Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Siim Pinnär and his friend David are scammers

This is a discussion on Siim Pinnär and his friend David are scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for ppl who said i trust siim blah blah... open ur eyes and skim thru the other topic. he did ...
Page: 2

for ppl who said i trust siim blah blah... open ur eyes and skim thru the other topic. he did admitted scamming at one point. Just to make it clear again , i gain nothing from this, only wanna warn every1 . sadly some ppl still trust this piece of filthy trash

Hopefully going to get the account returned, looks to be a misunderstanding between me and siim, and it was David who scammed both, although this will be confirmed soon.

i have now gotten the account back, and been shown that it was david that scammed Siim, he also showed me a SS of him refunding Codeine, although that is not my place to say on that subject, anyway, i now have account back and i don't believe it was siim.

Just to clarify stuff, he return the money back coz his paypal account was limited. After that i gave him 10 gb coz paypal didn't work out for him and he scammed that 10 gb. That's why i said he scamed 10 gb not $$.

But anyway, im glad u got ur account back

He also scammed a clannie of mine. He payed 450 euro for a raptor +9, never got it from SIIM. But indeed we have his familie info. And if he
    doesn't set things right, we have internet-police here in Belgium, working for the EU, so he will get some huge trouble if he doesn't fix it.
    I hope his kid can visit him ...

Well he was playing with me, few times he askd me to lend him 10-15 gb but i didnt want so. Idk really, if he is, shame on him. Also he had his page for selling gbs. (gold4ko u can find on facebook). Yea and it was str8, he get gg gear in 5 days on his mage TheIrrestepable_ on euko. Had +8 krowaz set first or secound on server, gg items, and always was selling it, also he said that he made II+9, and he got it on his ardream char, also on his warrior he had crazy items ii+9 wirinom+8 and some shiits, so idk really if he did that. Also he sold his char for a $$$, i know him aswell because we were playing together, same clan, so idk now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12