Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sigh ........ more lvl 60's in DLW

This is a discussion on Sigh ........ more lvl 60's in DLW within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div> So he plays a mage hmmmmm so he can Town spike *or town nova then?[/b] ...
Page: 2

Karpsu

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    So he plays a mage hmmmmm so he can Town spike *or town nova then?[/b]
    BFD is a good guy so just back off. <_< Someone ran from you and he is a bug abuser and an overall asshole? Please.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mojmir

BFD235 is big noob he can kill my DLW char (archer 45 lvl, plate armor) *

when i see it i start laugh
    When I see writing skills like yours, I start laughing.

EDIT: Sorry, Mojmir. I thought you said he CAN'T kill you. :P It's ok if he can kill you, and no I didn't edit the quote. :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    Originally posted by Felix@
    So he plays a mage hmmmmm so he can Town spike *or town nova then?
    BFD is a good guy so just back off. <_< Someone ran from you and he is a bug abuser and an overall asshole? Please.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mojmir

When I see writing skills like yours, I start laughing.[/b]
    I didn't call him a bug abuser I called him forest Gump

Karpsu

Well that sure looked like it to me. I mean come on, what kinda picture does "So he plays a mage hmmmmm so he can Town spike or town nova then?" that line give you?

More a slure towards the skills of a human mage than anything else

Karpsu

Yes, orcs mages posses the same ability. Surprising, isn't it?

Come Orc for a few days then you will understand about it

Karpsu

Well the best NP around lately has been raiding orc town novaers for me so... I got somekind of an idea how it's like.

Sybillia

OMG stop this shit, bout nations do it.
    and don't come with humans do more or orcs do more. thats all bullshit if you ask me.
    It just depend on the time your playing in cz, then its more humans, then its more orcs.
    And i've played orc and treu there where time's that allot of humans do it, but its just the same on orc side.

Default Re: Sigh ........ more lvl 60's in DLW

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Here are the screenies *

*And btw BFD235, you are the biggest chicken shit fighter on human side, after VampX and his koxp bullshit. All you do is ks and run. My wife thought you were a nice guy, so I left you alone, for a few DLW. No more my friend, you backstabbed me too many times while I was fighting others. And you really don't need to run with Speedy, your lvl 60 butt buddy. All he does is ks and run also. No wonder you guys lose all the DLW. You have the abilities, just no brains to use it.
    LOL....1st) I made a deal with your wife one day in Moradon not to attack your party and in turn your party would pass me by, this would also save me from getting duffed continously. But that didn't happen Deathwind and darckvick or w/e apparently weren't made aware of the truce or didn't give a shit. 2nd) As I've told janybug I do not know nor party with VampX, also I have no clue in hell who Speedy is. 3rd) about the backstabbing, I only started attacking your party after continous attacks made upon me...so much for that truce. 4th) about the running...that's in party because you have 2 duffer, 2 sins, and an archer, or 3 sins when deathwind had daggers....hmmm 5vs1 run...or sit in jail since I rarely have a mage in my party. And why we lose the dlw...because human side is filled with noobs and nobody will listen to any kind of command chat and get organized for anything. More than half the humans are paper mages with no buffs...or rogues in half plate armor or even better...cloth armor. I wouldn't back away from a 1v1 with you or any of your party...but apparently your guys idea of a 1v1 lately has been..there's BFD get him....charge. If you want to go back to the truce...make sure everyone in your party knows about it and understands it...if not, meh.

Originally posted by Felix
    Was an intresting DLW , BFD235 seems to be the new forestgump of the human DLW. Was my first time back for a long while still as bad as ever. Think I will put Tigan away indefanatly now *
    Well Felix...considering I know you play Tigan...and use all your uniques and shard 8's on him from your main, and know that I have no chance in hell of beating you....why sit in jail for 3 minutes? I mean when even phantom says he can't beat you using his equipment on dolphins, how long do you think I'd stand up in +7 fp? Not too long. And as for the town nova in your other comment....I have never once done a town nova. Have I done town thrusts on my dlw when I was bored? yeah, just to see if I could get somebody before the towers got me. Did your lupine eyes run out during that long chase? Did I stealth and run off in a completely different direction? I believe the answer to both of those is yes.

Originally posted by Mojmir

I can kill a lot of ppl in dlw...Tigan isn't one of them, that's why I ran...if you're one of the many who has seen BFD235 has defeated (insert your name here) feel priviledged...you belong to a rather extensive club.

You guys on the orc side have such a cake walk in dlw, there's so many noobs on the human side it's unreal, that's why you win by like 1,000+ kills half the time in the first war, and sometimes close to that in the others. When I'm being chased by 5,6,10 ppl and I run, I'm a noob even though I'm thinning the pack...but when someone who is godly in the forums does it in cz or something it's strategy <_< But w/e I'm glad someone finally posted something about me...was starting to get sad....thought no one noticed me.

More a slure towards the skills of a human mage than anything else[/b]
    Oi, what is wrong with the skills of human mages ???? :P

Felix, dont put Tigan aside, its so much less fun without you

But dont be so critical of other players. We beef up our dlws to the point where a paper mage can solo sins and you can kill everyone in 3 skills. Ofcourse they will run or gang up. Thats what always happens when you know you cant beat someone: you either avoid them or team up with others to beat them. Its actually the smart thing to do...

I know I have complained myself in the past about Bono running, but that is different, because Bono actually comes up to me, thrusts me (or whatever that skill is) and then once he realises (for the 100th time) that he cannot 1-hit me he runs.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish

No wonder you guys lose all the DLW. You have the abilities, just no brains to use it.
    We lose for many reasons. Unbuffed paper mages and bps, general lack of scrolls, lack of warriors and healers are some. I also have the impression, but I may be wrong because I see it from the human side only, that there are more orc high level players with dedicated dlw chars like tigan than there are humans.

But mainly we lose because when the commanders tell them "left" half of them go right and the rest go straight.

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    Was an intresting DLW , BFD235 seems to be the new forestgump of the human DLW. Was my first time back for a long while still as bad as ever. Think I will put Tigan away indefanatly now *
    Well Felix...considering I know you play Tigan...and use all your uniques and shard 8's on him from your main, and know that I have no chance in hell of beating you....why sit in jail for 3 minutes? I mean when even phantom says he can't beat you using his equipment on dolphins, how long do you think I'd stand up in +7 fp? Not too long. And as for the town nova in your other comment....I have never once done a town nova. Have I done town thrusts on my dlw when I was bored? yeah, just to see if I could get somebody before the towers got me. Did your lupine eyes run out during that long chase? Did I stealth and run off in a completely different direction? I believe the answer to both of those is yes.[/b]

Your correct my lupin was off and you manged to get far away enough that I just gave up repotted and ran back out again.

As for my Town Nova comment it is a gernalisation towards mages and me attempting so poetic writting.

Also I was sure it was just me chasing after you but I agree thinnin the pack out is smart play as Tuna , Mrs Lies and myself pointed out in a post not so long ago on these forums. I too get packs chasing after me day and night duffs flying at me Ice Fire and that me just running to luna valley

I remember you so well because you are a commander, anyway best of luck to you.

Originally posted by BFD@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Well Felix...considering I know you play Tigan...and use all your uniques and shard 8's on him from your main, and know that I have no chance in hell of beating you....why sit in jail for 3 minutes? I mean when even phantom says he can't beat you using his equipment on dolphins, how long do you think I'd stand up in +7 fp? Not too long. And as for the town nova in your other comment....I have never once done a town nova. Have I done town thrusts on my dlw when I was bored? yeah, just to see if I could get somebody before the towers got me. Did your lupine eyes run out during that long chase? Did I stealth and run off in a completely different direction? I believe the answer to both of those is yes.

Your correct my lupin was off and you manged to get far away enough that I just gave up repotted and ran back out again.

As for my Town Nova comment it is a gernalisation towards mages and me attempting so poetic writting.

Also I was sure it was just me chasing after you but I agree thinnin the pack out is smart play as Tuna , Mrs Lies and myself pointed out in a post not so long ago on these forums. I too get packs chasing after me day and night duffs flying at me Ice Fire and that me just running to luna valley

I remember you so well because you are a commander, anyway best of luck to you.[/b]
    Well thank you, it's nice to be remembered Thanks for the wishes and for future reference I hate sitting in jail...but I'll 1v1 you once and get smashed.

Edit: when I was talking about thinning the pack I wasn't referring to you Felix...yes you were the only one behind me :P unless there were stealthed rogues I couldn't see. I was referring to the always running bit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast