Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sigh ........ more lvl 60's in DLW

This is a discussion on Sigh ........ more lvl 60's in DLW within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here are the screenies And btw BFD235, you are the biggest chicken shit fighter on human side, after VampX and ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Sigh ........ more lvl 60's in DLW

Here are the screenies

And btw BFD235, you are the biggest chicken shit fighter on human side, after VampX and his koxp bullshit. All you do is ks and run. My wife thought you were a nice guy, so I left you alone, for a few DLW. No more my friend, you backstabbed me too many times while I was fighting others. And you really don't need to run with Speedy, your lvl 60 butt buddy. All he does is ks and run also. No wonder you guys lose all the DLW. You have the abilities, just no brains to use it.

5DollahSuckySucky

yayyy the screenshots are small!

FoShOO

Just add rattrap to that list.

If everyone is gona do what you do, why is there a cheaters section?

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    If everyone is going to do what you do, why isn't there an "asshole" section ?? Most of your posts are lame, and usually are flaming someone. I was just posting some screenies. So hey, I got an idea, the next time you feel the need to flame someone, go to church or something. You could use some religious advise.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    If everyone is going to do what you do, why isn't there an "asshole" section ?? Most of your posts are lame, and usually are flaming someone. I was just posting some screenies. So hey, I got an idea, the next time you feel the need to flame someone, go to church or something. You could use some religious advise.[/b]
    Nah, i would rather take adivce form you.
    Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    This forum is for KO, not for "gay wars". Mods please remove.
    What made me post. :lol:

Default Re: Sigh ........ more lvl 60's in DLW

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Here are the screenies *

*And btw BFD235, you are the biggest chicken shit fighter on human side, after VampX and his koxp bullshit. All you do is ks and run. My wife thought you were a nice guy, so I left you alone, for a few DLW. No more my friend, you backstabbed me too many times while I was fighting others. And you really don't need to run with Speedy, your lvl 60 butt buddy. All he does is ks and run also. No wonder you guys lose all the DLW. You have the abilities, just no brains to use it.
    whats wrong with vampx. i know him he's legit he dont use no koxp. just because he's lvl 50 paper sin with dual mds +8 means he's a cheater? he has a lvl 64 priest he dont play anymore so he sold his shit and bought stuff for his dlw char since he finds dlws fun. pls dont accuse ppl for cheating just cause their better than u. -_-

HsK

Same for cobra run forest run and town, i want to 1 vs 1, he runs :s

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Was an intresting DLW , BFD235 seems to be the new forestgump of the human DLW. Was my first time back for a long while still as bad as ever. Think I will put Tigan away indefanatly now

Karpsu

Well you don't expect a person who plays a mage as his main and a rogue as his DLW char to have similar items to a lvl 70 rogue main who plays a rogue in DLW thus being in a bit bad situation when it comes to 1on1? Hell I wouldn't 1on1 a level 70 warrior with my level 63 rogue... Well I might but you would know the result. And when you die in wars, you're gonna have to wait for the jail to open if there's no mage with you, and that isn't fun. <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So he plays a mage hmmmmm so he can Town spike or town nova then?

HsK

cobra like 4 vs me but not 1 vs 1 :/

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

BFD235 is big noob he can kill my DLW char (archer 45 lvl, plate armor)

when i see it i start laugh

FrEaK

lol "Mr_Tr" :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast