Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt

This is a discussion on Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol, more Girakon drama Like we didn&#39;t have enough already <_<...
Page: 3

Banned

Lol, more Girakon drama
    Like we didn&#39;t have enough already <_<

In the facts We had ally with Bloodline like before said Likeee: we know rules Bloodline.
    So Shiru is a scammer whatever he did for clan.
    Broke rules.

Zwierz@K

Hmm, so maybe you should ASK BL clan for permission to keep those items, propable they will agree... But you took it like they were yours... ---> scam... You are gg as a player, but fagot as a person... You knew the roule, you broke it... If you know that you deserved for that WP and Glass, you should ask clan leader for them before you left clan. Now all your writing about how much you did for clan is pointless, coz everyone will only look for that fact you took clan items...

<div class='quotemain'>Explain why i took my stuff with me? Whats here to be explained? Took them cuz i&#39;ve worked for em get over it. And you should seriously read ur own forum before u say a word. About that "account thingy" Puzjel sold the warrior. I have no idea about J4GGER changing pass cuz i have no use in logging his account. I&#39;ve just tried to show something but it&#39;s obviously hard to put something in ur "old" as you said head. As you said once on team speak, KO made your IQ fall down a lot. I think its to low now dude. It&#39;s like Teletubies show. I have to keep saying the thing over and over again and u still can&#39;t get it: so here you go one more time.

+ 1

All of players who have ko4life account (Polish-Girakon) calling you scammer [/b]
    My clannies dont. Gruby doesnt. I&#39;m sure there are more of them.
    But what is connectedness between my IQ and your fault?[/b]
    I was right u dont understand. Posting in this topic is pointless cuz you will keep saying:

buuhuhuu shiru scammed glass belt and wp buuu scammer.

and i will keep saying that we just took what we earned.

Back then when i left the clan we were far from ally with those towning noobies. You were agains them just like me but things change people become hypocrites.

One more question... why you keep quoting things already said in this topic over and over again? Like we couldnt read? h34r:

TopCat

wow
    stop fighting with ex - clannys.. As for the csw bug.. its expolited by 85% of clan.. ur clan does it too shiru.. 4fun is a pro cheater...

as for for the belt i dunno guess clan rules are rules thats all ..

good luck to both of u .. wud liek to see the outcome of this

My clannies were never atacking crystal through the walls and thats the thing why i posted it. I&#39;ve never seen any of them cata bugging maybe cuz i dont pay attention to it. If u have some proofs of any of my clannies cata bugging lemme now i&#39;ll try to fix it. h34r:

Btw. Lecter you&#39;ve always asked for some proofs of ur clannies cheating. Even back then when i was in clan. You got it now, wonder what you gonna do with this. Prolly nothing cuz thats what hypocrites are. Cheers.

Banned

As stupid as I think that rule is, it was your choice to join the clan. Since you CHOSE to join that clan, you should follow their rules.

It&#39;s not a scam if Shiru kept GB after he left BL. If the rule was he had to give it back then he broke the rule and is a bit of a doochenoob but thats not a scam. Scam is a deceit or trick to get anothers posessions..Noone would stay in a clan for 9-10 months to get a gb all along knowing he was going to break the rule.

Sounds like typical ex-clannie + items = flame thread. I hope you guys work it out somehow. Shiru, a rule is a rule, your word is all you have, if you knew the rule and agree&#39;d to it for 9 months, do the right thing m8. Breaking your agreements isn&#39;t worth any item in KO, even if you truely deserve it for your help to the clan...

Back then when i joined the clan there weren&#39;t so many jerks in it. 90% of the core members left. If we give back that glass belt back then it would go to someone we both hate.(Me and Brabuxs)

Btw. Topic&#39;s name is kinda weird to me. Pretty much cuz ToJa in polish means It&#39;s me. h34r:

Taeho

Well i must say that when you agree upon the rules when entering the clan then you should follow them.
    However there is another moral side of this matter, spending several months in a clan and doing several boss runs helping the clan with gear i think any righteous person would feel the same. That they deserve &#39;something&#39;.
    Perhaps you guys can work out a compromise.

TopCat

Well i must say that when you agree upon the rules when entering the clan then you should follow them.
    However there is another moral side of this matter, spending several months in a clan and doing several boss runs helping the clan with gear i think any righteous person would feel the same. That they deserve &#39;something&#39;.
    Perhaps you guys can work out a compromise.[/b]
    Someone spoke some sense atlast..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Personally I think if someone worked hard, as in helping clan with CSWs/isiloons/boss hunts/xping and such, and they have recieved their items, that they should be able to keep it. But since this rule was said from day 1 in the clan, if he didn&#39;t like it and wanted to keep the items that he recieved from the clan bank he should have left the clan and found another one right away, otherwise he should follow the rules as set by BloodLine.

One more question... why you keep quoting things already said in this topic over and over again?
    Like we couldnt read? h34r:[/b]
    Because you are too stupid to understand these things.

My clannies were never atacking crystal through the walls and thats the thing why i posted it. I&#39;ve
    never seen any of them cata bugging maybe cuz i dont pay attention to it. If u have some proofs of
    any of my clannies cata bugging lemme now i&#39;ll try to fix it. h34r:
    Btw. Lecter you&#39;ve always asked for some proofs of ur clannies cheating. Even back then when i was
    in clan. You got it now, wonder what you gonna do with this. Prolly nothing cuz thats what
    hypocrites are. Cheers.[/b]
    Of course your clan is 100% legit (ROFL)
    I will replay post again because you are fuking retard who dont understand simple words.
    sapientesgladios has a shitload of catabuggers. and still fail at csw ;<[/b]
    How about players in your clan who keep using tbls edit.
    MORON !!
    Don&#39;t tell me that u did something with it.
    You knew about that before you joined Sapientes.
    Omg you always miss facts:
    I always chase scammers, ppl who make ninja loot or another bad things in clan.
    When whole clan agree with something i have nothing to say.
    And you know it.
    Back then when i joined the clan there weren&#39;t so many jerks in it. 90% of the core members left.
    If we give back that glass belt back then it would go to someone we both hate.(Me and Brabuxs)
    Btw. Topic&#39;s name is kinda weird to me. Pretty much cuz ToJa in polish means It&#39;s me. h34r:[/b]
    The best Hipocrit you are,
    Today I&#39;ve been chasing you because this glass belt should belongs to Zafira, who has been playing in clan since
    beginnig and he has nothing(0 clan drop)
    Zafira is the last person from first squad who has nothing,
    But you dont want give to him this item... you hate him.
    Btw how many random people must write that u broke rules before you realized that you made fault?
    Maybe for players who never was in Bloodline, you are not a 100% scammer.
    But for us, you are.
    p.s
    you can say
    "Hello
    It&#39;s me scammer
    When i was very young I fucked up best Polish clan on usko" :lol:

Personally I think if someone worked hard, as in helping clan with CSWs/isiloons/boss hunts/xping and such, and they have recieved their items, that they should be able to keep it. But since this rule was said from day 1 in the clan, if he didn&#39;t like it and wanted to keep the items that he recieved from the clan bank he should have left the clan and found another one right away, otherwise he should follow the rules as set by BloodLine.[/b]
    AMEN.

Your whole clan agreed to start bugging at CSW okey so now its fine to cheat other players but when someone doesn&#39;t follow your rules he&#39;s a so called scammer cheater etc.

Zafira had items before he just say he doesn&#39;t wanna them and gave them back. It&#39;s his problem not mine that he&#39;s a retard gezz.

PS: You have some sort of complex that im "only" 17 and you are few years older or what? oO

And if we have so many cata buggers show me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast