Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sigh ........ more lvl 60's in DLW

This is a discussion on Sigh ........ more lvl 60's in DLW within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can some1 explain to me whats wrong with vampx? -.-. hes a legit play that i knew since he started ...
Page: 3

can some1 explain to me whats wrong with vampx? -.-. hes a legit play that i knew since he started his priest. explain why u accused him of koxp pls and dont talk shit outta ur mouth kk -_-

I don't know triple...you'd have to ask the orcs since I really have no dealings with him other than him spamming command chat from outside the war ;p

meh u should see that annoying guy MeatA worse commander ever. i try to leave dies 1 whenever he's captain in dlws so i wont have to see his annoying commands.

lol...I try to give commands that are prevelant to the war...not just spam hi to my friends or whatever.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    can some1 explain to me whats wrong with vampx? -.-. hes a legit play that i knew since he started his priest. explain why u accused him of koxp pls and dont talk shit outta ur mouth kk -_-

I will tell you what I know. 1st, Chitin Armor not paper, no problems there. Problem is he runs like a damn girl everytime anyone offering a challenge comes around. The biggest problem is the fact that he and BFD lately also, are moving about 1 and 1/2 x faster than me, when I am on lightfeet. Not because of my connection either, I have the fastest avail. cable, so dont tell me lag. And for the record BFD, I thought you were a decent guy, so I DID LEAVE YOU ALONE (darkvivick) until you started frikkin ksing your fellow humans and only wanting to fight with me when I am involved in another fight. Its a chickenshit tactic, that we all occasionally end up in. You sir have made it a habit, but I know your name, and I know what your about. Bring it on. We will have to end truce, if there was 1, and just kill eachother, its what were supposed to do anyway. I have shit gear also, and no comboing ability whatsoever. I play DLW for fun. Guess what, its especially fun when my group gets to kill lvl 60's in DLW, and we've killed many. BFD, you still seem to be a nice guy, so I will let it rest, but if you're using that shit, stop please, it really takes the fun out of it.

Back to VampX...... Autotown below 50% HP, autopotion after getting styxxed(sometimes twice)(HP and MP pots animation going at same time), 17 skills at a time when lvl 50 rogue only has 7 to use, lol legit my ass. He doesnt even have enough skills to do the comboes that are hitting me. He still can't kill me , then runs like hell when I hit him back. He too might be a nice guy. I say this, lets just leave the play hostilities for the play war. I don't hate any of the people that play this game, although I don't care for HOW some play it.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

I will tell you what I know. 1st, Chitin Armor not paper, no problems there. Problem is he runs like a damn girl everytime anyone offering a challenge comes around. The biggest problem is the fact that he and BFD lately also, are moving about 1 and 1/2 x faster than me, when I am on lightfeet. Not because of my connection either, I have the fastest avail. cable, so dont tell me lag. And for the record BFD, I thought you were a decent guy, so I DID LEAVE YOU ALONE (darkvivick) until you started frikkin ksing your fellow humans and only wanting to fight with me when I am involved in another fight. Its a chickenshit tactic, that we all occasionally end up in. You sir have made it a habit, but I know your name, and I know what your about. Bring it on. We will have to end truce, if there was 1, and just kill eachother, its what were supposed to do anyway. I have shit gear also, and no comboing ability whatsoever. I play DLW for fun. Guess what, its especially fun when my group gets to kill lvl 60's in DLW, and we've killed many. BFD, you still seem to be a nice guy, so I will let it rest, but if you're using that shit, stop please, it really takes the fun out of it.

Back to VampX...... Autotown below 50% HP, autopotion after getting styxxed(sometimes twice)(HP and MP pots animation going at same time), 17 skills at a time when lvl 50 rogue only has 7 to use, lol legit my ass. He doesnt even have enough skills to do the comboes that are hitting me. He still can't kill me , then runs like hell when I hit him back. He too might be a nice guy. I say this, lets just leave the play hostilities for the play war. I don't hate any of the people that play this game, although I don't care for HOW some play it.[/b]
    All I can say is if I'm running away from you, you've got a little hesitation in hitting lf again, because I do not use any macro, speed glitch bullshit, why, it's cheating and it's fucking gay. If you want to know someone that speed glitches, look over to 2 of your commanders Toxic Archer and Bono. Those 2 fags speed glitch and jingle the shit out of me everytime I get around them. I too have killed several lvl 60's and find it quite amusing when a lvl 60 sin or mage or bp loses a 1v1 to a lvl 50 dlw sin. As for the no comboing ability you claim not to have.....you have a pretty decent combo, because we had a decent 1v1 at the end of the last war till gay orcs tried to come and ks. The only time I've actually run from you is when the rest of your party and/or other orcs were coming up on us. And if the chitin part you're referring to up above is about me...well I have 0 pieces of chitin on my rogue, it's all full plate. One of these wars if you want you can bring your party up somewhere and I'll 1v1 you them without the thought of one of them jumping in. Yes I am a nice/good guy, a good friend to those who know me, and I would sooner post my account information on this forum than use a macro program to try and make myself better in the dlw. Btw...who the hell is Noe...I know he's another jingling auto combo macro whatever when he hits me perfect 4-5 hit combos from 30 feet away, and it's everytime he's behind me...queers like this are a big reason I run too. If there's any doubts about my characters lvl/stats...I'll post a ss of him sometime. Anything else you wanna know..feel free to ask.

PS..I also do dlw's for fun, it is a huge stress reliever that breaks up the over repetitive act of aoe harpies/golems. I have more fun in dlw than cz/lw because my main is a mage, and as a mage you can't do shit without a party, and this is my chance to break free and just have some pure fun. If there was a dark cz for lvl 30-50, I highly doubt I'd do much lvling on my mage :P

Garmonbozia

Is VampX a cheater or not, idk but he is a coward. He don't wanna 1v1 with my DLW char (Garmo) but he always attacking me with other humans. rofl

HsK

Vampx fight me 2 times, 2 times i died cause of recon :s
    But the problem with him is he run faster than me lightfeet, when i ran away from 10 humans he keep hiting me, i ran in a straigh line :s

TheDe4dMaN

This is my list of 50+ people of my knowledge in DLW.But i could be wrong <_<

DANGERRRR
    Kuntiz
    Jackal

Any one agree ? If im wrong then set me straight

Vampx seems legit when ive seen him/faced him hes a tuff gun.

Garmonbozia

Yeap DANGERRRR is 60+ and i pwned him 1v1 with my lvl 50 char. rofl
    P.S. illisuon is a gift from God to assassins.

Gate7

Wow what a thread ... Haven't been to tha last few DLWs and it looks that the same things are still happening... But to be honest I would still go cause its fun.

Now me, coming from an INT priest background, I really don't understand this 1v1 thing in a war. Like em, I am supposed to wait till the two gladiators are done to start hitting some1 ? Hell no, I'll thundercloud, thunder, thunderblast, fireblast and if he comes near, well, spectre is always a trusted skill. We might as well all realise this - Are there more players in the vicinity? - dont expect a 1v1. And if I do wait, what is the benefit to me or the whole war ? Help your human if he deserves it and he will stay near you to carry on fighting - he might be the one to save your ass in a couple of seconds - and he can hardly do this from jail now can he ? You can forget your 1v1 .... This is human nature and will always be the case. Do we seriously expect to be left alone for the 1v1 while 2 sets of opposing players are whirling around us ? Just watch some footie these days and you'll understand, 1v1s are for those that have the space, the time to waste and really need a ball on their own. So just like in footie please go down the flanks :-P Perhaps if one day I do get a rogue to a playable level I might start thinking otherwise but for now it is a concept hard to understand for me.

As for the running bit - I run all the time, there is nothing more common in DLW than the sight of a war commander being left last behind and being chased but a host of players, be it orc or human. Truth is, that if I can thin down the pack I will do it (oh it is ever so much fun when you turn and stun the hapless warrior or sin) if not, I will stay there till they leave me (who wants to walk back after spending time in jail) or simply run and tank the damage till dead, rotating armour to see the effects on the info box afterwards (you will be suprised what you can learn from doing this) or run them into the human pack (this is almost as good as turning on them yourself, when they realise that they will be dead in a matter of msecs and still didn't get what they wanted) or town ( and to any1 who thinks that it does not take skill or strategy to town while attacked by 20 players, please think again). To my mind most of the ppl who stay and fight do it for one reason (and this applies to me when I do as well) - They really want to kill the person they are attacking. This has nothing to do in most cases with loosing the np or gaining the np - simple preservation says run and think, suicide thinking says I really want to kill this guy never mind if I get gang raped. Either way, all is fine with me - except ofcourse the thrust and run tactic which is a bit ridiculous - come on you have done it a few times, you should now by now YOU CANNOT ONE HIT this char.

Regarding VampX, personally I have not seen him cheating but neither have I been at the receiving end. However, he has been 2 times in my party and he didn't do anything remotely suspicious. Oh well, except of course from being a suicidal maniac diving into the orc pack. Then again if you have a couple of mages aoeing the pack that might not be so crazy ....

At the end of the day this game was made to play both alone and in party and if ppl want to gang rape individuals so be it - the game allows it and it is certainly fun at times. Myself I cannot blame any1 for their style of play if they don't cheat. I blame ppl that seem to have a short memory span but no more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123