Sillence or OneMillionDollarBaby Hacked WishB4Udie

This is a discussion on Sillence or OneMillionDollarBaby Hacked WishB4Udie within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all....Im the real owner of Wishi.I stoped to play KO for Months.So...i decided today to log in with my ...
Page: 1

WishB4Udie

Default Sillence or OneMillionDollarBaby Hacked WishB4Udie

Hi all....Im the real owner of Wishi.I stoped to play KO for Months.So...i decided today to log in with my character for some fun..Sudenlly i saw my character to be NAKED..Absoloutelly NAKED/EMPTY :wacko: I cant find the reason of this situation because i havent done anything Bad in this Online Game..Only i played for FUN..But this kid hack me for FUN....only for laught...I cant find the funny of this story :blink: Anyway...i dont know what i will do...Maybe i will F@ck him...maybe not..dunno....the only standar thing is that I CAN FIND HIM cause we are played together Wishi and played in same Net Cafe....the funny thing is that he knew my pass when we played together and i didnt change cause i trusted him{i trust a 14 years old Kid LOL..finally im a Morron damm shit}So..i will try to get back my items..only that i can say.but i dont know the way that i will do it..... :angry:
    I wanna thank you all..Keep playing Fair and For Fun..Its Only A Game dudes...nothing more....
    Thank you and Bye Bye

ragemeup_

Wishi gogogo break his knees and the cut his head and put it on the highest place in loutraki :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fukara

wishi i miss u

back to game
    and back to orc side pls

fck hackers

k2 GOOD MORNING PLZ

justice pls aq

hi wish :mellow: i am really sorry for this -_- i hope u will receive ur items again and sillence be careful iw ill break your knees too :angry:

WishB4Udie

Fukiiii :wub:
    I miss tha game bro
    i wanna come back but some f@cking guys are jealus cose some1 is better of them and the only good way to hurt them is to SCAMM Them :wub:
    yooo FTW scammers go ahead and dont care about our money or our time that we give here to make something good....Kiss to Fuki and to my all Company.. :wub:

WishB4Udie

Hello Legolas...same me im really sorry for this coze i havent did anuthing bad in this game or to users of KO dude i cant find the reaon tha happend to me :wacko: i dont know...i hope to do something and took back my items..i hope..only that i can do dude..keep playing fair...cya