Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

:JonY: is a scammer !

This is a discussion on :JonY: is a scammer ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we have traded our chard before 4 days . i traded my mage to hes rogue , everything was perfect ...
Page: 1

Sk4zI

we have traded our chard before 4 days .
    i traded my mage to hes rogue , everything was perfect expect today .
    today he comes to me and told me i changed your pw becosue you changed mine
    so someone has changed hes mage pw ..
    so he took the rogue and gave me the mage back but he wont give me my rogue items back !!!!

Phosgene

i cant see the scam here...
    "someone" changed the password of the mage ? thats not his problem , thats yours actually .

Sk4zI

i cant see the scam here...
    "someone" changed the password of the mage ? thats not his problem , thats yours actually .[/b]
    no its wasnt me ..
    i didint changed hes pw and he changed mine and took my items
    and how the hall i can change hes pw ? !!!!

Sk4zI

fucking scammer !!!

and how the hall i can change hes pw ? !!!![/b]
    tikets

and ur mages is 71 now he lvled ur mage and ur staff is +6 what u want?

Sabao

Explain the things like they were...

1- you traded your mage for jonys rogue
    2 - jony made 1 full level ( 70 to 71 ), bought bronze premium and made personal staff +6
    3 - 4 days after you trade with him jonys mage got his password changed and the guy that did it quitted clan
    4 - So jony changed his mage password right on time ( before the hacker could take all his items ), and his rogue too, after trying to talk with you on msn and having no answers from u.

Now youre saying that its not your fault that some1 tried to hack him, maybe u tried, and he should give you everything? Wow thats funny, cuz he lost time, money and the option of playing in his mage back. In the end hes a decent person cuz he you gave the mage back to you and took his rogue back, i wouldnt do it cuz if some1 tries to scam me ill rape his ass off, dont even try to say its not your fault cuz it was you who sold a non-secure char.

P4rthen0n

Look dude, you traded your mage for Ricardo's ( :Jony: ) rogue. He's been exping that mage like crazy since you 2 made the trade. Today when he tried to log in, he got invalid password. Luckily he was able to change back the password and saved all his items.
    Even if it wasn't you that changed the mage's password, it's YOUR responsibility because :Jony:'s ex-rogue was a clean account with no problems and you traded your mage that clearly had problems. It's your fault.

:Jony: is a good guy, since he managed to get his rogue back from you, he gave your mage back (with almost 1,5 lvls higher + personal staff+6 !) and you'll get all your items back (i wouldn't give nothing back to someone who tried to scam everything from me). That's pretty good considering :Jony: could have lost everything he had on your fucked up mage, luckily he didn't.

Next time you trade chars, don't trade fucked up chars.

Sk4zI

i dont have premium and i cant buy premium becosue i dont have visa !
    so if i will send a ticket k2 will not answer to me !
    and i didint change the pw ...
    i work very hard to get my items and now jony took them ..
    look , he told me in msn i changed your pw becosue you changed mine , i didint change hes pw maybe the old owner did ( HamaJi ) SO HE TOOK MY ITEMS !
    now waht i ahve to do with a mage without items ??? tell me

Phosgene

dude , the fact that any person except you was able to change the password is very bad...theres no scam in here , close this topic please

Sk4zI

Look dude, you traded your mage for Ricardo's ( :Jony: ) rogue. He's been exping that mage like crazy since you 2 made the trade. Today when he tried to log in, he got invalid password. Luckily he was able to change back the password and saved all his items.
    Even if it wasn't you that changed the mage's password, it's YOUR responsibility because :Jony:'s ex-rogue was a clean account with no problems and you traded your mage that clearly had problems. It's your fault.

:Jony: is a good guy, since he managed to get his rogue back from you, he gave your mage back (with almost 1,5 lvls higher + personal staff+6 !) and you'll get all your items back (i wouldn't give nothing back to someone who tried to scam everything from me). That's pretty good considering :Jony: could have lost everything he had on your fucked up mage, luckily he didn't.

Next time you trade chars, don't trade fucked up chars.[/b]
    i didint change the pw !!!
    and the mage is clean i bouth him 3 weeks ago from HamaJi ....
    so now i have mage lvl 71 without items !!!
    what should i do ? to say jony ty for scamm me ?

Nigntwish

look we had
    ep
    set shells +7
    dual shards +7
    g2 DD+6/25
    chitin boots+7/15 defense spear
    9 gb's
    kekury belt
    elmerald ring +1
    and the else were +10 health jewels and lvl 70 rogue so u say that the rogue+the items = mage lvl 71+personal staff +6
    pfff u must be kidding me
    give us our items!!!

Banned for scamming.

I traded my char with you, nothing went wrong, you gave me all info and i changed everything. Today when i was about to play what did i see? " invalid password", didnt know how you/some1 did it so i went to kol and pressed forgot password then i went check if the email of my previous account was changed but it wasnt so i changed his password and gave you the mage back. I bought premium, used trinas to make personal staff +6 and lost all my effort leveling that account, lvl 70 to lvl 71.

Your fault you sold non-secure account

P4rthen0n

i didint change the pw !!!
    and the mage is clean i bouth him 3 weeks ago from HamaJi ....
    so now i have mage lvl 71 without items !!!
    what should i do ? to say jony ty for scamm me ?[/b]
    Dude, does it really matter if you or anybody else changed that mage's password ? The fact is you traded him a fucked up account for his clean rogue, he could have lost everything because of that, because you weren't serious when you made the trade. You traded a fucked up char, period.

Jony even gave you back your mage with 1 more lvl, personal staff+6 and almost 30 days premium. There you go, free to try to scam someone else again -.-"

Sk4zI

I traded my char with you, nothing went wrong, you gave me all info and i changed everything. Today when i was about to play what did i see? " invalid password", didnt know how you/some1 did it so i went to kol and pressed forgot password then i went check if the email of my previous account was changed but it wasnt so i changed his password and gave you the mage back. I bought premium, used trinas to make personal staff +6 and lost all my effort leveling that account, lvl 70 to lvl 71.

Your fault you sold non-secure account[/b]
    my account was secure ! i botu hhim from hamaji !
    i want my items abck !! what should i do now ?
    mage lvl 71 without items ?
    someoen has changed your pw its wasnt me

Sk4zI

Dude, does it really matter if you or anybody else changed that mage's password ? The fact is you traded him a fucked up account for his clean rogue, he could have lost everything because of that, because you weren't serious when you made the trade. You traded a fucked up char, period.

Jony even gave you back your mage with 1 more lvl, personal staff+6 and almost 30 days premium. There you go, free to try to scam someone else again -.-"[/b]
    i bouth the cahr before 3 weeks from hamaji he told me the mage is clean and secure ..

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast