Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70

Since it wont let me post in hall of shame

This is a discussion on Since it wont let me post in hall of shame within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness this jolly green giant is a scammer !! i have spoken to up too 4 people ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    this jolly green giant is a scammer !! i have spoken to up too 4 people he has scammed and charged back...
    wow you made no attempt to defend yourself. Who are the 4 people you claim Bob has scammed? PROOF?

    Btw, the guy you quoted wasnt actually scammed - he was being sarcastic.

    Sorry for returning this is just interesting lol

  2. #47
    Senior Member JoLLyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    298

    Default

    yeah i know i fucked up hahaha...........man this kid doesn't know what to say honestly if that ain't enough proof idk why the fuck im wasting my time...

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    it's showing a name not msn address.
    That's how msn Records are though doesn't give them msn

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    you keep mentioning you are disabled, what does that have to do with anything
    LOL and yeah i don't think that guy knows what disability is try being disabled from the army not just getting some sand in his vag. ^.^ HOOAH!

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by assassin5408 View Post
    That's how msn Records are though doesn't give them msn
    exactly lol. that's the entire problem.

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    50

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    exactly lol. that's the entire problem.
    Noobs.. lol

  7. #52
    Senior Member JoLLyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    298

    Default

    why you making this a flame post? lol.....even though it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its alright getting my money back you can close it hope he has the evidence that he GAVE the imaginary gbs lulzzzzzzzzzzz <3 ya'll fuck bitches get money and to


    thundergawd, assassin5408 i salute you two thanks for defending this country of ours WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOT

  8. #53
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Trust bob guys stay away from this guy he's ma nigga

  9. #54
    Senior Member JoLLyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    298

    Default

    love you too tommy tell kimmy hello !

  10. #55
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    WOW this topic is filled with so many dicksuckers and dumbass pricks that it actually amazed me that it got to 4 pages without being closed.

    JollyGreenGiant you're the dumbest little kid for thinking you can type whatever without any convincing proof and just believe everyone will trust you because of "YOUR WORD". Grow up fucking immature kid no body knows you except your gayass suck ups that think you're cool because you've done a topic like this one. AND I'm not even going to go on over your inteligence level in risks of causing too much damage to your brain cells. You wouldn't even understand it anyway, it goes further than your top level of comprehending. Good thing your butt buddies made you look "Trustable and not so bad" in the topic huh.

    FromTheDarkness, nigga, you're a lame guy. I was posting that shit because I was pointing out the other guy's stupidity for making a dumb topic like this one. But with your last reply, you made me realize your even more retarded than the guy accusing you...

    GOSH is it so hard to make sense over these forums these days? Can somebody tell me what happened to the good old smart community? Seriously, I feel like all the people around here are now 15 year old stoner kids going around tryna post the dumbest shit.

  11. #56
    Senior Member casual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    WOW this topic is filled with so many dicksuckers and dumbass pricks that it actually amazed me that it got to 4 pages without being closed.

    JollyGreenGiant you're the dumbest little kid for thinking you can type whatever without any convincing proof and just believe everyone will trust you because of "YOUR WORD". Grow up fucking immature kid no body knows you except your gayass suck ups that think you're cool because you've done a topic like this one. AND I'm not even going to go on over your inteligence level in risks of causing too much damage to your brain cells. You wouldn't even understand it anyway, it goes further than your top level of comprehending. Good thing your butt buddies made you look "Trustable and not so bad" in the topic huh.

    FromTheDarkness, nigga, you're a lame guy. I was posting that shit because I was pointing out the other guy's stupidity for making a dumb topic like this one. But with your last reply, you made me realize your even more retarded than the guy accusing you...

    GOSH is it so hard to make sense over these forums these days? Can somebody tell me what happened to the good old smart community? Seriously, I feel like all the people around here are now 15 year old stoner kids going around tryna post the dumbest shit.
    thats pro flaming! love it!
    Last edited by casual; 02-19-2011 at 06:02 PM.

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    WOW this topic is filled with so many dicksuckers and dumbass pricks that it actually amazed me that it got to 4 pages without being closed.

    JollyGreenGiant you're the dumbest little kid for thinking you can type whatever without any convincing proof and just believe everyone will trust you because of "YOUR WORD". Grow up fucking immature kid no body knows you except your gayass suck ups that think you're cool because you've done a topic like this one. AND I'm not even going to go on over your inteligence level in risks of causing too much damage to your brain cells. You wouldn't even understand it anyway, it goes further than your top level of comprehending. Good thing your butt buddies made you look "Trustable and not so bad" in the topic huh.

    FromTheDarkness, nigga, you're a lame guy. I was posting that shit because I was pointing out the other guy's stupidity for making a dumb topic like this one. But with your last reply, you made me realize your even more retarded than the guy accusing you...

    GOSH is it so hard to make sense over these forums these days? Can somebody tell me what happened to the good old smart community? Seriously, I feel like all the people around here are now 15 year old stoner kids going around tryna post the dumbest shit.
    ROFL!

    Wish this forum had a reputation system. +rep

  13. #58
    Senior Member JoLLyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    298

    Default

    yo hellz yes i am a kid.

    keep flaming and IF you did know you me you would understand....but you don't

    your clan even agrees w/ me you dumb fuck now go sit in a corner and think about what you just said.


    sad prick

    pretty sure my word is enough evidence for people that I know. if you get scammed i wouldn't give a fuck about you. pretty sure thats how you think about me but dont reply to this please cause i won't waste my time w/ you. ANYWAYS getting resolved through my bank ya'll can close it and deal w/ fromthedarkness at your own risk.

  14. #59
    Senior Member JoLLyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    298

    Default

    CLOSE PLEASE. issue has been resolved and NO not through fromthedarkness he is still a fucker.

  15. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orygun, USA
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    1. Proof needs to be posted before this conversation continues.

    2. Flaming is against the rules.


    *Reminder: Flaming will result in infractions. Multiple infractions = ban.



    Thanks!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •