Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt

This is a discussion on Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your whole clan agreed to start bugging at CSW okey so now its fine to cheat other players but when ...
Page: 4

Your whole clan agreed to start bugging at CSW okey so now its fine to cheat other players but when someone doesn't follow your rules he's a so called scammer cheater etc.

Zafira had items before he just say he doesn't wanna them and gave them back. It's his problem not mine that he's a retard gezz.

PS: You have some sort of complex that im "only" 17 and you are few years older or what? oO

And if we have so many cata buggers show me.[/b]
    off topic.
    One more question... why you keep quoting things already said in this topic over and over again?

Like we couldnt read? h34r:[/b]
    Because you are too stupid to understand these things.

My clannies were never atacking crystal through the walls and thats the thing why i posted it. I've

never seen any of them cata bugging maybe cuz i dont pay attention to it. If u have some proofs of

any of my clannies cata bugging lemme now i'll try to fix it. h34r:
    Btw. Lecter you've always asked for some proofs of ur clannies cheating. Even back then when i was

in clan. You got it now, wonder what you gonna do with this. Prolly nothing cuz thats what

hypocrites are. Cheers.[/b]
    Of course your clan is 100% legit (ROFL)
    I will replay post again because you are fuking retard who dont understand simple words.
    sapientesgladios has a shitload of catabuggers. and still fail at csw ;<[/b]
    How about players in your clan who keep using tbls edit.

MORON !!
    Don&#39;t tell me that u did something with it.
    You knew about that before you joined Sapientes.
    Omg you always miss facts:
    I always chase scammers, ppl who make ninja loot or

another bad things in clan. When whole clan agree with something i have nothing to say.

And you know it.

Back then when i joined the clan there weren&#39;t so many jerks in it. 90% of the core members left.

If we give back that glass belt back then it would go to someone we both hate.(Me and Brabuxs)

Btw. Topic&#39;s name is kinda weird to me. Pretty much cuz ToJa in polish means It&#39;s me. h34r:[/b]
    The best Hipocrit you are,
    Today I&#39;ve been chasing you because this glass belt should belongs to Zafira, who has been playing in clan since

beginnig and he has nothing(0 clan drop)
    Zafira is the last person from first squad who has nothing,
    But you dont want give to him this item... you hate him.

Btw how many random people must write that u broke rules before you realized that you made fault?
    Maybe for players who never was in Bloodline, you are not a 100% scammer.
    But for us, you are.
    p.s
    you can say
    "Hello
    It&#39;s me scammer i fucked up best Polish clan on usko"

iiason

here&#39;s my two cents.

i would totally agree that Shiru deserves the items, since he did work hard in BloodLine for 9/10 month. i mean no one can argue with that.

HOWEVER BloodLine rules are different, and upon joining the clan, Shiru agreed that, if he does quit/leave clan, all clan items WILL be RETURNED to clan. - correct me if i&#39;m wrong -

so, no matter how much u do DESERVE the drop..and i&#39;m 100% agreeing that u do. u went back on your word, and that action would considered scamming in this particular case. (because of the clan rule)

Your whole clan agreed to start bugging at CSW okey so now its fine to cheat other players but when someone doesn&#39;t follow your rules he&#39;s a so called scammer cheater etc.

Zafira had items before he just say he doesn&#39;t wanna them and gave them back. It&#39;s his problem not mine that he&#39;s a retard gezz.

PS: You have some sort of complex that im "only" 17 and you are few years older or what? oO

Actually this is important for me. And you keep doing the same bug on this CSW.

Actually this is important for me. And you keep doing the same bug on this CSW.[/b]
    ok.
    Your ally do it too. So?
    And you still scammer .

You didnt answer on any of those questions yet.

eyey just dont invite him to clan cos he will break rules thats it. About cata-bugers as we call it some comunity just dont think its bad just like shooting crystal behind walls or hp set.

1 thing i dont get is where all that hate coming from? Its not like hes showing off with that wp and glass, pming bloodline clanies "ahah i got wp and u dont". Just let him be.
    Maybe u r just pointing this to make an example on him and threat ur new clanies this way? Blackmailing clanies with that rule is like communism and we have that far behind us dont we? This rule is simply a "protection" against new clan memebers when they get drop not to quit with it.

like someon3 said scam is something diffrent

Btw. U broke the rules before giving lukas fegut warrior earings in the past like u wrote. Why? cos they deserved them ^^

Your whole clan agreed to start bugging at CSW okey so now its fine to cheat other players but when someone doesn&#39;t follow your rules he&#39;s a so called scammer cheater etc.
    Zafira had items before he just say he doesn&#39;t wanna them and gave them back. It&#39;s his problem not mine that he&#39;s a retard gezz.
    This qestion = off topic.
    But ok, last time I give you answer.
    Rules: "you quit clan - you give back clan item to another member from clan" - it&#39;s not only my rule.
    That rules belongs to Clan - Bloodline (about 10 players invented this rule, Boomber, Hypno, Laps..... J4gger too)
    "Zafira had items before he just say he doesn&#39;t wanna them and gave them back" - true,
    Best drop what he got was ROL.
    He waiting for better item like ib or gb.
    For now he has nothing (clan drop)
    But it make no difference that you should give back item to clan.
    "PS: You have some sort of complex that im "only" 17 and you are few years older or what? oO"
    No, I always fighting with inanity.

p.s 80%-90% clans on server bugging crystal.

I gave you asnwer, you should be happy now.

Btw. U broke the rules before giving lukas fegut warrior earings in the past like u wrote. Why? cos they deserved them ^^[/b]
    (they only got Lucas and Fegut 2x warrior earring, but they really deserv it. They was 90% on boss, so maybe you should ASK BL clan for permission to keep those items, propable they will agree... But you took it like they were yours... ---> scam... You are gg as a player, but fagot as a person... You knew the roule, you broke it... If you know that you deserved for that WP and Glass, you should ask clan leader for them before you left clan. Now all your writing about how much you did for clan is pointless, coz everyone will only look for that fact you took clan items...[/b]
    He didnt ask anyone.

Please, next time read more carefully.

Asking for permission? You still have clan forum aight? Check the topic if i remember correctly i made after i left. You started all those cursing before i got to say anything about glass. How was i suppose to feel then huh? All those guys who some of them (like Andzin) maybe not the best but kinda friends they start to yell at you cuz u left clan? But nvm it&#39;s pretty late for conversation anyway. You&#39;ve already said i won&#39;t ever change ur mind on msn. And about Zafira. I wouldnt give him even a flying fuck.

Good luck to Andaraste, Zafira, Dziweczka and BoomberPrism with atacking crystal on CSW through walls kkthxbb. h34r:

PS: Delicious if you read this: SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

NuXx

Omg you always miss facts:
    I always chase scammers, ppl who make ninja loot or another bad things in clan. [/b]
    EPIC FAIL
    so u chase scammers/ninja looters?
    how come oblivion, clan with most ninja looters (i think every1 in oblivion ninja loot) is merged with bloodline?
    and obviously u dont give a shit about that

i did read carefully
    Rule was\is: u quit clan u give all clan items back.

It doesnt say: u quit clan u give all clan items back however if u ask for them u can keep them.

In court u would lose. But since we r on gaming forum nothing will change ur mind even if he would gave them back. Thats why in my eyes and alot of ppl (also polish) shiru is clean.

He could scam my items few weeks ago when i gave him access on my acc. Much more worth than glass and wp. Was a simple test and he didnt do it.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

here&#39;s my two cents.

i would totally agree that Shiru deserves the items, since he did work hard in BloodLine for 9/10 month. i mean no one can argue with that.

HOWEVER BloodLine rules are different, and upon joining the clan, Shiru agreed that, if he does quit/leave clan, all clan items WILL be RETURNED to clan. - correct me if i&#39;m wrong -

so, no matter how much u do DESERVE the drop..and i&#39;m 100% agreeing that u do. u went back on your word, and that action would considered scamming in this particular case. (because of the clan rule)[/b]
    That&#39;s like exactly what I said.... gay aussie :P

edit:
    i did read carefully
    Rule was\is: u quit clan u give all clan items back.
    It doesnt say: u quit clan u give all clan items back however if u ask for them u can keep them.
    In court u would lose. But since we r on gaming forum nothing will change ur mind even if he would gave them back. Thats why in my eyes and alot of ppl (also polish) shiru is clean.
    He could scam my items few weeks ago when i gave him access on my acc. Much more worth than glass and wp. Was a simple test and he didnt do it.[/b]
    Most of ppl wrote that he broke rules.
    So I even didn&#39;t know that marek told you to buy premium for us so piss off... One time on Edana he ask one guy from his clan to buy premium, first time he bought it and there wasn&#39;t any problems but at second time he tooked all his items it was S4REVOK.
    So I still think that even if You bought this prem, FOR ME YOU"LL BE FOR EVER SCAMMER !!!![/b]
    We playing with S4revok for 4-5 months, Jagger trust him, i trust him, everyone trust him.
    EPIC FAIL
    so u chase scammers/ninja looters?
    how come oblivion, clan with most ninja looters (i think every1 in oblivion ninja loot) is merged with bloodline?
    and obviously u dont give a shit about that[/b]
    Yes i chasing, long time ago i made topic about ninja looters - Oblivion - check in general topic.
    After my topic, they almost stoped "ninja loot".
    Fusion.
    About 10 ppl from Oblivion joined Bloodline,
    Before real Ziomek, real Jokero, etc best ninja looter, they quit game, so?
    Almost all players are clean (new players)
    No one pm me about ninja loot(now)
    Polish proof - sorry for language
    Asking for permission? You still have clan forum aight? Check the topic if i remember correctly i made after i left.</span>[/b]

Again you are wrong.
    You made nothing
    First.
    Andzin made topic about this situation
    <div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE("Andzin")</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Coz jak dzis widzial Kidler i Zafira i byli przy calej sytuacji Shiru(Brabux) opuscil klan ... Mozna powiedziec ze przezemnie po tym jak zabralem mu CA ba TSie , powiedzialem mu ze chwile go po przezucam po kanalch czy niema gdzies wiecej jeszcze i zabralem tam gdzie mial a mial tylko na 1 kanale po czym on powiedzial ze juz go na TS nie zobaczymy ... pozniej na Clan Czacie napisal " podziekujcie pedalowi z łazisk i mozecie sobie poszukac kogos do pomocy na CSW " i za jakies 5min wyszedl z clanu ... zdarzylem w tym czasie mu odpisac ze ja ustalam kto ma jakiegos admina na tym TSie ale juz nie odpisal , Dla mnie zachowanie typowego dzieciaczka ale coz
    Brabux / Kiszki wiem ze to przeczytacie licze za jakies madre wytlumaczenie bo jesli powodem wyjscia bylo zabranie CA to sory staszki ale dzieciaczki z was i tyle
    Chce dodac jeszcze ze czekamy w tym momencie na Glass Belta a jesli sie on nie znajdzie dla nas to My znajdziemy sie u was
    CYA dzieciaczki ![/b][/quote]
    My answer:
    <div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE("Lecter")</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>SPokojnie z wypowiedziami jak narazie.
    Dzwonilem do Brabuxa wlasnie prosilem zeby przecyztal forum,zeby sie jeszcze zastanowil,ze jak odchodzi z clanu to zeby od szedl z klasa.
    Odpowiedzial mi ze bedzie jutro na forum bo wlasnie wychodzil,wiec
    narazie ja czekam i wieze ze Przynajmniej Brabux odejdzie z twarza i odda tego glas belta[/b][/quote]
    Your answer after 7 h :
    <div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE("Shiru")</div><div class=\'quotemain\'><div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>powiem tak przejscie na human side wynosi o kolo 48godzin[/b][/quote]
    <div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>zjebanego Lba gnoja kiszkiego[/b][/quote]
    <div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>dziecko kontroluje doroslego faceta[/b][/quote]
    To tak na dzień dobry czy dowidzenia odpowiem wam tu bo widze, że sporo osób na forum siedzi i czeka, i czeka. Po pierwsze panie Zafira przejście na huma zajeło 15 minut i to głównie dla tego, że zmienili opcje kupowania.
    Po drugie wasze podejście do mnie jest wyjątkowo miłe. Co jak najbardziej uzmysłowia mi słyszność tej decyzji.
    <span style="color:lime">Teraz tak a pro po tego hmm żartu? Może go jeszcze zastraszam? Tak się składa, że nasze wyjście dzisiaj nie miało nic wspólnego ze mną. Ja się dowiedziałem po fakcie jak dostałem telefon od Jarka, że kc trza by było kupić, bo brakuje do nt. Pogrubiłem dzisiaj, bo już pare dni temu stwierdziliśmy, iż jeżeli nadal będzie to wyglądało tak jak to wygląda czyli, że nasza obecność w klanie była potrzebna tylko dla npków to się już nie będziemy pieprzyć i bez krempacji wyjdziemy
    ,i nie mówie teraz o tych co poszły na klan. Ja wbijając do gry nie mogłem sobie iść spokojnie na pk samemu bo odrazu słyszałem kurwy. Teksty w stylu jak nie masz zamiaru bić w party to możesz wychodzić my cię nie potrzebujemy. No to cóż skoro mnie nie potrzebujecie i jestem tylko po to aby tam pkować no to nara. A pro po tego party przez ostatni tydzień jak nie dłużej przeważnie wchodziłem jak mi dawaliście, a co później się okazało? Kidler afk reszta stoi pod monumentem na wojnie (nie na inwazji) i czeka. A obok humy latają, no to ja dziękuje za takie coś.
    A pro po jakikolwiek rozmów. Byłem dzisiaj z Jarkiem na ts&#39;ie po czym zostałem po chwili z niego wyrzucony jakoby Zafira "Nie rozmawiał ze mną". Tutaj tak wtrące w między czasie fakt, że ten pan nigdy nie chciał ze mną rozmawiać jak był jakiś problem. Nie wiem czemu bał się rozmowy czy ki uj jego sprawa. Wracając do rozmowy to Brabuxs wyszedł z tsa pół minuty później jak się dowiedział, że nic dla klanu nie zrobiliśmy. Dziękuje za uwagę. Życzę miłej gry - możecie sobie mnie zwyzywać bardziej i pokazać swoją klasę. Śmiało[/b][/quote]
    So all Polish people can see. No explain about glass belt, only about "quit clan".
    But we ask you about glass belt.
    p.s Przeciez Ty nawet nie pamietasz co robiles tydzien temu a co dopiero pamietac czy zakladales jakis topic...boze..
    Stary jak mozna sie tak kompromitowac? Kazde twoje tlumacznie mija sie z prawda, cos probujesz dodawac,
    Przeczytaj sobie jeszcze raz caly ten topic, kazdy post po kolei, zrozum w koncu ze zrobiles zle i przyznaj sie do tego.
    Wczesniej napisalem Ci na gg, ze daje Ci spokoj bo to nie ma sensu, no ale Ty chyba lubisz jak sie o Tobie pisze,
    zrobiles filmik o nas ze cos bugujemy i po co? Przeciez kazdy clan ktory ma wiecej niz dwoch magow wlasnie buguje w taki sposob i to nie od dzis.
    Co do glass belta, uwiez mi ze jakbyscie wyszli z clanu w inny sposob
    (w sensie powiedzieli nudno na orcowej stronie, albo nie mam z kim grac i zapytali czy mozecie zatrzymac glass belta wiekszosc by sie pewnie zgodzila - bo ja napewno - po 9 miesiacach grania z Brabuxem, nawet bym szczerze nie patrzyl na Ciebie bo nigdy za toba nie przepadelem i pewnie w zajmenoscia ale z brabuxem troche pogralem uwazalem go za rownego chlopa ale jak wyszlo tak wyszlo)
    Co do topicu, dla mnie to zaden problem, ja mam czas, ja moge korygowac kazde twoje zdanie, ktore mija sie z prawda.
    Dla mnie to jest smieszne, ze jak cos oczywistego mozna tlumaczyc w taki glupi sposob
    "omawiasz zasady z graczami przed rozpoczeciem gry, to jakim prawem zmieniasz sam zasady podczas gry?"

Jak mija się z prawdą? Odpowiem po twojemu: "Boże" żadne moje "tłumaczenie"(nazwałbym bardziej odpowiedziami) nie było zmyślone.

About that J4GGER part I&#39;m friend with Gruby for like over 2 years now. I had acces to his account back then in edana too. I don&#39;t now what are you trying to show me but I can promise you that you will never find me scamming any1 of items good luck trying to find some tho.

I&#39;ll translate the post above to english so every1 can read it. It will take a while for sure.

PS: Why did u cut all those posts above mine?

Kreeden

Is this still going? Obviously nothings going to happen. He earned the drop, let him fucking keep it. I&#39;m so sorry you lost a 40x40 set of pixels, your family might starve now.

Andzin made topic about this situation
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    Okey so how Zafira and Kidler has seen today(they were there with me) Shiru(Brabuxs) left the clan... Could be said that he left cuz i took his

channel admin on team speak, i told him i&#39;m gonna move him around the channels to see if he doesn&#39;t have anywhere else and i took on the only

channel he had. Then he said we won&#39;t see him again on TS... after a while he said on clan chat "say thanks to gay from Laziska and you can go

seek someone else to help you on CSW" and after about 5 min he left the clan... in the mean time i&#39;ve said him that its me who choose if someone

has admin on TS or not but he didnt respond to this. For me only kids act like that but w/e.
    Brabux/ Shiru i know you will read this and i expect some wise explanation cuz if you left cuz i took ur CA then sorry guys but you are kiddos.
    I wanna add too that we&#39;re waiting for glass belt if we dont get it we will come to you.

CYA Kids.[/b]
    (btw one question wasnt Brabuxs like 10 years older then you? You seriously have some complex about your age.)

My answer(not including like 10 posts of flames at me but nvm):
    Easy with the responds yet.
    I&#39;ve called Brabuxs and asked him to read the forum and think about it twice. If he leaves the clan he should leave it with class.
    He answered that he&#39;s gonna be on forum tomorrow cuz he&#39;s just leaving so for now i&#39;m waiting and believe that at least Brabuxs will leave with the face and give the glass belt back.[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    ]I will just say that nt takes about 48 hours.[/b][/b]
    fuckin idiot Shiru[/b]
    kid controling mature person[/b]
    For a good morning or good bye I&#39;m going to answer you because as I can see many people are waiting at the forum. Firstly mister Zafira nt takes about 15 minutes and mostly cuz they&#39;ve changed the purshasing method.
    Next the way you speak about me is seriously nice. What only makes me sure that this decision was right.
    Now about this hmm joke? Maybe I&#39;m blackmailing him too? Too bad that our leaving today had nothing to do with me. I got to now after he did it. I just got the phone call from Jarek(Brabuxs) that we need to buy knight cash because there is not enough to buy nation transfer. I&#39;ve bolded "today" because we both agreed that if it will stay the way it was that means we are in clan just for nps we won&#39;t care anymore and just leave the clan, and I dont mean the nps we already donated. I personally when I logged into the game couldnt go pk in peace because I had to hear all thos curses. Things like if you&#39;re not going to pk in party you can leave we don&#39;t need you. Okey so if you don&#39;t need me and im there only to earn nps for you then c ya guys. And btw. those parties. For the last week or longer i&#39;ve mostly accepted every party you invitate me to but what i saw later? That Im pking earning nps and Kidler is afk rest of the party are waiting at the monument(and i mean at war not in invasion) and waits, while there are humans around so no thank you for those parties.
    Also btw those conversations. I was with Jarek on team speak than after a short while i got kicked from ts by Zafira as he "didnt talk with me". I will say here also that this sir never wanted to talk with me when he had problem about me. I don&#39;t now maybe he was just scared or wtf. Back to the team speak conversation Brabuxs left about half minute later when he heard that we haven&#39;t done ANYTHING for the clan. Thank you for attention. I wish you a "happy hunting"- you can curse at me now how much you want to and show your class. Go on.[/b][/quote]

So all Polish (And not after i translated it ffs) people can see. No explain about glass belt, only about "quit clan".
    But we ask you about glass belt.[/b][/quote]

okey nvm im not gonna translate more do it on you own im tired.

I hope that actually someone gonna read this it took me a while to translate that h34r:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast