Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By rocknrolla
  • 1 Post By YouGotPwndByMyAss
  • 5 Post By IGetOwnedI
  • 2 Post By Vegeta

Sikadr0ks / CastingFailedYok - Scammer

This is a discussion on Sikadr0ks / CastingFailedYok - Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good afternoon all I want to bring to attention the below person so no one else needs to deal with ...
Page: 1

Default Sikadr0ks / CastingFailedYok - Scammer

Good afternoon all

I want to bring to attention the below person so no one else needs to deal with him.

Gamers4Life nick: Sikadr0ks (link: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/47168.html)
    ApexKO Server nick: CastingFailedYok / lllDwalll
    Discord: CastingFailedYok#2242 / aererearaerarawerawrwr#2242
    Paypal email: [email protected]

What happened:
    He reached out to me on discord with the username: CastingFailedYok, as he wanted to purchase the account I had for sale on the ApexKO server (link here: (ApexKO) Selling GBs & Warrior w/ Items). As noted in the post, I obviously did not have many posts and was willing to go first if the other party had vouchers. Luckily, George had recently completed a number of trades with YouGotPwndByMyAss, who is a friend and fellow clannie on the server. George and I agreed that he would pay $150 for the entire account and items, and implement the trade using a 50/50 method - i.e. I would give items worth around $75 to him, and then he would send over the first bit of cash via PayPal. Once that was complete, we would do the other half of the trade for the rest of the items and the account details, followed by the remainder of the $150 owed. We then agreed that the first trade would be my skeleton belt and 12gb's, equating to around $60 worth. Once I gave him the items, he said his PayPal was not working and he would have to check with his bank in the morning. I asked whether he could give my items back in the meantime, but he wanted quite the opposite. He wanted me to give him all of the items and was trying to persuade me that he was trustable and would have the full cash amount with me in the morning. I did not relent, and instead told him that it was fine to keep the initial items and that I would wait for payment until the following morning. Alas, that day has come and I have spoken to him, along with Chris (YouGotPwndByMyAss), and he has refused to return the items and also has not sent any money. Proof to follow:

Unfortunately, he has deleted all of the Discord messages that we had with the specifics of the trade from yesterday, and has since changed his Discord username from CastingFailedYok to aererearaerarawerawrwr. The following is what is left of our conversation:

s
    You can see that his few messages today imply that he said his PayPal was "not working" yesterday.

Anyway, some further documentation. I messaged Aesteris, who is a GM/Admin on the ApexKO server, and has the ability to see all trades that have occurred. Please see the following confirmation:

Also, the following is confirmation from himself that he is the owner of the Sikadr0ks account, as the number he has provided on the topic is the number I messaged here, where he confirms his character name is CastingFailedYok:

I am not sure if anything else is needed, but I feel there may be some others who will agree with this post and might add to it.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Last edited by Kallop; 11-19-2020 at 12:19 PM.

The whole CastingFailedYok char was scammed like 1-2 months ago. I've msgd Slapperz to kick him multiple times but guess they chose to trust him still.

I've also heard about this situation and tried to help my buddy MostDope/rocknrolla.

He said he's gonna fix the paypal and pay. While i checked ingame he was pking with more then 1000 national points on the board and he bumped his gamers4life sell topic so that's a big lie.

He never replied on my question about why he changed his nickname and removed the messages he did to MostDope and keep on saying he gonna finish the trade and that we don't have to worry while he is in cz pking.
    And also he never wanted to give the items back to MostDope while MostDope never received a single $.
    After this guy saw i gave MostDope his PayPal informations he started to threat me and that he is gonna share my personal informations around:

And he became aggressive and said he gonna make topics about me sharing his paypal informations to MostDope which is a sign he got caught.
    And it looks so obviously how he keep on ignoring my questions and the part that i ask him to give the items back to MostDope and get his paypal fixed.

Conclusion: He have no paypal problems he just doesn't want to send money to MostDope because MostDope gave 50% of his items and he knows that ApexKO doesn't support USD trades so he get free 75$ worth in items so he can sell them.

Other information i can give to help MostDope to make sure everyone knows it's CastingFailedYok from ApexKO and S1raDr0ks guy from Gamers4life u can see below:

He paid 48$ for my 6000KC and i made a deal with the same discord account aswell.

You can see in the picture below that i send him a gyazo of what HabibiRush gave me about the 6000KC which HabibiRush traded for me to CastingFailedYok.
    And under this gyazo in the picture CastingFailedYok wrote thanks i received it yesterday. But today he edited his message into dfsgerdgdfs which means he gonna refund me in the future aswell.

I asked him about that message he edited to me and this was his answer Maybe by accident?? How the fuck is that a accident??

After he confirmed in whatsapp to MostDope that's him on CastingFailedYok

He lie'd ingame about the trade when i pretend myself to be as BelieveTheHype.
    ​

And after i insulted him for being a scammer he stopped answering to me and he removed all his items from his account and stopped with pking.
    ​

And also stopped replying to me on discord:

This means im the next person that gonna get scammed by him. I've done two trades to this person total of 148$ which im gonna loose aswell since it's not send as friend or family.
    And im very sorry this happening to you aswell @MostDope you are by far one of the most friendly persons i've met in ApexKO and you definetly don't deserve any of this !
    I hope you can sell all ur others items without getting scammed and for nice prices!
    Last edited by Kallop; 11-19-2020 at 12:18 PM.
    rocknrolla likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    The whole CastingFailedYok char was scammed like 1-2 months ago. I've msgd Slapperz to kick him multiple times but guess they chose to trust him still.
    I will forward this topic to english SlapperZ players and they will understand what's going on.
    rocknrolla likes this.

Letīs give him 2 days.

I have already prepared a nice meal for him at his local restaurant:

https://gyazo.com/8a6b5b8621b988299e151ce98bc8f485

A few VPNīs and BOOOM.. He will probably understand that this small amount of money he scammed will probably be a bad deal compared to a a few orders on this local restaurant

That Account ( castingfailedyok ) is my account . He scammed me like 4 months ago , i didnt had time to make a post on ko4life cause i was busy with IRL issues + army . I still have the conversation with him on whatsapp . All he is saying on the conv is that he sent the money to my bank account which he was never done . The whole conv is on greek since we both are from the same country . I didnt expect from him to scamm him cause he was from the same country . If u have anything to ask me u can find me on discord 'Karassssss#7078

Unfortunately due to GDPR, we cannot share real names or phone numbers. Feel free to warn others about the guy, but I'll have to edit some of the details out from public viewing.

Edit: I'll also archive some of the evidence just for future reference. The WhatsApp conversations have been archived in case this gets brought up in the future. He's been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Unfortunately due to GDPR, we cannot share real names or phone numbers. Feel free to warn others about the guy, but I'll have to edit some of the details out from public viewing.

Edit: I'll also archive some of the evidence just for future reference. The WhatsApp conversations have been archived in case this gets brought up in the future. He's been banned.
    Good riddance - thanks.

Hello everyone i know he is already banned. But he try to refund money from me now aswell. Im already trying to fight back and win the case.
    retail likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    11-20-2022, 03:51 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-15-2022, 01:12 AM