Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Slay3rs

This is a discussion on Slay3rs within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow , very nice ...after we found out that Slay3rs are koxpers ...they showed us that they know to ks ...
Page: 1

Default Slay3rs

wow , very nice ...after we found out that Slay3rs are koxpers ...they showed us that they know to ks too...we got some SSs...

grade 3 ...soulds like good , but they are just piss of shit ...

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Fuck that shit, Those 2 azteca bitches ks wtf is that, man fu Slayers and fuck last slayers.

Banned

Is this just me or its the official flame Slay3rs week? Oh my what have I done. :blink:

Well , it wouldn't be that u play fair and nice...

u know, i never had a problem with u guys but u guys think ur so good to come to us and say PARTY or WE KS, Naw fck dat shit, thats wack, i dont give a shit who in dat clan.

Banned

Originally posted by LaFamilia
    Well , it wouldn't be that u play fair and nice...
    Since what did i do to play , UNfair for others , and mean to people ? :blink:

sorry for that but cholitazteca was Excited for get his shell , he just wanna get 40 apos -.- it's not gonna happen again

i only know that in 2 or 3 days all the Slay3rs post are flamming us, saying that we do this, or we do that, why dont let us play in peace, and stop posting flame posts for Slay3rs each 5 mintues

haha :blink:

ZhouYu

Originally posted by camus19
    i only know that in 2 or 3 days all the Slay3rs post are flamming us, saying that we do this, or we do that, why dont let us play in peace, and stop posting flame posts for Slay3rs each 5 mintues

Well maybe if you didn't do bad things and be gay you wouldn't get flamed.

Originally posted by ZhouYu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZhouYu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camus19

Well maybe if you didn't do bad things and be gay you wouldn't get flamed.[/b]
    maybe if persons started to think on they self and find there own mistakes they dont have to be all day looking for mistakes of other persons

ZhouYu

Originally posted by camus19+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camus19)</div>
    Originally posted by ZhouYu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camus19

Well maybe if you didn't do bad things and be gay you wouldn't get flamed.
    maybe if persons started to think on they self and find there own mistakes they dont have to be all day looking for mistakes of other persons[/b]

How is me lvling on apos hrs on end everyday and then 2 gay queers come along from slayers and ks our party thats been here for days. Tell me how I was looking for mistakes in that one.

Dont Complain about being flamed , stop doing the shit u do and if ur nto doing tell ur fcken clannies to stop dat shit.

T0wn3R

debfufandheal, morian ignore them, they are angry because they come from top clan in ares and they think they are the bigest shit in the world... Now they come to a new server and see the people in the new servers aren't noobs and pwns them. They cant get the fcking simple grade 4 and search excuses for that... How? saying the clannes better than them are macroers or koxpers.

Just ignore them, as sexyreplay said here they aren't the protagonist and they are searching the point for look like important people.

Why i say that? Because im fucking tired of see TheReapers clan trying to make us seem bad. Every bad thing they see in our clan or subclan come to forums for make a NEW POST for say "slay3rs macroers", "slay3rs ksers", "slay3rs macroers again" and most of that posts are about people who is in the subclan (if you don't know the people in subclan isn't Slay3rs, we are looking them for considerate if they are able to join slay3rs), or because one person has joined a party where is a macro priest or smthing and is leaving.

I was joining to thareapers (the subclan of thereapers) when logos start but tried the first day, every day pm the leader or other members and no1 was connected, so i joined slay3rs and after 1 or 2 days i seen they wasn't going to be great on this server.

LaFamilia said "oh wow, very nice... after we found out that slay3rs are koxpers"

ok say me where the fuck you found we are koxpers? I was trying to take it fucking easy but i can't, i said you over and over and over if you find a slay3r macroing you just need to tell a leader or assistent and he gonna tp on that slay3r and ban him if its true. But no... first because you don't wanna help telling us if you see a macroer, second because there aren't macroers in the clan.

And then he say: "grade 3 ...soulds like good , but they are just piss of shit ..."
    lemme say you, my friend, the only piss of shit are you and your friend thinking you are the bests players of the world.... but here you proved 1 thing, you are just a couple of gays with big mouth who can't get just 72k nps in 9 days. You gonna say us you was lvling? because most of our clan is already 60.

oh, don't come to say im a kid of 10yo or inmature guy because i don't care, im in KO for playing, not for prove how mature i am.

Jay

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    debfufandheal, morian ignore them, they are angry because they come from top clan in ares and they think they are the bigest shit in the world... Now they come to a new server and see the people in the new servers aren't noobs and pwns them. They cant get the fcking simple grade 4 and search excuses for that... How? saying the clannes better than them are macroers or koxpers.

Just ignore them, as sexyreplay said here they aren't the protagonist and they are searching the point for look like important people.

Why i say that? Because im fucking tired of see TheReapers clan trying to make us seem bad. Every bad thing they see in our clan or subclan come to forums for make a NEW POST for say "slay3rs macroers", "slay3rs ksers", "slay3rs macroers again" and most of that posts are about people who is in the subclan (if you don't know the people in subclan isn't Slay3rs, we are looking them for considerate if they are able to join slay3rs), or because one person has joined a party where is a macro priest or smthing and is leaving.

I was joining to thareapers (the subclan of thereapers) when logos start but tried the first day, every day pm the leader or other members and no1 was connected, so i joined slay3rs and after 1 or 2 days i seen they wasn't going to be great on this server.

LaFamilia said "oh wow, very nice... after we found out that slay3rs are koxpers"

ok say me where the fuck you found we are koxpers? I was trying to take it fucking easy but i can't, i said you over and over and over if you find a slay3r macroing you just need to tell a leader or assistent and he gonna tp on that slay3r and ban him if its true. But no... first because you don't wanna help telling us if you see a macroer, second because there aren't macroers in the clan.

And then he say: "grade 3 ...soulds like good , but they are just piss of shit ..."
    lemme say you, my friend, the only piss of shit are you and your friend thinking you are the bests players of the world.... but here you proved 1 thing, you are just a couple of gays with big mouth who can't get just 72k nps in 9 days. You gonna say us you was lvling? because most of our clan is already 60.

oh, don't come to say im a kid of 10yo or inmature guy because i don't care, im in KO for playing, not for prove how mature i am.
    Well, if you logically think about it.. they are old skool people from ares... they have been on ares from day ( most of them ) .. and ares is a very very old server... if u compare server starts from bak in the day to nowdays its a LOT different.. now we got all quests n shit n wht not.. bak in the day they had practically nothing compared to now... and seeing as slayers are made up of mostly server hoppers like u ( correct me if i'm wrong but havent u been hopped to every server known to usko and left it as soon as it got hard?) .. u guys knw blind folded wht to do on a new server.. they are still getting use to it.. and most of them have lifes.. just because u stayed up for 24hrs and used xp scroll and got 60 fast doesnt mean shit.... it only means how much this game > life.. nothin more..

but then again by the time most people get 63+'s u n ure "peeps" will be gone to new server.. even though u say u wont ^^ ..

right now it doesnt mean shit who has the "dragon" and who doesnt... and i laugh at whoever makes new topics asking who has symbols n who has most np n most lvl .. just shows how many 12 yr old kids r playing on the server ^^ gn

/flame on

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast