Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Slay3rs

This is a discussion on Slay3rs within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahahaha GG...
Page: 5

hahahaha GG

Originally posted by Jay
    Well, if you logically think about it.. they are old skool people from ares... they have been on ares from day ( most of them ) .. and ares is a very very old server... if u compare server starts from bak in the day to nowdays its a LOT different.. now we got all quests n shit n wht not.. bak in the day they had practically nothing compared to now... and seeing as slayers are made up of mostly server hoppers like u ( correct me if i'm wrong but havent u been hopped to every server known to usko and left it as soon as it got hard?) .. u guys knw blind folded wht to do on a new server.. they are still getting use to it.. and most of them have lifes.. just because u stayed up for 24hrs and used xp scroll and got 60 fast doesnt mean shit.... it only means how much this game > life.. nothin more.. *

but then again by the time most people get 63+'s u n ure "peeps" will be gone to new server.. even though u say u wont ^^ ..

right now it doesnt mean shit who has the "dragon" and who doesnt... and i laugh at whoever makes new topics asking who has symbols n who has most np n most lvl .. just shows how many 12 yr old kids r playing on the server ^^ gn *

/flame on
    + motherfucking 10

Tristan

Haha, gotta love Gamerkun.

T0wn3R

? :huh: i dont understand.

anyways he isn't the real madjack, he sold the acc yesterday, erick need to kick the person who is playing madjack now .-. .

s.a

Axl

oh, its fine then

and if you still not understand look at the chat on every picture

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345