Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Slayer-IronMaiden aka brother of Erick

This is a discussion on Slayer-IronMaiden aka brother of Erick within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; too late, 1am , going to sleep soon [/b] 1 am? wtf, what country do u live in? Im gmt+1, ...
Page: 2

PEACh

too late, 1am , going to sleep soon [/b]
    1 am? wtf, what country do u live in? Im gmt+1, and its 12am here soon.
    Ur from turkey or like russia??

NaidenZ

1 am? wtf, what country do u live in? Im gmt+1, and its 12am here soon.
    Ur from turkey or like russia?? [/b]
    my bad, it's 12 am

I've been using turkey hour because a turk friend told me " dungeon 70 is on 23:38 turkey hour " h34r:

PEACh

my bad, it's 12 am [/b]
    so ur from Spain then i suppose... Ive been in Barcelona once, or actually Loret de Mar.

NaidenZ

so ur from Spain then i suppose... Ive been in Barcelona once, or actually Loret de Mar.[/b]
    I would like to keep talking with you but I feel like not , time to eat something nd sleep GN

PEACh

I would like to keep talking with you but I feel like not , time to eat something nd sleep GN [/b]
    hahah, gn bro lol XD

Magoz

we all did NT to human nd we remade DOWN and m3thod aka drack told him " come human , I'll pay your NT " and he said no.[/b]
    Thats why drack joined PressOk?
    Thats why drack wasn't thinking about NT?
    Thats why drack joined Fierce?
    Thats why u wanted to join fierce and u didn't get that?

Just don't lie, if u r mad cause u get "OWNED" just take a tea.
    oh sry! maybe u r needing items for ur next Video? dont worry, next server is coming.

if im wrong, then EXPLAIN it urself. Welcome to PUBLIC FORUMS kid, u can't just say " OH D4mN He Iz a SkAmEr, DoN'T TruSt HiM PlS, oK Bb".

Cheers!

PD:Can't u keep a conversation?
    well i need to do somethings, fighting and thinking im a Superman on forums isn't for me like u. gl with ur hate and blaming topic.

NaidenZ

Thats why drack joined PressOk?
    Thats why drack wasn't thinking about NT?
    Thats why drack joined Fierce?
    Thats why u wanted to join fierce and u didn't get that?

Just don't lie, if u r mad cause u get "OWNED" just take a tea.
    oh sry! maybe u r needing items for ur next Video? dont worry, next server is coming.

if im wrong, then EXPLAIN it urself. Welcome to PUBLIC FORUMS kid, u can't just say " OH D4mN He Iz a SkAmEr, DoN'T TruSt HiM PlS, oK Bb".

Cheers!

PD:Can't u keep a conversation?
    well i need to do somethings, fighting and thinking im a Superman on forums isn't for me like u. gl with ur hate and blaming topic.[/b]
    that's why drack is on our clan DOWN ? lol

I have no idea why he joined to those clans but when I finally talked with him he joined to our clan DOWN because I'm not loggin too much

Thats why u wanted to join fierce and u didn't get that?[/b]
    btw, first I asked ash if he had some rooms because we were going to do NT to humans and maybe we could join for xp, but I said also, we are going to do nt anyway and make down even if you want pick us or not because we are bored of orcs and as fast as I did nt I made down and I didn't talked with ash anymore , he could confirm this I guess

and at the end, that doesn't matter anyway because slayer had to sell the bronze belt for split the money with diamonthaze even if he was or not in our clan because they killled it together and because that was the deal they had done but seems like slayer-iron wants to get all the whole money, nice one

and as I said before, I had the bronze belt and since slayer-iron wanted to sell it then I gave him it , but now he says " I'll keep it for myself because you guys didnt gave me anythign so what about the elf belt we gave him ? thats nothing I guess, if that isn't an enough reason to post it then your r just a dumbass

keep supporting him newbie.

I'm going to sleep ,cya

Magoz

go to sleep, u should do kid.
    Oh sry u r so Pro.

PD:I dont wanna fight agaisnt a kid thats all.

NaidenZ

go to sleep, u should do kid.[/b]
    nothing else to say? rofl.

GN newbie.

Perrufo video aka chusco
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5sAgG05fTs

my video vol2 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=229432
    my video vol1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jouf4LGjX5U

fuck, I'm jealous of him !, his minnor is slow nd that's why his mana is full always wow ! his combo is slow and his skills keep failing always wow ! omg ! fuck ! he did pot+minor heal WOW (even when everyone knows full minnor is better) OMG he is the best !! I feel jealous !!!!

I guess I don't need to say anything else, there is no point why I should take care about a comment from a guy who thinks he is good because a day zero told him he is

PD:I dont wanna fight agaisnt a kid thats all.[/b]
    no, actually you want , but you have nothing to say since you know I'm right

PD : your trustable topic pwns " all your real friends from Peru are there " Good Job, now I trust you :lol:

Banned

lol, all that for a bronze belt... wow...

you should thank erick and his brother.
    after all they helped you to get symbol dragon back in logos days.

PEACh

lol, all that for a bronze belt... wow...[/b]
    exacty.. its just a bronze belt....

I bet he would do a topic if he "took" an ice belt or something -,-

NaidenZ

lol, all that for a bronze belt... wow...[/b]
    bronze belt 400m at least..
    eme 400m
    warrior earring 350m
    wp 300m

so now seems like if you steal a item which worth 400m now isn't scam due to his low cost.

you should thank erick and his brother.
    after all they helped you to get symbol dragon back in logos days.[/b]
    not really , the only one thing they gave me was clan

they never gave me an unique and they know it
    I made all my nps with my brother ( when I got dragon, my brother got H ) and I farmed my items with my brother so I don't have to say " thanks " actually.
    anyway your theory means " if you help a guy then you get the right to scam him ? because you helped him before? wow
    too many guys on ko4life are really " smart "
    GOGO guys, keep supporting him , what I say is true and I wouldn't say bullshits because he was a good guy nd
    I have no clue why he became a scammer but seems like when he has nothing on a new server then he have to steal items from others for be " good " on any way.

PEACh

they never gave me an unique and they know it
    I made all my nps with my brother ( when I got dragon, my brother got H ) and I farmed my items with my brother so I don't have to say " thanks " actually.[/b]
    whats ur brothers nick?

aline123

loooooooooooooooool scam bronze belt what a loser

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast