Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Since it wont let me post in hall of shame

This is a discussion on Since it wont let me post in hall of shame within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yap im waiting till tomorrow banks can only do when its not pending........enough proof for me to chargeback. BAN him....
Page: 2

yap im waiting till tomorrow banks can only do when its not pending........enough proof for me to chargeback. BAN him.

you dont typically need proof for a chargeback.

here's a (successful) transaction i had with the guy, idk if it was fromthedarkness it was actually from roxikcz - who was banned.

told him i would do a chargeback anyway if he tried scamming me.

So can i still get my money back from this loser

Quote Originally Posted by jameswork17 View Post
    would be nice to have so i can pay for something else, I don't get my disability until the begining of the month
    you keep mentioning you are disabled, what does that have to do with anything

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    you keep mentioning you are disabled, what does that have to do with anything
    nothing sorry, i don't mean to go off on tangents

but did you put it under payment owed? i dont think so. i'm still going to contact my bank tomorrow idc if he lies and tries to get me banned i know he scammed me and now he scammed this other guy and he has somewhat evidence ban him please.

the first payment i did not put it under payment owed. I did hte math and sent him another payment, under payment owed for like 3$ to make up for the payment he owed.

please SOMEONE post the same page i posted with the payment. No one should get banned, no evidence has been posted. everything seen here can be easily faked with enough brainpower.

why are you so against a guy who obviously scammed 2 people? makes no sense...

the first payment i did not put it under payment owed. I did hte math and sent him another payment, under payment owed for like 3$ to make up for the payment he owed.

please SOMEONE post the same page i posted with the payment. No one should get banned, no evidence has been posted. everything seen here can be easily faked with enough brainpower.

says my files too large how do i drop it to the limit? lol been trying to upload that pic forever.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    why are you so against a guy who obviously scammed 2 people? makes no sense...
    What? I'm not against the guy, im not defending him either.

What makes no sense is that you expect FromTheDarkness to get banned, yet you dont have any proof it was even him that scammed you.

And this suspiciously random new guy has posted a chat-log of someone NAMED Bob, but not of the actual chat with his msn address in view. Which has been used before as a frame tactic.

That's all im saying. You cant argue against the jury in court for not accepting your word.

As for uploading photos, go to ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

JollyGreenGiant is a scammer, scammed me for 510$.

He said he was selling a shard+7 reverse and an Iron set on Cwest, so I added him on MSN and we had a talk for a few hours... HE SEEMED LIKE A NICE GUY but he scammed me after I sent MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL. He didn't give items, he just logged off.

+ I can't chargeback because I have an unverified account that doesn't support paypal warranty in case of problems through buying transactions.

Get my point? fag.

What? I'm not against the guy, im not defending him either.

What makes no sense is that you expect FromTheDarkness to get banned, yet you dont have any proof it was even him that scammed you.

And this suspiciously random new guy has posted a chat-log of someone NAMED Bob, but not of the actual chat with his msn address in view. Which has been used before as a frame tactic.

That's all im saying. You cant argue against the jury in court for not accepting your word.

As for uploading photos, go to ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    i see where your coming from, BUT isn't it wierd how the same guy scammed another guy the same day? just saying.

here's my proof that i paid him. didn't receive what i paid for though, oh by the way hes usually on at this time haha.

My-images Photos

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    i see where your coming from, BUT isn't it wierd how the same guy scammed another guy the same day? just saying.

here's my proof that i paid him. didn't receive what i paid for though, oh by the way hes usually on at this time haha.

My-images Photos
    What makes you think that's FromTheDarkness? I'm confused on how you connect the dots to him.

ok lemme break it down.

1st- everyone knows i don't lie (that's my word no proof for that shit well you can ask all the people i know)

2nd- first time i got scammed

3rd-he had the same display pic AND he is using the same msn that fromthedarkness said it was his only and legit msn look at the first page click the link you see he says thats his msn

4th-he should be on but yet hasn't been on since the scams awkward

5th- i paid there's the evidence....same paypal as the other guy posted.

6th- im getting my money back 100% if he doesn't pay up before tomorrow.

7th- thank you for letting me know what I got to do

oh and to add he logged in fromthedarkness when i asked him to from msn.......it all connects. hes a scammer and he knows it. i know it. EVERYONE should know it lol i dont make big deals outta anything your talking to a guy whos burned 10000x of gbs a measly 20? but its not the point hes a scammer needs to be discovered i dont really need him banned eventhough he should be just want him to be known as a scammer EVEN if i dont get my money back which i will

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast