Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

[email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER

This is a discussion on [email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since we know that you are 14 years old. So you can't pick up money via wu. So that Jill ...
Page: 2

Banned

Since we know that you are 14 years old. So you can't pick up money via wu. So that Jill is your mother as simpleguy said me.
    Can you take screen shot out of your paypal with credit card or bank account holder name + last name. And now not tomorrow kk?[/b]
    that paypal account that i had got limited access when simpleguy charged me back and then the account got terminated. that was my first transaction on paypal btw, i guess they didnt like me. so no i cant take an SS of my paypal account. yes i am 14 but no my first name is not jill and my last name is not kahn

that paypal account that i had got limited access when simpleguy charged me back and then the account got terminated. that was my first transaction on paypal btw, i guess they didnt like me. so no i cant take an SS of my paypal account. yes i am 14 but no my first name is not jill and my last name is not kahn[/b]
    How 14years old kid can take money from the bank? So how supposed to be your name at wu payment? Maybe its your cousin or whatever?

Your name is Nathan right?

simpleguy144

Your are using two email addresses: [email protected] and [email protected]. [email protected] is the one u use at paypal. And i remember u scammed someone using the email [email protected]. And in fact u denied that it was u. Its so sad. But you are full of lies. I will find that topic . And show to the people here.

narkomance

:angry: :angry: dont be fuckhing GAY give him the items or money back i know simpleguy and he its GG

Banned

my paypal email address was [email protected] and my msn is [email protected] and the guy that was going around scamming everybody and his mother was [email protected]. only reason i know it off hand is because that guy even tried to scam me..i guess he didnt know that i was the real guy he was pretending to be. BUT DONT TRY AND GET OFF TOPIC WITH THIS. you tried to charge me back on paypal, end of story. i dont know what transaction that is that u sent 725$ to somebody, but thats sure as hell not me. so get the fuck lost with trying to convince people that i scammed you. yea ur real 1337 at least u tried to attempt this, and u actually have trashed my rep pretty good

my paypal email address was [email protected] and my msn is [email protected] and the guy that was going around scamming everybody and his mother was [email protected]. only reason i know it off hand is because that guy even tried to scam me..i guess he didnt know that i was the real guy he was pretending to be. BUT DONT TRY AND GET OFF TOPIC WITH THIS. you tried to charge me back on paypal, end of story. i dont know what transaction that is that u sent 725$ to somebody, but thats sure as hell not me. so get the fuck lost with trying to convince people that i scammed you. yea ur real 1337 at least u tried to attempt this, and u actually have trashed my rep pretty good[/b]
    How it can be you since you are 14 years old & can't pick up money? Is your name Nathan?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well acording to the proof the scammer is simpleguy, not spit, besides why there is a money diferrence, and 2 version of the story :S and still the wu order doesnt match with the spit info :S

srry but im at the spit side

well acording to the proof the scammer is simpleguy, not spit, besides why there is a money diferrence, and 2 version of the story :S and still the wu order doesnt match with the spit info :S

srry but im at the spit side[/b]
    There is no 2 story's its a well planed scam kk? So spit name can't figure at any payment since he is 14 years old kid. Now stfu.

Spit you forgot your name?

why dont u guys post a msn convo? because y spit says it was a paypal transaction and the other guys says its a wu transaction.

in the case u didint know, there are some countries when u need to be oder than 18 to pick up money, other countries doesnt need that.

and im still wondering, what does illinois has to do with chicago? O_o, srry i dont live in USA

and @ network, probably u r the scammer here, i think i read somewhere u scammed someone, but never saw anything of spit scamming someone so u should stfu, even tho, is not ur problem is spit and the other one problem -.-"

simpleguy144

The Money Difference!!!!!!!
    This is the Transaction:

For Paypal our Trade is: dual rol +2 and dual re +1 worth 675 dollars
    Since we didnt make it at Paypal trade beacuse Paypal wont transfer the money to his bank account. We decided to that i would took it back. And then do the WU transaction. But i change the items i want to buy; instead of dual re +1 , i want the dual eme +1. That y its much higher price.

For our Western Union Trade is: dual rol +2 and dual eme +1 worth 725 dollars.

i still think u should post a msn convo, anyway im out of here

simpleguy144

For your info camisita he did scam before. Im looking for that topic right now. And u will be shock. He is using the email. [email protected]. i hope i can find it.

why dont u guys post a msn convo? because y spit says it was a paypal transaction and the other guys says its a wu transaction.

in the case u didint know, there are some countries when u need to be oder than 18 to pick up money, other countries doesnt need that.

and im still wondering, what does illinois has to do with chicago? O_o, srry i dont live in USA

and @ network, probably u r the scammer here, i think i read somewhere u scammed someone, but never saw anything of spit scamming someone so u should stfu, even tho, is not ur problem is spit and the other one problem -.-"[/b]
    Wanna bet that you can't find any topic about me that i scammed someone? Come on if you are so dare i still have $500 worth items. We can use trade mod. If not remove cock from your mouth since talking about me.

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=178658
    there was a whole big scandal maybe like 2 weeks ago with some guy [email protected] going around trying to scam people. ask ANYBODY that got scammed by him if they were pmed by me on ko4life? or pmed by me ingame? what the hell am i supposed to do about some body making a fake email? i tried to let everybody know as soon as i heard that there was a guy pretending to be me and people still got scammed by this guy...
    i dont even know the info for my msn email, the only reason i have one was to make an xbox live account and when i downloaded msn i think i made one not sure...
    ON TOPIC: network get off of simpleguy's dick. he attempted scamming me and he's trying to provide some bullshit payment that he sent to some random (probably you).

spit your name is Nathan?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast