Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

[email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER

This is a discussion on [email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is the last part of the conversation with spit. ([email protected]; aka: Dfalt) Mods u decide. If us ask me, ...
Page: 6

simpleguy144

This is the last part of the conversation with spit. ([email protected]; aka: Dfalt)

Mods u decide. If us ask me, its better to ban his ip address. Scammer are not allowed on this forum.

Spit you mother fucker got owned biatch? Jill Khan ohh noes who is she... Whore....

Give him his items or you will be ip banned from this forum retard.

And for all those spit defenders fuck ya all too...

simpleguy144

Guys look all the coversation. After he picked up the money from Western Union. Then he post at ko4life that im a scammer. What a plan scammmed. He made it just to clean himself..... But ur scam spit is busted allready. Get a decent job poor kid...............

Yes his name is Nathan Kahn, it was the name that was on Yahoo Instant Messenger when i logged into the email (i bought an account off him).

simpleguy pls pm a moderator and inform them of this thread and this scammer will be ip banned from the board, im sorry that you were scammed for soo much but maybe you can help with getting him off board and save others from this type of problem

a.q simpleguy u scammer! :angry:

simpleguy144

i will pm the moderator. thanks for u support guys. we need to clean ko4life for scammers.

TOYSOLDIER_

simpleguy pls pm a moderator and inform them of this thread and this scammer will be ip banned from the board, im sorry that you were scammed for soo much but maybe you can help with getting him off board and save others from this type of problem

a.q simpleguy u scammer! :angry:[/b]
    omfg 2 face?? j/k u prolly mean a.q the other guy right? lol
    btw Tehcnocrest Systems, Inc., thats alot of sucessful transactions there. i dont think he needs to scam someone for 700 bux.
    i hope the other guy get ip ban

KingOfPika

He lives in Buffalo Grove, Illinois? lol I live 10min away from this scamming piece of shite!!

narkomance

ban this retard frome this forum before to scam some one els for more then 700$ .. people like him destroy all kol

spit any excuses?

sirkill

lol thats sad that u gotta scam people over a game...and then lie bold face about it...and now u got caught and have nothin to say worthless P.O.S

jimfujitsu

spit your name is Nathan?[/b]
    Yes it is . I guess Dfalt got owned . Sry about your loss simple .

ForsakenReborn

SPIT= SCAMMMERRRR

didnt you say a few weeks ago that some guy was faking to be you on that msn u did that paypal trade with u faking noob u also tried to change psw back on H0RR0R SCAAAAMMMMMEEERRRRR

makes me proud i scammed you and ur little vouching whore friend.

here is his address if anyone wants to kill him for that 700$

Bufallo Grove, illinois, 60089

his momma's name -Jill Kahn

his name - nathan kahn

have fun give him extra stabb for me, for deleveling my rogue from 70 to 67 u dumb b1tchhh

Oh and Simpleguy if u want to **** him up just tell me i got DB hacker that helped monsterkill get his stuff back, IP bann only costs 100-200$ with him

BlazinBaba

hehehe i know were he lives 22 min and 11.16 miles away from me

iiason

Spit you mother fucker got owned biatch? Jill Khan ohh noes who is she... Whore....

Give him his items or you will be ip banned from this forum retard.

And for all those spit defenders fuck ya all too...[/b]
    gettin IP banned still not enough for the $7xx :S

if u get scammed for that kind of money = gay :S

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast