Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

[email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER

This is a discussion on [email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it was an expression. and i don't need to earn a living at my age. i play ko for shits ...
Page: 4

Banned

it was an expression. and i don't need to earn a living at my age. i play ko for shits and giggles. you on the other hand are so into this shit that u feel like u have to try and charge me back? i dont know what ur plans were but u fucked up and now u have to pay the consequences

So you're admitting u scammed him?

simpleguy144

If ur not after for money. Why u scammed people? Its not a joke to to get money more that 700 dollars from me with out giving the items i bought.

Banned

If ur not after for money. Why u scammed people? Its not a joke to to get money more that 700 dollars from me with out giving the items i bought.[/b]
    lawl...u meen the items u bought and then got the money transfered right back to ur paypal? yea ok. well anyways im going to sleep...gonna be interesting to see whats posted here over night

Dizzle13

just just got his lvl 73 priest on trade i gave items up front and got all info and all is good with him no problems with me ty bubba for sexy priest xD

simpleguy144

This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....

I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch i would be happy.

Dizzle13

This is actually what happen. At ist i sent him money thru paypal for 675 dollars for the items im interested. Then he keep on telling me that the money was not yet in his bank account and he will not give the items to me also. After a week i decided to get the money back . And we agreed about it.

Just today (Nov. 9, 2007) , i sent him money thru Western Union for 725 dollars for dual rol +2 and dual eme +1. Now when i ask the items, he wont give it to me.
    God knows and i have the legal copies from western union that i sent the money.

And then he wrote a topic here that im a scammer. Thats a big lie..... You can ask Network and Art.. I did trading with them....
    I JUST LOST MY 725 DOLLARS PLUS WU FEES for this guy just today. Only God will punish u and if the police will catch i would be happy.[/b]
    just wonding but when i got the priest account from him i gave him my items up front and u could of scammed me then but didnt and everything just went fine and easy and fast deal all was good with me so something seems kinda weird here tho about this deal dunno tho but what ever he was a good dealer with me and no scammer towards me gl and hope u all fix this or some thing ttyl

Banned

and to be honest, yesterday when u "claimed i scammed u" i had done 2 USD trades that day and 2 other char trades and everything went smoothly like always.
    btw: i did a trade with dizzle not simpledude..idk it looked kind of confusing to me

Amarantha

lawl, haha i didn't read, nvm xD

simpleguy144

Do u have amnesia after u have done smmming me?

Banned

Do u have amnesia after u have done smmming me?[/b]
    maybe you have amnesia after spending so much money on KO and then trying to get ur money back? and now your crashing down nnnnn PLOP

simpleguy144

you are the one poor kid. your getting money without giving items. i pity u. its no yet christmas and ur collecting money in scamming innocent people here.

Banned

you are the one poor kid. your getting money without giving items. i pity u. its no yet christmas and ur collecting money in scamming innocent people here.[/b]

stfu stop lying.

Hope spit stabs your fatass.

simpleguy144

action like that are coming from poor kid. so go with ur friend scamming players at kol. So that u can have money.

umm.. look spit his trade list, its big and i know much ppl of the list and didn't heard anything bad of the trades.. i think spit is gg trader..

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast