Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt

This is a discussion on Shiru aka Toja and Brabux scammed wp and glass belt within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg guys stop plz ... i hate this war ... when we start we are one big family... but now ...
Page: 7

kuman

omg guys stop plz ... i hate this war ... when we start we are one big family... but now i see we have III world war ...

p.s dogadajcie sie w koncu bo zal mnie ogarnia ... A.QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Is this still going? Obviously nothings going to happen. He earned the drop, let him fucking keep it. I'm so sorry you lost a 40x40 set of pixels, your family might starve now.[/b]
    hahhahaha omfgbbq

dAmn ur funny

btw thats one is going straight into my sig

@topic okay u ppl should calm down its just a game, U Blacked Down His Name Already And Now He Is Going To Give You Back Something He Kinda Deserved...? okeeeey....
    Hmm I Will Have To Say This: You Shouldnt Have Draged His Name Into The Dirt You Should Have Solved This Via PM Ingame Or At Ko4Lıfe I Dont Care Wich One.

You Kinda Screwed You'Re Self Over kkthxbb Gırakon DRAMA

Well since it was a rule i guess he is a scammer even if he deserved it=/

PartyPLZZ

i've just read this topic (becouse im reading only market section) , and i have to say , shiru was going on to isi and bosses (but to be true everybody was going so? [and we had another rule, that when u was in 2 ppl party on boss, those 2 ppl could keep the drop, so in that days everybody was kinda trying to find bosses and secretly pm'ing one of the priest :] ]) as long as he hadnt have that belt, when he did got it he stopped helping clan in all maners , and started to exp ( especially , when we were killing isi shiru had an idiotic excuse not to go becouse one night he died like 3 times, and , oh shit , sometime i was dying like 2x more when we battled with insanity ) , and another time to be true , nobody wanted to give u any decent clan drop becouse everybody knew from the beggining that u needed bloodline clan to exp to 80 then quit clan and solo pk... and for the fegut and lukas... there was a voting in clan regarding if they should keep those items, and nobody had a bigger problem with it, few ppl didnt wanted to gave them but we live in a democratic country so was over-voted... for zafiras items, he gave them to clannies becouse he thought that it will help them better than him so was a very fking nice of him and everytime i wanted to buy something from u, u gave me bigger prices than u would give to a random turk so gg... end of story

Good Lord will you ever get over that item? h34r:

no, btw tfuj matka

TheBloodyBeast

Hmm I never was member of Bloodline but what I think is...

Rules are rules BUT if he took 2 items (btw WP what a crap) for 9/10 months helping and working for the clan it is ok. There is no need to call him scammer.

GL ToJa

PartyPLZZ

why it is it ok ? so what about ppl who did gave back clan items ? is it ok ? especially when all active and inactive players voted for not letting him keep the items... if he would have give them back im pretty sure everybody would say to him that he can keep them... but he didnt, only made a topic with flames and concluding that he will keep them... so gg

ooo

why is there so many whiners in bloodline?

PartyPLZZ

becouse i like that topic dont want to expire

ooo

becouse i like that topic dont want to expire [/b]
    lol

for gods sake if that meant so much to u guys, all lets donate me some money and i'll buy them a glass belt!

PartyPLZZ

make it IN pls

TheBloodyBeast

some of u guys act like it was a polish national problem lol

PartyPLZZ

we just dont want for u guys to think that shiru is a legit player

Zwierz@K

He is legit, but he is an asshole.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast