Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

[email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER

This is a discussion on [email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SPIT= SCAMMMERRRR didnt you say a few weeks ago that some guy was faking to be you on that msn ...
Page: 7

SPIT= SCAMMMERRRR

didnt you say a few weeks ago that some guy was faking to be you on that msn u did that paypal trade with u faking noob u also tried to change psw back on H0RR0R SCAAAAMMMMMEEERRRRR

makes me proud i scammed you and ur little vouching whore friend.
    here is his address if anyone wants to kill him for that 700$

Bufallo Grove, illinois, 60089

his momma's name -Jill Kahn

his name - nathan kahn

have fun give him extra stabb for me, for deleveling my rogue from 70 to 67 u dumb b1tchhh
    Oh and Simpleguy if u want to **** him up just tell me i got DB hacker that helped monsterkill get his stuff back, IP bann only costs 100-200$ with him[/b]

Lol? You scammed the items on my mage account because i wouldn't let you know the upper case letters in the password so you could log into the website to scam back the account and i'm the scammer? Thanks for letting us know your new account, have fun making another xD And if you had a DB hacker friend, you wouldn't need to go around scamming people, Dizzle for instance of his IN and Skelly, and you wouldn't go through the trouble of getting MY mage account banned, your "friend" would of taken it back easily for you, piss off loser.

ForsakenReborn

Lol? You scammed the items on my mage account because i wouldn't let you know the upper case letters in the password so you could log into the website to scam back the account and i'm the scammer? Thanks for letting us know your new account, have fun making another xD And if you had a DB hacker friend, you wouldn't need to go around scamming people, Dizzle for instance of his IN and Skelly, and you wouldn't go through the trouble of getting MY mage account banned, your "friend" would of taken it back easily for you, piss off loser.[/b]

zzz noob hes not friend he charges u idiot, pay attension dumb sh1t

and about my name for some some one with nearly 1,000 posts you dont know how to use search bar?
    and now your here vouching for the guy who try'd to take beack the mage after he traded it to you.

jimfujitsu

Lol?[/b]
    umm i think the guy meant this :

u faking noob u also tried to change psw back on H0RR0R , thus spit is a SCAAAAMMMMMEEERRRRR[/b]
    Btw Dfalt still in Vindictive ?

Dizzle13

lmao ForsakenReborn give me your address and i will murder your hole pos family and save u for last u fuken beach u fuken poor turk azz got to scamme ppl to get items b/c u can get them legit or pay for them legit u poor bastard i cant wait for u to die i will piss on you dead body

LeoBuff

umm i think the guy meant this :
    Btw Dfalt still in Vindictive ?[/b]
    no, he has been removed of our clan!

Lord0fWar

So he was in ya clan after all??? Lol dfalt neva would think ya beeing a scamma but jeah it makes sence now. Well have a enjoyable rest of your life u scaming piece of shit.

psont get shot in the face by thoes who know ur addres baba

well that was all of 3 days lol....

simple

Spit is dead !!!!

jk xD

hope this gay ass motherfuker gets what he deserves -.-

Tainted

spit any excuses?[/b]

he ran out.

Banned

yea i got caught "red handed" with that simple guy. what happened: he really did try to scam me on paypal, and i had a resource telling me that he was going to try and do it. so i told him to send me the money on w.u, and i just said fuck it. and the deal with h0rror, i didn't touch ur mage and im like 99% sure it was that fucker forsaken. and before this, i have never scammed anybody in my life... i have done like 15-20 char trades like 10 usd trades..was probably one of the most legit guys in all of ares market section. i know im gonna get banned for this, but i deserve it. sry to simpleguy, but u just were a complete asshole and my friend that knows u (i will not say who) was telling me for days of how you were planning on charging me back on paypal. chose your friends wisely, and seriously anybody can be a scammer for 725$. yea im a 14 year old kid sry...this is gonna pay for the rest of my dates through hs. and for real, the only reason i scammed him was because i had people telling me he was gonna scam me. well, i have a buyer for all my stuff...so u guys won't see me around anymore. for everybody that ive met in KO, i hope to talk to everybody on msn and shit. m4a1 really gl wit ruthless ur the man

Amarantha

fuck off kid, ur nothing but a scamming little faggot.

Banned

fuck off kid, ur nothing but a scamming little faggot.[/b]
    pot calling the kettle black...u scammed my best friend in game off all of her items and of her lvl 74 priest. but karma is a bitch aint it? the next day all ur items were gone. well ur one guy i have no plans on talking to again, gl in rl asshole

Amarantha

ah, so u admit on hacking my rogue then? good one asswipe.

Banned

ah, so u admit on hacking my rogue then? good one asswipe.[/b]
    no i didnt touch ur rogue. but ur still an asshole

snipelord

was warned of someone trying to scam him so he fucked the other guy first... and simpleguy, you never posted an MSN convo of agreeing to charge back on paypal...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast