Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Slayer-IronMaiden aka brother of Erick

This is a discussion on Slayer-IronMaiden aka brother of Erick within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he just scammed a bronze belt from us on Carnac-East too bad than let's say " a friend " can ...
Page: 1

NaidenZ

he just scammed a bronze belt from us on Carnac-East

too bad than let's say " a friend " can became a scammer just for a bronze belt

but well, that's how people is...

have fun , but next time please stole something bigger like an iron belt oke, just a tip

PEACh

ohhhhhhh, punch him, he took a bronze belt.

Well, I dont think its a big deal..

But true, ashame he could do that.. if that was the real one doing it.. I've shared accounts with with him so ;x

and btw what do u mean with scam? Like got a drop from clan and then left? or what?

ohhhhhhh, punch him, he took a bronze belt.

Well, I dont think its a big deal..

But true, ashame he could do that.. if that was the real one doing it.. I've shared accounts with with him so ;x

and btw what do u mean with scam? Like got a drop from clan and then left? or what?[/b]
    Probably yes, but I dont think the item is the big thing here, it's what he did.

Magoz

well, let me understand this pls.
    u guys disbanded clan with items like GB & IN + Quests Items, etc etc
    u guys did Nation Transfer 1 by 1.
    u guys didn't get clan as u want and now remaking clan as human.

And now calling scammer to Iron whos a gg player and friendly cause u wanted more and more and more (maybe every) item clan for u, 'cause ur char will worths more when u sell it ( i think soon as every server ).

come 'on stop being a kid and crying.

Cheers!

NaidenZ

well, let me understand this pls.
    u guys disbanded clan with items like GB & IN + Quests Items, etc etc
    u guys did Nation Transfer 1 by 1.
    u guys didn't get clan as u want and now remaking clan as human.

And now calling scammer to Iron whos a gg player and friendly cause u wanted more and more and more (maybe every) item clan for u, 'cause ur char will worths more when u sell it ( i think soon as every server ).

come 'on stop being a kid and crying.

Cheers![/b]
    I would like to say "agree" but since everything you said isn't true then I can't =(

We got the bronze belt on Orc Side an we were going to sell it and split the money ( I had it on my account but since he wanted to sell it I said ok np)

now he just said he will keep it for himself because we didn't gave him anything , so what about the elf belt we gave him ? that's nothing I guess.

we all did NT to human nd we remade DOWN and m3thod aka drack told him " come human , I'll pay your NT " and he said no.

now, come on, stop being a ignorant kid and stop talking bullshits when you don't know what are you talking about , moron

cheers !

Probably yes, but I dont think the item is the big thing here, it's what he did.[/b]
    exactly, it's not what he scammed, it's what he did

I don't fucking care about a bronze belt.

PEACh

exactly, it's not what he scammed, it's what he did

I don't fucking care about a bronze belt.[/b]

well, if u dont care about a bronze belt, why even do this topic then? Like if he scammed an ice belt, u wouldnt even do this topic.
    But done is done, nothing u can do about it.

NaidenZ

well, if u dont care about a bronze belt, why even do this topic then? Like if he scammed an ice belt, u wouldnt even do this topic.
    But done is done, nothing u can do about it.[/b]
    damm, you are blind.. " It's not what he scammed, it's what he did " do you know what does means that?

and actually I can do something about it. and he will see

PEACh

damm, you are blind.. " It's not what he scammed, it's what he did " do you know what does means that?

and actually I can do something about it. and he will see [/b]
    nope im not blind, are u?

Okey, answer this.. If he would scam an ice belt... would u do this topic then?

NaidenZ

nope im not blind, are u?

Okey, answer this.. If he would scam an ice belt... would u do this topic then?[/b]
    if the ice belt was for me, yes

actually, I need an ice belt, I hate ice mages

PEACh

if the ice belt was for me, yes

actually, I need an ice belt, I hate ice mages [/b]
    dude, ur so stupid so i love u.
    i think ur bored.. gogo make a new pk movie instead

NaidenZ

dude, ur so stupid so i love u.
    i think ur bored.. gogo make a new pk movie instead [/b]
    the point is , he wouldn't even bother trying to scam an ice belt don't you think? IDIOT

unless you are enough retarded for scamm an ice belt, at least he isn't.

and look at yourself before call me stupid, noobcake nd keep supporting him , I don't care

PEACh

the point is , he wouldn't even bother trying to scam an ice belt don't you think? IDIOT

unless you are enough retarded for scamm an ice belt, at least he isn't.

and look at yourself before call me stupid, noobcake nd keep supporting him , I don't care [/b]
    Naw, Mr Evil Arriba came out of the closet...

Well, if u dont care? Why argumenting?

NaidenZ

Naw, Mr Evil Arriba came out of the closet...

Well, if u dont care? Why argumenting?[/b]
    maybe because I can get up my post count for just reply a retarded? the easy way, and I have nothing to do since a guy is playing my account

PEACh

maybe because I can get up my post count for just repling a retarded? the easy way, and I have nothing to do since a guy is playing my account [/b]

same :<
    lol, go eat a burrito!

soo, hows the weather in Peru, or Spain where ever ur from?

NaidenZ

same :<
    lol, go eat a burrito! [/b]
    too late, 1am , going to sleep soon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast