Dufecker + other SCAMMERS

This is a discussion on Dufecker + other SCAMMERS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought several items for $650 USD from my msn-contact on Xig due to my buddy was playing there. But ...
Page: 1

DigestiveMouth

I bought several items for $650 USD from my msn-contact on Xig due to my buddy was playing there. But as soon as I got the items I heard he bought a char on Ronark so I sold the items which I bought for USD. I had Soenne as middle-man and he scammed me for my items. I have several screenshots from msn-conversations, in-game screens, paypal screen etc. Being scammed for $650 USD worth of items from a moderator is insane.

The involved parts

Dufecker
    Soenne
    And "Tw33k" (dunno forum-nick)

I got all their mails etc.

DO NOT EVER do a deal with these.

A screenshot of the moderator talking

http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ptadmingp1.jpg

ok here goes the reply i said over and over to msn on you

here are the questions
    SAME DAY i get hacked /scammed on my warrior (2hours later) a guy makes a post listing exaktly same items roc rol x2 wes ms +5/80 (i was also missing warrior chitin gloves +8 and glave +8 toto +7 graham +7 and shellset +7) but these items not listed (yet)
    so i add this guy to msn
    Funny thing is he have SAME IP adress matching to a "friend" of mines forum acount (that "friend" had accses to my char)
    so what conclusion you make ? a guy selling exaktly same items 2 hours after hack he have matching ip with your friend that had accses to your char
    and when they login msn (my "friend" and this digestive guy login and logout exaktly same time.. like 5-7 times in row)
    (he also later in the trade include glave +8 and chitin gloves +8 ^^ )

anywho after alot of evidence pointing this is the guy that scammed my items we decided to scamm the little fukker

so i answerd his post added him to msn had a friend of mine FAKE soennes msn name and talk to him "acting like middlmen"
    i said i had char on ronark with items but couldnt login so he came to xigenon and gave the "middleman" wich was me on a noob char on xigenon
    and he just gave me the items

ips matching
    login logouts matching
    either you are his little brother that got hold of my login info from your big brothers computer or you are my "friend" that had accses but took the items anyway
    i dont feel bad about this since you havent come up with anything that shows where items came from
    oh yea you send me a screen of you sendning 650$ to some1 on paypal... wich tells me nothing

im prolly missing tons of things right now but im pretty pissed off...
    and today a guy made a new topic LISTING EXAKTLY the same items i mean really.. is it so we think you are the good guy "we scammed wrong guy?" etc i dont buy it really
    traced ip on that post and it just goes to a proxy

PS: if you really spend 650$ on it wouldnt you check up the msn of middleman ? check on forums if its really him ? it all seems so "i wanna get rid of the items fast before some1 gets to me"

DigestiveMouth

ok here goes the reply i said over and over to msn on you

here are the questions
    SAME DAY i get hacked /scammed on my warrior (2hours later) a guy makes a post listing exaktly same items roc rol x2 wes ms +5/80 (i was also missing warrior chitin gloves +8 and glave +8 toto +7 graham +7 and shellset +7) but these items not listed (yet)
    so i add this guy to msn
    Funny thing is he have SAME IP adress matching to a "friend" of mines forum acount (that "friend" had accses to my char)
    so what conclusion you make ? a guy selling exaktly same items 2 hours after hack he have matching ip with your friend that had accses to your char
    and when they login msn (my "friend" and this digestive guy login and logout exaktly same time.. like 5-7 times in row)
    (he also later in the trade include glave +8 and chitin gloves +8 ^^ )

anywho after alot of evidence pointing this is the guy that scammed my items we decided to scamm the little fukker

so i answerd his post added him to msn had a friend of mine FAKE soennes msn name and talk to him "acting like middlmen"
    i said i had char on ronark with items but couldnt login so he came to xigenon and gave the "middleman" wich was me on a noob char on xigenon
    and he just gave me the items

ips matching
    login logouts matching
    either you are his little brother that got hold of my login info from your big brothers computer or you are my "friend" that had accses but took the items anyway
    i dont feel bad about this since you havent come up with anything that shows where items came from
    oh yea you send me a screen of you sendning 650$ to some1 on paypal... wich tells me nothing

im prolly missing tons of things right now but im pretty pissed off...
    and today a guy made a new topic LISTING EXAKTLY the same items i mean really.. is it so we think you are the good guy "we scammed wrong guy?" etc i dont buy it really
    traced ip on that post and it just goes to a proxy

PS: if you really spend 650$ on it wouldnt you check up the msn of middleman ? check on forums if its really him ? it all seems so "i wanna get rid of the items fast before some1 gets to me"[/b]
    He had the same msn (check the screenshot) as the one you say "faked" Soenne. Soenne even came forward saying that he scammed. Corrupt moderator, you can not talk your way out of this. And you actually begged for the screenshot showing my paypal transfer and when you finally got it you said "oh that shows nothing, buhu".

Scammers.

He had the same msn (check the screenshot) as the one you say "faked" Soenne. Soenne even came forward saying that he scammed. Corrupt moderator, you can not talk your way out of this. And you actually begged for the screenshot showing my paypal transfer and when you finally got it you said "oh that shows nothing, buhu".

Scammers.[/b]
    yea your screen shot shows you talking to soenne today... about the situation
    but soenne was asleep last night when we did this it was just me and a friend who renamed himself to soenne on msn
    thx for getting my items back anyway

DigestiveMouth

yea your screen shot shows you talking to soenne today... about the situation
    but soenne was asleep last night when we did this it was just me and a friend who renamed himself to soenne on msn
    thx for getting my items back anyway[/b]
    About the situation yes. I lost $650 USD, and a shitload of items due to your corrupt moderator scam.

SigniB

are you guys dumb this is real money your fucking with wow bunch of dumb fucks on this site