Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SheerCold is a scammer

This is a discussion on SheerCold is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just read the msn conversation, this is the most solid proof that I don't have nothing to do with them ...
Page: 2

FreeGirl

Just read the msn conversation, this is the most solid proof that I don't have nothing to do with them and with this history.
    About my selling/buying topic: the stuff that I was selling/buying belonged to me and I was buying for me.
    As I said before, you never had a proof of my involvement with the scams, and now I showed you that I really don't have nothing to do with that crap.

Sheer4Cold

Just want to tell some ppl who didnt know im not sheercold , i was playing on that mage 5-6 months ago,and this nick sound like new owner there,im totaly different person

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...ls-0-a-311708/

Kudos for the detective work...Dunno how you pulled it off but i hope this dude gets banned for what he did. I had no idea that this dude was a well known scammer in CW...glad i know it now thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 5
    06-18-2011, 06:23 PM
  2. Hits: 23
    11-24-2010, 05:05 PM