Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Slayer-IronMaiden aka brother of Erick

This is a discussion on Slayer-IronMaiden aka brother of Erick within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just will clear few things first, I got the IN without you m3thod so I would have it even ...
Page: 4

NaidenZ

I just will clear few things

first, I got the IN without you m3thod so I would have it even if you played or not with us and I don't even said " please give me the giga axe+1 " u just gave me it and i didnt even knew why but I just accepted it ( who wouldn't do this)
    second, we didn't call you, you just came to our vent and you asked if you can play wiht us and we helped you on xp because we were like 50+ already nd u was lvl 0 nd I even gave u money for your prem
    third, as you said, DIAMONT,SLAYER,AND SILVER[BOLA] didn't inform you about the drop and I wasn't there because I hadn't internet and I didn't know what was going on with the clan nd shits because when I back everything was almost fucked and I played like 2/3 days and the patch shit came out and I didn't played anymore till now ( like 2 weeks+ already) because I got bored once again and I'll probably sell my account and just play the account of my brother sometimes because ko is getting boring .
    forthy , be sure SLAY3R stole the bronze belt

and last, why you used the account of b0l4 on ko4life for reply ? why you didn't used your own account ? h34r:

kibal

make a poll, do whatever you want newbie, keep on your dream where you are " good " oke.

and actually I made a video after 1 year , and then I made some videos with all fraps I had on my computer because every once I make a video , most people likes it . so I prefer to make a video when I have nothing to do instead of delete them

and go make a poll oke, I'm really interested, let's see how many old fans and friends you have for make them vote for you, that will be kinda amazing.

and see how many guys wont vote for me for the simple fact they don't like me , at the end even when people hate me there are still people who will make a fair vote so if they all do then the one who will be humiliated is you but It's ko4life so

btw, soccer sucks , I never liked to play soccer, I just play basketball everyday [/b]
    Rofl make th poll please ,i wanna c the result xD.Perpahps u rnt enouhgt old arround but chuscos movies at least the 1st one is prolly 1 of the best movies i saw till today .Have skills is just a part of teh movie , choose the songs and edit it a bit is rlly important too and chusco did it perfectly.

NaidenZ

Rofl make th poll please ,i wanna c the result xD.Perpahps u rnt enouhgt old arround but chuscos movies at least the 1st one is prolly 1 of the best movies i saw till today .Have skills is just a part of teh movie , choose the songs and edit it a bit is rlly important too and chusco did it perfectly.[/b]
    2bad I don't know where is the option for make a poll ...

I can't find it.

Admin

I just will clear few things

first, I got the IN without you m3thod so I would have it even if you played or not with us and I don't even said " please give me the giga axe+1 " u just gave me it and i didnt even knew why but I just accepted it ( who wouldn't do this)
    second, we didn't call you, you just came to our vent and you asked if you can play wiht us and we helped you on xp because we were like 50+ already nd u was lvl 0 nd I even gave u money for your prem
    third, as you said, DIAMONT,SLAYER,AND SILVER[BOLA] didn't inform you about the drop and I wasn't there because I hadn't internet and I didn't know what was going on with the clan nd shits because when I back everything was almost fucked and I played like 2/3 days and the patch shit came out and I didn't played anymore till now ( like 2 weeks+ already) because I got bored once again and I'll probably sell my account and just play the account of my brother sometimes because ko is getting boring .
    forthy , be sure SLAY3R stole the bronze belt

and last, why you used the account of b0l4 on ko4life for reply ? why you didn't used your own account ? h34r:[/b]
    WHO WAS 50+? U AND GOLDEN ONLY, EVERYONE ELSE START WITH ME ofc u borrow me money since i put premium for 5persons that day atlast and btw, i think u are confusing the things u are not the leader, ur account was because bola play it, so dont try to say we help u i buy prem for ya and stuff since all ppl know ur account have the leader becuase bola play it, anyway about the IN i dint say anything i just say what we have and stuff about the glass i could keep if i like but i decide to let diamont have it BECAUSE i was thinking we gona keep farming and everyone will get items like always but this time dint happen THIS TIME anyway
    diamont slayer and bola scamm the belt. and try to split on 3 and no1 know about this till the problems come out, so everyone get whats they deserve so good luck to everyone im out of this

peace.

att metthod

NaidenZ

WHO WAS 50+? U AND GOLDEN ONLY, EVERYONE ELSE START WITH ME ofc u borrow me money since i put premium for 5persons that day atlast and btw, i think u are confusing the things u are not the leader, ur account was because bola play it, so dont try to say we help u i buy prem for ya and stuff since all ppl know ur account have the leader becuase bola play it, anyway about the IN i dint say anything i just say what we have and stuff about the glass i could keep if i like but i decide to let diamont have it BECAUSE i was thinking we gona keep farming and everyone will get items like always but this time dint happen THIS TIME anyway
    diamont slayer and bola scamm the belt. and try to split on 3 and no1 know about this till the problems come out, so everyone get whats they deserve so good luck to everyone im out of this
    peace.

att metthod[/b]
    for 5 persons, but not for me because I had my prem already
    and when I played everything was ok till I lost my internet and when I back you became leader nd the clan name changed to zero5 and everything was fucked nd then the patch shit came out and everything was worse

I'm not confusing anything and as I said before, we didn't call you so the one who does too much drama is you because you didnt got a belt or a nek and that's not our fault because we been farming till now and no luck for you, even my brother doesnt have a nek or a belt and he dont say anything.its all about luck and about farm also but you came on a bad time because of this patch stupid of k2 and because ko is getting boring for me and I don't play anymore like I used to play and you dont even play because you are working so...

Admin

"our fault sound to much persons" we were a group wasnt ur group or my group, everyone decides about the items and stuff, what ever i know this ppl before u play with us, so talk to like they dont know me, and for ur records dude u keep mixing the things no1 say anything about ut IN or something i dont really care about it ,the facts is is

3 guys did a secret talos [slayer,diamont,bola], they say "no1 need to know about this lets split on 3x" AND NO1 NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS but after 4 weeks when the problems come out, so u guys get busted, i know u are teenager and exactly for that reason u have big BOCA, but its okey all cool with u, everyone here will have that time, thinking they are right in everything and they have the LAST word or decision,

NaidenZ

I just said what it is and I don't really know why slayer/diamont/bola did that but there is nothing to do so...

anyway, at the end the main problem was

the patch shit came out..

nd I didn't played
    my brother wasn't playing too much
    you didn't played too much because you been working
    and bola quited

so gg...

but at the end, slayer stole the bronze belt nd that's why this post is made so h34r:

ISeeYouPee

btw, soccer sucks , I never liked to play soccer, I just play basketball everyday [/b]
    my ass

u are ko geek u dotn get out of house

Are you afraid? hahaha old friends? people who doesn't like you? , well you can make the poll if you are brave enough, i knew that is the answer i was expecting from you, do you really figure i quit this game almost 2 years a go?

ps: i don't need to call you noob, watching your topics it's more than enough.

End of this story for me.[/b]

haha i thought you dont read these forums anymore

man i loved your movie, especially the "kung-fu-fighting" part it was awesome

anyways...... chusco was one of, if not the best sins of his time

NaidenZ

my ass

u are ko geek u dotn get out of house [/b]
    I do on the night h34r: , ko is getting boring, I can't play anymore...

I've been playing like 1 hour everday or sometimes I just don't log

time to take a break from ko h34r:

Unr4ted

its sad cause i also heard he scamened in akara or is this not true?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234