Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

[email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER

This is a discussion on [email protected] PAYPAL SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; spit-dfalt-nathan ,dont let it end like this , for ur good just return his money and u will have clear ...
Page: 8

Vladotheelectrik

spit-dfalt-nathan ,dont let it end like this , for ur good just return his money and u will have clear conscinece be fair ,+ ur a freakin jew (suposed to mean smth.)

even if he tried to pull some stunt on u like charge back u just cancel the deal and its done and not do stupid shit like that....

simple for u: just find out his phone numb, call his mom and she will give him spank he never seen and et ur money back

What i don't get is if he was planning on scamming you then why would he send all of the money via WU before he received the items knowing that you cant charge back on WU?

edited.

Banned

What i don't get is if he was planning on scamming you then why would he send all of the money via WU before he received the items knowing that you cant charge back on WU?[/b]
    maybe because he didnt want his rep ruined idk

snipelord

im still waiting on my msn convo of an agreed charge back

joveski24

spit dont eat shit and give him the money back

jimfujitsu

maybe because he didnt want his rep ruined idk[/b]
    Yea , i mean it makes sense , everyone would pay 700 $ not to have their " geek rep " ruined haahhahaha.

KingOfPika

Yea , i mean it makes sense , everyone would pay 700 $ not to have their " geek rep " ruined haahhahaha.[/b]
    that rite there just proved that spit was the one who planned this scam. does it make sense that a supposed "scammer" simple sent u $700 on Western Union where e cant charge back? after the fact that he supposedly tried to scam u by charging back on Paypal? Be logical, no scammer would send u $700 over Western Union so give the items or money back to rightful owner

Amarantha

that rite there just proved that spit was the one who planned this scam. does it make sense that a supposed "scammer" simple sent u $700 on Western Union where e cant charge back? after the fact that he supposedly tried to scam u by charging back on Paypal? Be logical, no scammer would send u $700 over Western Union so give the items or money back to rightful owner[/b]
    stupidity and selfishness is bliss....

Banned

@ simpleguy , since ur pmbox is full - no i aint sell you 40gbs since i dont know if you scammed him or not , if not sry
    l8r

ForsakenReborn

scammer scammer scammer glad u joined me ^^ scammer scammer and btw u did try to change h0rrors psw cuz when i got the idea he wouldn't let me on the web because u unsealed his stuff and try'd to pull it off b4 i did

scammer scammer scammer

everybody scams somebody at some point i mean in a game or in real life it could be 700 or 1 doller mabey u asked u bff to lend u a doller for a pop and say ul pay them back and never do are u a scammer then?or mabey it if a RICH bored jew who scams for fun who know all i can say is i see what u guys said u where going to do to his family and him and i mean think about what ur typeing ur goin gto commit murder over a video game i can understand bring mad but the damages is done he is eather quitting the game or name changing and still playing eather way u wont really know will u as far as banning him from ko4life go ahead and bann a ip or a username that can be changed and remade and with his knowledge of the ares market he can do it all agen under a new name and u would never know just spam ur post count a bit to become known then BAM S<ur mom usd and someone will buy it for 1000000 euros and everyone will cry and get upset agen i mean it is a game and money is involved alot was lost this time mabey this will drive simpleguy to scam to get revange what can i say

would u really go to his house and kill him over 700 usd and spent the rest of ur life in jail over a game and dont say u would get away with it cuz u watch csi or w/e im not defending him or saying what he di was wrong im just voicing a opinion

as for ForsakenReborn new sig
    * Dizzle gg trader <----- Voucher for SCAMMERS

mabey he really thought he did not do it and did do a good trade with him
    what ur doing is ruing a rep for no reason sir i only seen drizzle post 1 thing and nothing more so how was he vouching ?

on a real note give that guy his items nate and i will give u ur 10 gbs i own u not untill then sorry

flame on

jimfujitsu

everybody scams somebody at some point i mean in a game or in real life[/b]
    Nvm

Banned

everybody scams somebody at some point i mean in a game or in real life it could be 700 or 1 doller mabey u asked u bff to lend u a doller for a pop and say ul pay them back and never do are u a scammer then?or mabey it if a RICH bored jew who scams for fun who know all i can say is i see what u guys said u where going to do to his family and him and i mean think about what ur typeing ur goin gto commit murder over a video game i can understand bring mad but the damages is done he is eather quitting the game or name changing and still playing eather way u wont really know will u as far as banning him from ko4life go ahead and bann a ip or a username that can be changed and remade and with his knowledge of the ares market he can do it all agen under a new name and u would never know just spam ur post count a bit to become known then BAM S<ur mom usd and someone will buy it for 1000000 euros and everyone will cry and get upset agen i mean it is a game and money is involved alot was lost this time mabey this will drive simpleguy to scam to get revange what can i say

would u really go to his house and kill him over 700 usd and spent the rest of ur life in jail over a game and dont say u would get away with it cuz u watch csi or w/e im not defending him or saying what he di was wrong im just voicing a opinion

as for ForsakenReborn new sig
    * Dizzle gg trader <----- Voucher for SCAMMERS

mabey he really thought he did not do it and did do a good trade with him
    what ur doing is ruing a rep for no reason sir i only seen drizzle post 1 thing and nothing more so how was he vouching ?

on a real note give that guy his items nate and i will give u ur 10 gbs i own u not untill then sorry

flame on[/b]
    I have yet to scam someone in my gaming life, not sure about real life but real life is totally diffrent then a game.
    you are retarded

I have yet to scam someone in my gaming life, not sure about real life but real life is totally diffrent then a game.
    you are retarded[/b]
    did u read it um probly not spamer

also kapu

i partyed with u more then any of them and u trash talk me in the forms and dont even know ur fatcs man i though u where better then that

me and shareeen have worked it all out and he has my phone number and can call me when ever he would like and me and infinty worked everything out so take ur foot out of ur mouth

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast