Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

[email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER

This is a discussion on [email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm.. look spit his trade list, its big and i know much ppl of the list and didn't heard anything ...
Page: 5

umm.. look spit his trade list, its big and i know much ppl of the list and didn't heard anything bad of the trades.. i think spit is gg trader..[/b]
    why is everyone not looking at the WU transaction he sent the money to a person in illinois probably where spit lives, then his older sister probably goes and picks up the money from WU place and then spit scammed this guy and no one even has any sympathy its 700+ $ ...why would simpleguy have a random 700+ charge to WU in illinios on the day of the supposed scamm ? ooh yea spit gave him the info to send the money to him and then spit scammed it and later bought characters items with the money and resold the items he sold to simple guy....

if u did deals involving items for characters with spit say it now because im betting he took this mans money then resold the items probably in character trade, then hes gonna sell the character etc etc

why would someone use spit as a fake email like hes gg or trustable etc, theres many accuasations of scamms by this person
    wheres mods to ck his ip when u need it :angry:

Banned

that SS that simple guy took is probably a fake SS. what i meen by that:
    he probably went through all the steps blah blah and takes an SS right before pressing confirm or something, and then closing it. whatever I'm not going to deal with this anymore unless i really have to. he tried to scam me, and ive been spending my time trying to prove my innocence because he's now accusing me of scamming him? the guys full of shit hands down no questions asked

u scammed him man .... the wu shot proves it he sent the money to u then u picked it up on the date of scamm etc it even has code recieved etc
    spit scammed 700+

Banned

u scammed him man .... the wu shot proves it he sent the money to u then u picked it up on the date of scamm etc it even has code recieved etc
    spit scammed 700+[/b]
    yea ok baba. btw [email protected] is me also right? and network is king of the world right? and theres no chance the simpledude trade to charge me back right? fuckoff

psychichigh

simpleguy, i recommend that you post up the msn logs of your chat with spit, on all email addresses you spoke to him through.
    Don't just copy & paste what MSN shows you, but upload the whole log files themselves to a credible webfile hosting service so we can all see.

There is a chance both of you are gg traders and somehow a middleman fucked everything up. Also a chance spit scammed. And a chance simpleguy scammed.

So instead of screenshots (as they can be easily altered) and just repeated "he did" "she did" bullshit bring up some real proof.

Up until this point, I side with spit as I've done many igi trades with him over the past while. Mostly low gb-worth igi trades until just recent a somewhat higher gb-worth item trade. Thanks for the staff spit! and enjoy your staff :P

spit is a very suspicious guy, many people have been scammed by a guy with similar email as him..... i mean.. what kinda idiot would try to fake someone else that isnt even well known on the forums?.. if sum1 fakes majix or shurt or felix or one of the trade mods, thats understandable, but i doubt any1 would wanna fake someone that isnt even well known.

and jill kahn or w/e could be a friend of yours, a relative, or family, so shut up with the my name isnt jill, my last name isnt kahn.

IMO you should be banned from forums, too many people have been scammed by you.

Banned

spit is a very suspicious guy, many people have been scammed by a guy with similar email as him..... i mean.. what kinda idiot would try to fake someone else that isnt even well known on the forums?.. if sum1 fakes majix or shurt or felix or one of the trade mods, thats understandable, but i doubt any1 would wanna fake someone that isnt even well known.

and jill kahn or w/e could be a friend of yours, a relative, or family, so shut up with the my name isnt jill, my last name isnt kahn.

IMO you should be banned from forums, too many people have been scammed by you.[/b]
    nobody has been scammed by me so stfu

swishersticks

I can make a email copying me and scamm someone then deny it all i want, because they dont have proof, but the guy has a SS of WU and you say its PS then show proof that its PS then. your 14 so you go to school so show us your school ID, it should have "grade, year, first/last name, maybe another thing" all your doing is denying it with words and not showing proof, hes showed his proof

show your WU details/paypal details, oh i forgot you wont, you just say thats not my name ect.

i say bann them both

TOYSOLDIER_

lawl...u meen the items u bought and then got the money transfered right back to ur paypal? yea ok. well anyways im going to sleep...gonna be interesting to see whats posted here over night[/b]
    he charged back because after waiting for 1 week, you didnt give him the items?

whats the relationship between Chicago and Illinois? Chicago is a city in Illinois.

is your name Nathan son?

joveski24

hahahahhahahah

toy u are very smart guy is your name Nathan son lol heheheh

and spit btw u are worst fuckhing scamer on this forum BAN HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stirfryporkchop

spit, u scammed the lordshiva account, i remember u... u told them that it was going to be banned, but what happened? it was sold for a shard +7/70 again........scamming another person.....

narkomance

he have 14 years omfg .. go on scool dont scam older people u will be all life scamer and ur life will be like hell

No chargebacks ofcourse, or i wouldn't be defending him.

here's what probably really happened.

They agreed to use western union

Spit got the money and didn't give the items and accuses him of scamming to defend his shady rep.

simpleguy144

This is what our convesation with spit. His msn is [email protected](aka. Dfalt).
    Guys read its conversation line by line. Mods decide who is the scammer. I lost 700 + for this transaction.

simpleguy144

This is the the ist part of our conversation with spit( 1 of 2)