Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Slayer-IronMaiden aka brother of Erick

This is a discussion on Slayer-IronMaiden aka brother of Erick within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats ur brothers nick?[/b] thelostsoul on logos...
Page: 3

NaidenZ

whats ur brothers nick?[/b]
    thelostsoul on logos

LostSoul

thelostsoul on logos
    [/b]
    its me :P

Well,who cares if its a Bronze belt or any item.He is still a scammer.

Also in Akara I sent 1r0n and Erick almost $300 usd,and just 200$ they spent for the char I was playing and they kept the other 100$ for themselves.You should know that these guys all they do is make their own clan or join someone else,make high lvl 60,keep all the items and sell for USD..That's what they do all the time,its the same.And now,they joined sexy's clan and scammed a Bronze Belt from him...Rofl.

It's sad these 2 idiots do this all the time.

NaidenZ

I just want know who told him " keep the bronze belt for your master " because I didn't and bola either...

nice lie and he don't even want to come to the forum and answer because he knows I'm right

poor guy

yep,lol...

Unr4ted

im getting to the point im not trusting Peruvians due to all the scaming they do
    -not being racist

to all of you who say "its just a bronze belt... calm down ffs"

the point is that someone wuold scoop so low just to scam a little bronze belt..... hes just trying to warn all of you that this guy isnt even trustable with small, somewhat worthless items......

silverbuffer18

to all of you who say "its just a bronze belt... calm down ffs"
    the point is that someone wuold scoop so low just to scam a little bronze belt..... hes just trying to warn all of you that this guy isnt even trustable with small, somewhat worthless items......[/b]
    +1, he could scam a bus and still be the same, basically people think its only a scam if u lose alot not only a bronze belt, hes trying to warn us and save us from getting scammed,..

NeronDomitius

lol, all that for a bronze belt... wow...[/b]
    bronze belt or kekuri ring, doesnt matter, scam is a scam... :P

What do i have to do in here? funny how this guy makes once a week videos to try filling out his ego but real pro players don't care about how good or bad you play, get a life dude, ko is killing your brain, you are not gonna live with it your whole life , the funniest part is, i didn't make videos to make a competition, i did them to have fun 2 of them were enough we can make a poll and see wich one is better, you will feel really really bad buddy don't make me do that cause you will be humiliiated .

Go play soccer, take a fresh air, or just walk in the streets there is a life out there just open the door naidenz.

NaidenZ

What do i have to do in here? funny how this guy makes once a week videos to try filling out his ego but real pro players don't care about how good or bad you play, get a life dude, ko is killing your brain, you are not gonna live with it your whole life , the funniest part is, i didn't make videos to make a competition, i did them to have fun 2 of them were enough we can make a poll and see wich one is better, you will feel really really bad buddy don't make me do that cause you will be humiliiated .

Go play soccer, take a fresh air, or just walk in the streets there is a life out there just open the door naidenz.[/b]
    make a poll, do whatever you want newbie, keep on your dream where you are " good " oke.

and actually I made a video after 1 year , and then I made some videos with all fraps I had on my computer because every once I make a video , most people likes it . so I prefer to make a video when I have nothing to do instead of delete them

and go make a poll oke, I'm really interested, let's see how many old fans and friends you have for make them vote for you, that will be kinda amazing.

and see how many guys wont vote for me for the simple fact they don't like me , at the end even when people hate me there are still people who will make a fair vote so if they all do then the one who will be humiliated is you but It's ko4life so

btw, soccer sucks , I never liked to play soccer, I just play basketball everyday

Go play soccer, take a fresh air, or just walk in the streets there is a life out there just open the door naidenz.[/b]
    i have seen both your movies and i really think his movies are much better then yours :P

Are you afraid? hahaha old friends? people who doesn't like you? , well you can make the poll if you are brave enough, i knew that is the answer i was expecting from you, do you really figure i quit this game almost 2 years a go?

ps: i don't need to call you noob, watching your topics it's more than enough.

End of this story for me.

NaidenZ

Are you afraid? hahaha old friends? people who doesn't like you? , well you can make the poll if you are brave enough, i knew that is the answer i was expecting from you, do you really figure i quit this game almost 2 years a go?

ps: i don't need to call you noob, watching your topics it's more than enough.

End of this story for me.[/b]
    I'm not really, I've been waiting till you make the poll.

but what I say is true and it just depends on ko4life users and that's really fucked

Admin

well well i dont really care about this but i just have something to say

we make this clan to have fun and kick some asss,after 1 month the clan went inactive

we start with kinda big group for the 1st 4 weeks

mubok
    wpd
    diamont
    slayer
    me
    lizzy
    silver
    golden
    janevo
    bishop

after 1month alot of ppl quit we got this group left silver me diamont slayer and golden other pppl quit cuz study janevo and bishop went offline for a 2eeks almost dint see em, we got IN glassbelt and stuff like that atlast everyone got something from the clan i let diamont get the glass belt cuz i know we gona keep together and stuff but that thing happen he is selling his stuff now, i dont really care but my point now is i dint know about this drop after the problem come out means few days ago, SO BASICALLY DIAMONT,SLAYER,AND SILVER[BOLA] HUNT tHIS AND DINT INFORM ME THEY JUST keep it on secret till this problem come out AFTER 3 WEEKS,

IRON stole this for sure, he say i never help him we him elf belt i put my money to get him a cleaver 8 tho, HE ALSO THAT EVERYONE HAV BETTER THEN ME AND BLAH BLAH BUT ITS BULLSHIT

SILVER = IN + GA +0
    DIAMONT = GLAST
    ME = WE + GA +0
    JANEVO = CE
    WPD = CE
    SLAYER = ELF BELT, cleaver 8
    GOLDEN = EME

SO I DONT KNOW why did he decide to keep the item for his self, and i offer him to pay his transfer to human, try to talk to him but he refuse

BUT FOR SURE IS THE LAST TIME i make a clan with these ppl cuz is to much problems to much drama. so i just will go by my self now

atte m3thod

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast