Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares

This is a discussion on slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The real question is WHO was ABLE to change the password ? once you answer this you can close the ...
Page: 3

Banned

The real question is WHO was ABLE to change the password ? once you answer this you can close the topic ^^[/b]
    the real owner who made char or flip or ibeta but if ibeta scammed him for real dont you think he woulda been playing the mage and not letting it sit running prem days? he only wanted to start playing after i started playing it..he was only playing d3stiny
    but kinda funny how PW was changed on ibeta when hes at work and char delvled once flipp seen the shells +10 :lol:

snoppskott

close topic. ban ibeta. he admitted on his post that he took the mage back. = scammed QQDD on it. bb ty

Lag0nx

If you need +10 armors and +5 uniques to Play this game then you suck irl and ur arm and the knife should have a meeting.

silverbuffer18

dam might be a gm cuz of the shell u got no souls left go repot

HotAsIce

..ok lets say i have acess to lord_mozart and i say hes full +5's and +9 armor +10 staff..most of you would probably belive me but its not true..[/b]
    I wouldn't. Not that I wouldn't believe his items, but I wouldn't believe mozart would be dumb enough to give you his info. I wish I would have screenshot his PM he sent to me saying he had a few turkish friends on MSN that he used to dupe items for him. I think he let them play his char in return, but he didn't say that specifically.

Boyce

so this guy has 3 sets of +10 shell?

JustAnother

theres this same sorta topic at media section(same subject,same guy): http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1409487

Banned

close topic. ban ibeta. he admitted on his post that he took the mage back. = scammed QQDD on it. bb ty[/b]
    no he didnt admitt he scammed QD..QD items went missing when ibeta sold him the mage after a few months and QD just assumed ibeta did it but has no proof..but when QD says ibeta scammed the items from him ibeta is only playing d3stiny at that moment and has no intentions of going back mage..but since QD is saying to every ibtea scammed me this is when ibeta said hmm call me a scammer i will take back account..so now ibeta has account and dosent play it until i start to play it..he gets the shells flippin sees it sends CS tickets with payments and gets PW changed while ibeta is at work and delvls char since the shells wernt on the char
    so you know basically nothing your assuming like QD did so you might wanna get your facts straight before you post this non-sense

If you need +10 armors and +5 uniques to Play this game then you suck irl and ur arm and the knife should have a meeting.[/b]
    you know nothing either about his Items :lol: so just stop talking trash

I wouldn't. Not that I wouldn't believe his items, but I wouldn't believe mozart would be dumb enough to give you his info. I wish I would have screenshot his PM he sent to me saying he had a few turkish friends on MSN that he used to dupe items for him. I think he let them play his char in return, but he didn't say that specifically.[/b]
    1 thing im prety sure im more trustable then you..because i dont have to go around blackmailing people for char info :lol:
    and 2 mozart has turkish people playing his account nub :lol:

so this guy has 3 sets of +10 shell?[/b]
    no he dosent

theres this same sorta topic at media section(same subject,same guy): http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1409487[/b]
    umm this topic was made first ok ?

RayCroft

Who ever deleveled a char is a retard and a frustrated guy :s

Banned

Who ever deleveled a char is a retard and a frustrated guy :s[/b]
    flippin delvled the char because the shells wernt on it is what im guessing because why would ibeta change PW on himself and delvl his char not knowing the PW while hes at work and dosent even go on PC at work ? :lol:

JustAnother

u quoted me I didn't mean that u had to close this and go further with that topic but I just ment that there was a similar topic I already knew this was made first..

snoppskott

no he didnt admitt he scammed QD..QD items went missing when ibeta sold him the mage after a few months and QD just assumed ibeta did it but has no proof..but when QD says ibeta scammed the items from him ibeta is only playing d3stiny at that moment and has no intentions of going back mage..but since QD is saying to every ibtea scammed me this is when ibeta said hmm call me a scammer i will take back account..so now ibeta has account.[/b]
    And there u just said ibeta scammed back the mage.
    Edit; i dont know the hole story so maybe i shouldnt comment so long ;P Anyways it doesnt change the matter that he took back the mage.

the end ^_^ ibeta scammer.

Banned

This guy is not thrustable, Kost and QQdd plays together, qqdd bought l33 and after some weeks, you scammed him ... no comment.

You are a scammer, apparently, you have a full complete +10, are you thrustable person ? NO[/b]
    HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD U MORON , you took my items and traded for kos4ever cs ? , why did your friend chargeme back on paypal ? thats why i had to close paypal account u faggots frenchies , go suck up on some +9 pauldron and chitin shield +8 bich , its getting old ,

Shot at 2007-07-26

Banned

vandy baba, do u realy trust a person who is using a complete set of +10 amors? oh sorry, 3 sets of +10s :blink:

and for all
    if an account has only 1 different billing method, k2 will ask u for all informations from every damn billing method. and i dont think there is a way for flip to find out Ibetas c&b or CC or w/e. there is no way for flip to get the password changed.
    back to topic:
    dear Ibeata, arent u ashamed for ure behavior? not enough ure using this +10 and +5 shit, ure proud of it and tells it here. ppl like u ruin this game and take legit players the last bit of fun they had. go make ure own private server and run around with ure shit but stop showing up on ares. and take ure db hacker with u
    and next time before u call ppl scammer, find a proof and think about what u gonna write[/b]

funny thing , u talk out of your ass , first of all +10 items doesnt make the person untrustable moron
    second to restore ur account u need atleast 1-2 payments include registeration date which he has them
    third , the guy who logged on my account was delvling it was talking like flip the same way he talks like homies
    fourth , im not ashamed , there is nothing to be a shamed on lol u are funny , cause u are noob at the end.

Banned

if QDD was scammed then why didnt he make a post?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast