Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt

This is a discussion on Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grow up BloodyCurse, if he would of left on a good note with you guys you wouldn't of given a ...
Page: 5

Grow up BloodyCurse, if he would of left on a good note with you guys you wouldn't of given a fuck about a glass belt.
    It's just that he hurt your vagina when he NT'd because he thought the clan sucked.

Grow up BloodyCurse, if he would of left on a good note with you guys you wouldn't of given a fuck about a glass belt.
    It's just that he hurt your vagina when he NT'd because he thought the clan sucked.[/b]
    Firstly, I don't care about your opinion coz you have never liked Bloodline.
    Josh, can you read at all?
    I should have made topic long time ago(shiru is my countryman that was a reason why i didnt made topic before)
    but today he made topic(cheaters) about my clan so he prove that he deserves for nothing.[/b]
    Jak mija się z prawdą? Odpowiem po twojemu: "Boże" żadne moje "tłumaczenie"(nazwałbym bardziej odpowiedziami) nie było zmyślone.
    About that J4GGER part I'm friend with Gruby for like over 2 years now. I had acces to his account back then in edana too. I don't now what are you trying to show me but I can promise you that you will never find me scamming any1 of items good luck trying to find some tho.
    I'll translate the post above to english so every1 can read it. It will take a while for sure.
    PS: Why did u cut all those posts above mine?[/b]
    1. To powiedz mi dlaczego kazde twoje zdanie, musze poprawiac? Poniewaz - mija sie z prawda.
    2. I put your all comments. I dont care about flame.
    As stupid as I think that rule is, it was your choice to join the clan. Since you CHOSE to join that clan, you should follow their rules.[/b]
    So you are scammer for us (bloodline)
    p.s jak chce Ci sie tlumaczyc to tlumacz wszystko(tylko nie wiem po co, bo jak wczesniej pisales ze sam zalozyles topic, a tego nie zrobiles, ze sie tlumaczyles odnosnie glas belta - tego nie zrobiles) , zebym znow nie musial Cie poprawiac
    Acha i jak naprawde chcesz, moge wkleic wszystkie posty(wiecej bedziesz mial do tlumaczenia)
    Z tego co jest napisane, nikt z clanu nie wyrazil zgody o tym zebyscie zatrzymali tego glass belta.
    I jest bardzo duzo krytyki na temat twojego zachowania w clanie(co robiles na ts,jak sie zachowywales itd)
    Wiec jak chcesz sie pograzac dalej to nie ma sprawy, moge to wkleic jak chcesz.
    I co bys nie napisal, nie wiem jak zmienil temat to i tak to nie zmieni faktu ze zlamales ta regule - I ja sie tego bede caly czas trzymal.
    Dla mnie im dluzej ten topic bedzie na wierzchu tym lepiej, wiecej osob go przeczyta.

Stary Ty masz nie pokolei w głowię. To dlaczego ja muszę ciebie co chwile poprawiać? Bo mijasz się z prawdą. Regułę której sam się nie trzymałeś. Ty nawet nie masz zasad. Zmieniasz zdanie jak jakaś dziwka portowa. Przykładem jest Oblivion. kkthxbb And i'd be glad if you start speaking english back on.

PS: I don't know what you have thought. That if i took that glass belt with me i won't show that you are a fucking buggers? Dude if i want i can post many uglier things that your clannies and you has done in the past. But tell me why? What would be the point? It wouldnt change anything and i thought that you gonna finally stop bugging. But i see you can't do anything in CSW in other way than that.

Firstly, I don't care about your opinion coz you have never liked Bloodline.
    Josh, can you read at all?
    1. To powiedz mi dlaczego kazde twoje zdanie, musze poprawiac? Poniewaz - mija sie z prawda.
    2. I put your all comments. I dont care about flame.

So you are scammer for us (bloodline)
    p.s jak chce Ci sie tlumaczyc to tlumacz wszystko(tylko nie wiem po co, bo jak wczesniej pisales ze sam zalozyles topic, a tego nie zrobiles, ze sie tlumaczyles odnosnie glas belta - tego nie zrobiles) , zebym znow nie musial Cie poprawiac
    Acha i jak naprawde chcesz, moge wkleic wszystkie posty(wiecej bedziesz mial do tlumaczenia)
    Z tego co jest napisane, nikt z clanu nie wyrazil zgody o tym zebyscie zatrzymali tego glass belta.
    I jest bardzo duzo krytyki na temat twojego zachowania w clanie(co robiles na ts,jak sie zachowywales itd)
    Wiec jak chcesz sie pograzac dalej to nie ma sprawy, moge to wkleic jak chcesz.
    I co bys nie napisal, nie wiem jak zmienil temat to i tak to nie zmieni faktu ze zlamales ta regule - I ja sie tego bede caly czas trzymal.
    Dla mnie im dluzej ten topic bedzie na wierzchu tym lepiej, wiecej osob go przeczyta.[/b]
    You gotta learn to read as my comment i said Shiru thought your clan sucked thats why he left and magics comment he was agreeing with you and saying the rules were broken

You gotta learn to read as my comment i said Shiru thought your clan sucked thats why he left and magics comment he was agreeing with you and saying the rules were broken[/b]
    Sorry Josh.
    My false. (tired)
    Stary Ty masz nie pokolei w głowię. To dlaczego ja muszę ciebie co chwile poprawiać? Bo mijasz się z prawdą. Regułę której sam się nie trzymałeś. Ty nawet nie masz zasad. Zmieniasz zdanie jak jakaś dziwka portowa. Przykładem jest Oblivion. kkthxbb And i'd be glad if you start speaking english back on.
    PS: I don't know what you have thought. That if i took that glass belt with me i won't show that you are a fucking buggers? Dude if i want i can post many uglier things that your clannies and you has done in the past. But tell me why? What would be the point? It wouldnt change anything and i thought that you gonna finally stop bugging. But i see you can't do anything in CSW in other way than that.[/b]
    Ty mnie musisz poprawiac ? !! :lol:
    To ja ciagle musze poprawiac twoje pieprzenie w tym topicu.
    Co do Oblivionu, tak dwa razy pisalem na forum ze to "juz raczej koniec dalszej przyjazni" itd
    Ale zobacz, oni sie zmienili i ciagle sie zmieniaja a Ci ktorzy najwiecej bluzgali to przestali praktycznie grac.
    (ludzie sie potrafia zmieniac na lepsze- a ja/my potrafiamy przebaczac jak ktos sie przyznaje do winny i zrozumial ze robil zle),
    Wiec na dzien dzisiejszy : niektorzy ludzie z Oblivion > Ty.
    Dzieki temu ze sie polaczylismy: chce sie wiecej i jest z kim grac(oni wiedza jak sie pekuje, nie wszyscy ale wiekszosci)

Widzisz ze nam o niebie lepiej idzie z nimi niz kiedy Ty byles w clanie.(pk,war etc)
    I dlatego zal Ci dupe sciska, bo masz mozliwosc grania tylko z 2-3 polakami a reszta to Turki? Dlatego ten filmik?
    W tej chwili mamy najlepiej zorganizowany clan i dodam 100% Polski.
    Bo dlaczego czepiles sie tak bardzo nas, nagle zrobiles sie strozem prawa?
    Lubisz prowokowac. Udalo Ci sie bo wlasnie dlatego zrobilem ten topic.
    Mozesz mnie porownac do kogo chcesz.
    Przeciez jak to przeczyta jakis random Polak, ktory nie gral na gira, to niezla sobie opinie wyrobi o Tobie.
    Mowisz ze ja mam nie pokolei w glowie? To w takim razie nie pokolei w glowie ma caly clan bloodline wlacznie z Darkiem(ktorego niby szanujesz) - ktorzy tak samo mysla i podpisuja sie pod tym topiciem.
    I ty dalej nie kumasz co ja do Ciebie pisze, ile clanow oprocz nas buguje crystal? - I co to ma wspolnego z tym ze sie nie trzymasz zasad ustalonych przez 10 osob?

Again sorry for Polish.

IronSeba

co to zmieni i tak jesteś scamer i tak. Ukradłeś to nic już tego nie zmieni wiec...

Banned

English.

vandy calm down...is polish war ;p

IronSeba

vandy calm down...is polish war ;p[/b]
    +1

Banned

vandy calm down...is polish war ;p[/b]
    Sorry bro ^^

polish can have war but English war only sorry it's in the rules

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

As stupid as I think that rule is, it was your choice to join the clan. Since you CHOSE to join that clan, you should follow their rules.[/b]
    agree with magic

And you don't follow rules made by company ffs. And Oblivion will always remain for me as bunch of retards who can just town or run. You say that i post this movie cuz i feel bad that you're doing better with Oblivon now then with me? If you can't get it i posted that movie so you will stop doing this. You're destroying people's fun. All those guys fights in crystal room go there with 2 spams on their asses and then you get crystal w/o even one guy near the crystal? C'mon. You can put ur damn speach up your ass. And start speaking english back on ffs you made topic on an ENGLISH forum. Polish people already now about it and some thinks your right (mostly your clan) and some thinks im right thats it you won't change anything. For example i just ended today one more succesfull USD transaction so really Lecter theres no way in hell you can give me a bad name. Talking with you is pointless cuz i dunno you are just trying to not see your own mistakes. Now good night. h34r:

Well, stupid rule for, u made it cuz u dont wanna ppl quiting ur clan. well, even when i do think its make u a "scammer" to not give it back, just dont give a fuck. u worked for much more than this, u dont have to give them a coin.

Well, stupid rule for, u made it cuz u dont wanna ppl quiting ur clan. well, even when i do think its make u a "scammer" to not give it back, just dont give a fuck. u worked for much more than this, u dont have to give them a coin.[/b]
    For me, if somebody breaks the rules agreed upon simply when he wants or it is comfortable for him is not believable.
    Someday this guy can fuck up someone.
    This topic is to warn everybody.

pierdolnik16

Well, stupid rule for, u made it cuz u dont wanna ppl quiting ur clan. well, even when i do think its make u a "scammer" to not give it back, just dont give a fuck. u worked for much more than this, u dont have to give them a coin.[/b]
    How do u know, how did he worked in clan if you even weren't in there ,all our clannies could say that he realy didn't worked so hard...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast