Sigara_34

This is a discussion on Sigara_34 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well...clannie found Talos on D3..we came there and was waiting for massiver. than Sigara_34 from BlancoRoca came here... he debuffed ...
Page: 1

bahamen

Default Sigara_34

well...clannie found Talos on D3..we came there and was waiting for massiver.
    than Sigara_34 from BlancoRoca came here... he debuffed Talos and as a bonus started to arrow shower it.
    here is some screen - sigara in debuff animation

Banned Senior Member

Default Re: Sigara_34

Originally posted by bahamen
    well...clannie found Talos on D3..we came there and was waiting for massiver.
    than Sigara_34 from BlancoRoca came here... he debuffed Talos and as a bonus started to arrow shower it.
    here is some screen - sigara in debuff animation
    lol n00b :wub: he use abbys fire haha 10% drain<.< i use it 2

ltsSoEasy

ahhaahhahahahha

u think warriors using shower arrow ?

pwnt

ragemeup_

Well u cant tell that he is cheating at this picture . But his is a fag he hit me 900+ with giga omfg faliyet hit me 750-850 with +8 raptor WTF :wacko: Fucking idiot

Br4nd1n

This guy doesn't hit me nearly as hard as faaliyet.

QueenOfPathos

nub :wacko: its abyys fire for drain <_< and no more reg abuse in KO xD

Shagrath

Rofl :wacko:

Sigara is a noooooob! I was tanking a Samma yesterday near the TB spawn...and he another priest from BlancoRoca and Falso from Bauer started luring TB and TCs to me and the priest was getting attacked so I had to stop for a minute then they started attacking and priest still luring things to me and my party damn noobs

Wyvern

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO its called ABYSS FİRE

CHIANTI

I always kill boss with sigara and we use teleport scrolls,abyss fire etc. so we arrive to boss in 10-20sec.If you start to kill boss we don't touch it but if you waiting around for massiver,healer,swter,buffer etc.(so nobody atc. to boss) we'll take down boss.

0wnoR

its called duped abyss fires :rollseyes:

Gate7

Originally posted by CHIANTI
    I always kill boss with sigara and we use teleport scrolls,abyss fire etc. so we arrive to boss in 10-20sec.If you start to kill boss we don't touch it but if you waiting around for massiver,healer,swter,buffer etc.(so nobody atc. to boss) we'll take down boss.
    bullocks ... Sigara always lures - 3 times on me now ... I really hope u r not Falso cause u r are lying through your teeth ...

zuahahahahahahaha
    he s "duffing"

Originally posted by Gate7+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gate7)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CHIANTI
    bullocks ... Sigara always lures - 3 times on me now ... I really hope u r not Falso cause u r are lying through your teeth ...[/b]
    Falso is Sigara's second char thats what I've been told...maybe he is the other priest who was with Sigara lol

CHIANTI

I say again he doesn't lure the bosses if someone tank it.
    Falso isn't sigara's second char just fri.me too...