger

no one has asked for proof yet so,.. Proof pls..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast