Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SHYND / Prtscn Scammer carnac-west

This is a discussion on SHYND / Prtscn Scammer carnac-west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats cause afk is nothing more than a bunch of random high lvl xp clan, with tons of babashoppers. some ...
Page: 3

thats cause afk is nothing more than a bunch of random high lvl xp clan, with tons of babashoppers. some might scam, some might hack, some might even bug. asong as they are high lvl, babashop, and xp alot.. they are in.

How much is a BB worth on Cwest. Its not even worth it to ruin ur rep for like 2-4gbs even if you are quitting cause you might always want to go back to the game to see whats going on.

good thing we didn't let him in our clan wen he begged us lol

Most of the people? Yeah, a whopping 2 people from AFK.

Kill yourself.[/b]
    Most of Dereks posts end with him asking another member to kill themself..

Would hate to see what he says to someone who approached him outside of pixelville

Banned

Would hate to see what he says to someone who approached him outside of pixelville[/b]
    Outside of pixelville i normally say the same thing. I don't act any different, im the same person.
    Next?

yoursodone12

Would hate to see what he says to someone who approached him outside of pixelville[/b]
    Was that a flame?

no it wasnt a flame.. but fuck it, im not here to argue, just making an observation, thats a horrible thing to say to anyone.. especially face to face.. if you said that to someone in a confrontation or argument in Belfast, you would get a nasty reception in the form of a steel toe cap boot to your temple.

but then again you americans are big girls anyway

haha jk derek

Isabel

Banned

no it wasnt a flame.. but fuck it, im not here to argue, just making an observation, thats a horrible thing to say to anyone.. especially face to face.. if you said that to someone in a confrontation or argument in Belfast, you would get a nasty reception in the form of a steel toe cap boot to your temple.

but then again you americans are big girls anyway

haha jk derek

Isabel[/b]

Haha. Normally when i say it IRL its to a friend and im messing with them though. ^____________^.

ResTrikteD

fuck you derek

Emporio

Outside of pixelville i normally say the same thing. I don't act any different, im the same person.
    Next?[/b]
    aye right, if you said that to everyone youd argue with, you wouldnt be walking, considering you sound like a high lvl with good items, you spend a lot of time on the game lvling, am i correct? if so im sure you dont have time to hit the gym or shit like that, so for what im guessing, is a young lad as skinny as a rake, you aint half got an attitude

Banned

aye right, if you said that to everyone youd argue with, you wouldnt be walking, considering you sound like a high lvl with good items, you spend a lot of time on the game lvling, am i correct? if so im sure you dont have time to hit the gym or shit like that, so for what im guessing, is a young lad as skinny as a rake, you aint half got an attitude[/b]

It doesn't take long to level. I work, and do keep in good shape, you can sit here trying to act like you're a hardass irl and everyone else is a nerd, but look at the big picture, you're playing the same game, and on the same forums.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Derek you should have known that this was coming.

He quit vicarious because he didn't recieve a Rogue Earring that was dropped (although he may claim other reasons for quitting, they are untrue).

Probably should have known by his persona aswell that he was an item hungry bastard. Nvm

Banned

Derek you should have known that this was coming.

He quit vicarious because he didn't recieve a Rogue Earring that was dropped (although he may claim other reasons for quitting, they are untrue).

Probably should have known by his persona aswell that he was an item hungry bastard. Nvm[/b]
    Yeah, you're right.

But i like to give people chances

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Yeah, you're right.

But i like to give people chances [/b]
    Im just like you, but over the years ive finally come to accept that giving people IN KO a second chance is a very bad idea ^^

Emporio

It doesn't take long to level. I work, and do keep in good shape, you can sit here trying to act like you're a hardass irl and everyone else is a nerd, but look at the big picture, you're playing the same game, and on the same forums.[/b]
    far from, and telling someone to 'go die' or 'kill yourself' is childish as fuck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast