Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SheerCold is a scammer

This is a discussion on SheerCold is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This Post has no added info all i do is remind you of evidence previously stated These are their own ...
Page: 1

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Default SheerCold is a scammer

This Post has no added info all i do is remind you of evidence previously stated
    These are their own words.
    The scammers were too stupid honestly.

the msn pic is sobrevuelo aka johny who just lost his account mage account sobrevuelo..

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Its known that SheerCold aka Payto is a freaking big scammer that scam ppls .
    He had Victorious Info after he was on our clan a lot of time (6 month atleast) , so Victorious tought its ok to trust him and let him play his warrior .
    Then Victorious bought roc +2 , pe +2 and he had iron set on the account all unseal cuz his prem run out , after a few days all those items gone + 30gb from his account and payto said its not him and we never saw him again till he start playing on sheercold with decent gear ( which really wierd , since he didnt own any account before - only share on MrsJackTR buts wasnt his account ) and now he show up with level 80 mage + with full unique ... wierd or what ?

Banned

U did nice screenshots i hope he wil get banned

quite solid proof's lol, nice done

Detective Blasty Oo

i never liked that dude,
    big mouth, no skills at all

well done^^

FreeGirl

So here it's the true Victor Chim Iser, I'm using a friend account that's why it has this strange name. I got banned without having a chance to defend myself but here I'm now.

1st picture:
    Showing that it's impossible I have 21 years old:
    ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - photo0011ka.jpg

2nd picture:
    How can we brothers? (Our orkut profiles)
    ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - yo2m.jpg

3rd picture:
    My msn conversation after I saw this SS's, I didn't know it about that topic in hellsfury forums. Here is my msn conversation with Payto after I discovered it (the language is pt-br - brazilian portuguese):
    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8258/yo3l.jpg
    He clearly admits that he made up this history about me being his brother and you can see that I have nothing to do with that.

4th, 5th and 6th picture:
    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1020/yo4s.jpg
    http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6229/yo5t.jpg
    http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4846/yo7h.jpg
    This is from FreeStyle forum. When they see that people are discovering that they play in SheerCold they use my person, my name to join clans. Why? Because I have never been accused of scaming someone.

Somethings I would like to say:

First you should check the IP that posted in hellsfury forum(Payto claiming to be me) and the IP that was used on Necrofile account(me).
    Me and Payto are classmates and we are friends, I never thought he was going to do something like that with me, I'm really disaponted with him.
    I have done trades here in ko4life and I hope people can vouch for me.
    I did share with them in RoyalPriest and Bambiburger but it brought too much troubles for me, so I stopped sharing with them, we splited what we had and I bought a rogue for me called Xavia than it was hacked so I bought another rogue called HanDark(my char atm but I never login cuz I'm playing league of legends). I hope you guys read this, I don't want to be accused of something that I have never done.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

the first picture would be hard to fake.

the 2nd picture doesnt mean anything. Your mom could of had sons with different dads.

your msn pics i dont know wat they say so i cant say anything.

your 4th 5th and 6th picture are hurting you more than helping you. why?

well payto is a known scammer

and i can assume when they say ricardo they mean ricardo brechane. which of course is another known scammer.

the problem with that is that i dont think there is anyway to prove that you didnt apply with them in clan. i mean it sucks your friends do that but they fucked u over plain and simple.

they fucked u over by using your name to apply for clans... and since they used your name thats why i accused you.

also draven said it was a tempa ban till he figured out watsup

another edit... if u know payto personally you should beat the shit outta him... not till he dies but at least a broken nose... scamming people is just pathetic.
    Last edited by gimmecookiesnao; 11-22-2010 at 12:26 AM.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreeGirl View Post
    So here it's the true Victor Chim Iser, I'm using a friend account that's why it has this strange name. I got banned without having a chance to defend myself but here I'm now.

1st picture:
    Showing that it's impossible I have 21 years old:
    ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - photo0011ka.jpg

2nd picture:
    How can we brothers? (Our orkut profiles)
    ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - yo2m.jpg

3rd picture:
    My msn conversation after I saw this SS's, I didn't know it about that topic in hellsfury forums. Here is my msn conversation with Payto after I discovered it (the language is pt-br - brazilian portuguese):
    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8258/yo3l.jpg
    He clearly admits that he made up this history about me being his brother and you can see that I have nothing to do with that.

4th, 5th and 6th picture:
    http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1020/yo4s.jpg
    http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6229/yo5t.jpg
    http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4846/yo7h.jpg
    This is from FreeStyle forum. When they see that people are discovering that they play in SheerCold they use my person, my name to join clans. Why? Because I have never been accused of scaming someone.

Somethings I would like to say:

First you should check the IP that posted in hellsfury forum(Payto claiming to be me) and the IP that was used on Necrofile account(me).
    Me and Payto are classmates and we are friends, I never thought he was going to do something like that with me, I'm really disaponted with him.
    I have done trades here in ko4life and I hope people can vouch for me.
    I did share with them in RoyalPriest and Bambiburger but it brought too much troubles for me, so I stopped sharing with them, we splited what we had and I bought a rogue for me called Xavia than it was hacked so I bought another rogue called HanDark(my char atm but I never login cuz I'm playing league of legends). I hope you guys read this, I don't want to be accused of something that I have never done.
    dude , shut up you and your scammer friend payto , you guys scammed Victorious for ROC +2 , PE +2 and more ...
    you are freaking scammer and i hope your clan will ban you and you will not find clan for rest the time you playing cwest !

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

i do can understand that msn conversation coz im brazillian as well, and i used to know those 3 guys from the time i was in legacy/jackpot with them, payto in those pics admited that he scammed actually, but chim is mad coz payto involved his name and he wasnt even playing sheercoold, but they both used his ko4life account, the true scammers are jao pedro "payto and ricardo brechane, chim aka necrolife at ko4life isnt a scammer but letted the scammers use his ko4life account so he actually deserves ban as well.

FreeGirl

First of all I did let Payto use my ko4life account when we were playing in BambiBurger, but after all they did there I changed my password and he never logged in with Necrofile again. Do you think I'm guilty cuz I gave my pw to a friend that I know for like 10 years? And I don't know him only from the internet, no we are classmates since we were like 12 years old. You can ask people around, I have always talked with everyone on my pm's using my msn. thing made a deal with me using [email protected], ask him how the trade went. It was a warrior lvl 80 that I sold for 40 gbs to a guy from ko4life and thing was the trade mediator. Like I said before I've done lots of trades here without a problem. I let Payto login with Necrofile but that was months ago in the time of JackPot and Legacy/Prophecy. Did they scammed someone in that time? No I think, if they did I don't know like I didn't knew about this stuff in HellsFury forums. I was backstabbed by a real life friend that I know for years. I can't believe that he done something like that with me and I already told him (you can see that on the msn conversation). After I sold Bambi all the trades that I did, it was me doing it, nobody else. Oh and about Freestyle forums, you can see that they say it's only Payto and Ricardo in the begining, after someone mention that Payto was a scammer they started saying that only ricardo was playing and than ricardo and chim. How can someone change sharers so fast and why when someone mention about their past of scams they always come with the history that Chim is playing? They were using my credibility to join clans.

well if last time payto used ur ko4life account were all those months ago, and if u didnt played sheercold as u said, then who made those threads selling stuff.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...-stuff-310886/

FreeGirl

This was the stuff that I had, why? It has nothing to do with them... You can check the pm's on Necrofile account, you will see that those items belonged to me. Oh, and you already saw in the SS of msn that I have nothing to do with the scams/SheerCold.
    It wasn't only me who said that I don't play in SheerCold, Payto admited it too.
    Last edited by FreeGirl; 11-22-2010 at 12:04 PM.

yea yea those items could be urs, but they were the same items that SheerCold were using ingame, and also shouted selling at ally chat ( hes my clannie ), also were buying the same stuff u putted in ur buying list, so either u played SheerCold or u were just making a topic for someone else ( which is also bannable ).

Banned

BUMPP!!

Nice topic!

SherCold is biig scammer in CWest!
    He is old owner of VERME, has one topic about him here, but someone delete or i can find!

Chim idk about him, but, if he is shearer of Payto or Ricardo, he is scammer too, and all say that is true.
    In Brazil, we have one community about USKO, only for helps and buy's and sell's. Everybody in this community know him, including u zecaBR, u know Ricardo and Payto, everybody know this 2 fvck scammers! I played with u, and u know me, I have no reason for come here and lie about this guys, they scammed CWest, I got scamm from him and I know more 2 pll that got too!

Unfortunately, I formatted my pc and I delete my proof, but if he is man enough, he comes here and speaks what he did, and not as a girl is faker, trying to prove otherwise.

SherCold in game nick Scammeeeeeeer!!!

1st scam: Sold one warior lvl 80, nick TheKillerMaster for 20Gbs, I entered in msn, talked to him, we negociate the warrior, 1st I passed the money and later he give me acc. I loged in game, gived to him the 20Gbs and he leave, leave the msn and dont talk to me nothing later. Some days later, I see he on in msn, talked to him, and he say that someone scam ur msn and orkut and was scamming everybody.

2nd scam: he sold one Iron Neck for one friend, I was helping this friend to take this IN, my friend pass him the Gbs and he leave again. Dont say nothing... My friend stoped with the game and sold ur acc. Old zecaTrueAgain.

3th scam: He was selling one Chaotic Staff 8 for 24Gbs, one friend (XxWizzardxX) was buying and he talked to SherCold in game about it, my friend pass 20Gbs and he leave again!
    Dont say nothing, he logged another day, I talked to him and he say that dont due it, that's a new owner in acc from Canada. Later, I see ur topic in Ko4Life, I talk to ShadowOfPhantonSin for know about and he say that is SherCold, brother of Payto.

Nothing more to say.

Ty for read. U can belive if u want. Like i say before, I dont have reason for lie!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 5
    06-18-2011, 06:23 PM
  2. Hits: 23
    11-24-2010, 05:05 PM