Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

[email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER

This is a discussion on [email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this guy tried to scam me of 675$. i told him wait a few days till it clears to my ...
Page: 1

Banned

this guy tried to scam me of 675$. i told him wait a few days till it clears to my account and hes like yea fine playing all cool. it says "completed" on my paypal account and i tell him ok i can give u your items and i got no response for like an hour. then like an hour later he msns me and he says ok meet me in game. so i go in game and real quick i go to check my paypal account just for last minute reassurance and this is what i see. see be aware of this guy..
    edit: not sure of his ko4life name but i think its simpleguy or something. and also, my assumption is that during that one hour period between me saying i got your items, and him saying ok come in game he called paypal and got a charge back done quickly

simpleguy144

This is guy is the scammer not me. This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....

I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch i would be happy.

spit too many people already think your a scammer. i honestly wouldn't even think twice about if you got banned

simpleguy you should have searched ko4life for threads about spit...
    if people did this it would get rid of half of the scams

Banned

i have been surrounded around scams? wtf are u talking about?

This is guy is the scammer not me. This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....
    I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch i would be happy.[/b]
    LOL? western union? according to you "i can't do western union its 60$ charge. come on ill wait the 2-3 days for paypal"

simpleguy144

I just dont know why i trusted this guy. Maybe im just a compulsive buyer. Guys pls. be careful about this guy. And to all Moderator on this website pls. ban this guy so that he cant victimized other innocent people.

I had deal with simpleguy he sent me $425 via wu without upfront.
    Spit give him items or pay back his money. All i can say you are FAG.

Banned

ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL? this asshole tries to chargeback 675$ (a shitload of money) from me and you guys are saying that i scammed him? if thats not messed up then i dont know what is.

i've had over $1000 in trades with simpleguy.

He's 100% legit in my book. i hope you guys can solve this problem cause this forums kind of getting sad with all the scammers going around

Dizzle13

hmmmmmmmm :\

:angry:

simpleguy144

This is the screenshot of the payment i sent to this scammer Spit2333 thru Western Union. His email address is [email protected]. It is 783.99 dollars including WU fees. This is a lot of money and i didnt received any items. Its so sad. If this thing happen to me , it will happen to u guys if u will not extra careful on buying items here. And to Spit2333 , God knews what u did to me. What u did to me will come back to u a thousand times. Your using this website to earn a living in a bad way and scamming innocent people.

To the moderator u decide what u can do with this guy for the betterment of this website.

Banned

rofl? that is not even me! Jill Kahn? probably your fucking cousin

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

whats the relation between illinois and chicago? :mellow:

rofl? that is not even me! Jill Kahn? probably your fucking cousin[/b]
    Isn't this whore who gave birth you? Since you are 14 years old fag & can't pick up money yourself.

Since we know that you are 14 years old. So you can't pick up money via wu. So that Jill is your mother as simpleguy said me.
    Can you take screen shot out of your paypal with credit card or bank account holder name + last name. And now not tomorrow kk?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast