Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt

This is a discussion on Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For me, if somebody breaks the rules agreed upon simply when he wants or it is comfortable for him is ...
Page: 6

For me, if somebody breaks the rules agreed upon simply when he wants or it is comfortable for him is not believable.
    Someday this guy can fuck up someone.
    This topic is to warn everybody.[/b]
    +1

How do u know, how did he worked in clan if you even weren't in there ,all our clannies could say that he realy didn't worked so hard...[/b]
    Could but that would be a lie. About Bloody's post. So far so good h34r:

Boyce

I read the first post and thats it.
    The rule was to give back items to clan when you left. Shiru (and somebody else?) left clan and didnt give the items back.
    If you cant follow the rules then you shouldnt have joined in the first place.
    Therefore a scammer.

Could but that would be a lie. About Bloody's post. So far so good h34r:[/b]
    Toja: all time you miss facts.

How do u know, how did he worked in clan if you even weren't in there ,all our clannies could say that he realy didn't worked so hard...[/b]
    its true.
    We dont care about what you did in clan. You broke rules - you scammed clan drops.
    So bb shitu.

pierdolnik16

Could but that would be a lie. About Bloody's post. So far so good h34r:[/b]
    ya ya evryone lies only you are the truthful one...

wow

ya ya evryone lies only you are the truthful one...[/b]
    yup so far. Actually you are the one who sold the clan drop (iron neck)which was far more expensive than mine so that makes you "scammer" too. I dont really give a fuck what you guys from BloodLine think. Take care.

yup so far. Actually you are the one who sold the clan drop (iron neck)which was far more expensive than mine so that makes you "scammer" too. I dont really give a fuck what you guys from BloodLine think. Take care.[/b]
    shitu
    give me more shit pls

Gratz for new even worse leader XD You made our day today.

Gratz for new even worse leader XD You made our day today. [/b]
    Fine.

Sorix

srr shiru, i respect you as a player, but personality you done Big Shit.... its clan items, you should give it back... cuz rule is a rule...
    if you wont give back that items, 4me you are scamer...

srr shiru, i respect you as a player, but personality you done Big Shit.... its clan items, you should give it back... cuz rule is a rule...
    if you wont give back that items, 4me you are scamer...[/b]
    Than I will remain a scammer for some of you guys cuz theres no way in hell that giving back to them would change anything. They're not even the same clan i joined back then.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Because if someone doesn't work in the clan, they simply don't get a drop, so therefore he must have worked to probably get one imo. But even if he got the drops for free or from hard work, he still should give it back since it was a clan rule and once upon entering he did agree to it.

damiannopl

For me, if somebody breaks the rules agreed upon simply when he wants or it is comfortable for him is not believable.
    Someday this guy can fuck up someone.
    This topic is to warn everybody.[/b]

+1

Dragonlord9

bump

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast