Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares

This is a discussion on slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who is the first owner of this account ? Ibeta or Flip ? I don't understand anything here :blink:. Anyway, ...
Page: 4

Banned

Who is the first owner of this account ? Ibeta or Flip ? I don't understand anything here :blink:.
    Anyway, someone changed the password of account, it is obviously the previous owner, and you are telling yourself you got the account back, you sold this account to someone but you are using it at the moment => :lol:, u are a fucking scammer, go away.[/b]
    the owner was flip , i traded him my rogue for his mage , I sold the account to QQDD , after 2 months he came and say missing items ? lol ? and said was me , wasnt me , i dont need his items , the only person who had the access is flip , ur friend QQDD was gay for not sealing the items
    go check ,SweetDreams account , he has the bronze earring +2 , sse and some othershit , look at his HP on the screenshot ,

FlippinSweeT

the owner was flip , i traded him my rogue for his mage , I sold the account to QQDD , after 2 months he came and say missing items ? lol ? and said was me , wasnt me , i dont need his items , the only person who had the access is flip , ur friend QQDD was gay for not sealing the items
    go check ,SweetDreams account , he has the bronze earring +2 , sse and some othershit , look at his HP on the screenshot , [/b]
    2,3k base hp for a rogue lvl73? i have dual rols check the stats on kodb if u wanna check

this is my last post, if u ppl here don't believe that I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DLVLING OR THE LOSS OF ITEMS then don't believe me, i don't care. because i know what i didn't do and that's all that matters.

Banned

2,3k base hp for a rogue lvl73? i have dual rols check the stats on kodb if u wanna check

this is my last post, if u ppl here don't believe that I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DLVLING OR THE LOSS OF ITEMS then don't believe me, i don't care. because i know what i didn't do and that's all that matters.[/b]
    we know you did it because you were stupid enough to talk in clan chat andsaid you are not from US and talked really good english
    just get over it you just wanted the shell and it wasnt on the account you delvl it plain simple ibeta wouldnt delvl his own char when he wanted lvl 75

Banned

this is my last post, if u ppl here don't believe that I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DLVLING OR THE LOSS OF ITEMS then don't believe me, i don't care. because i know what i didn't do and that's all that matters.[/b]
    lol flip i wouldnt believe u for a shit , you were the most annoying person ko , you talked shit all the time , u got banned from vent a few times , and got kicked off some clans and yet , u were accusing almost everyone for babashop , and you were babashopping behind thier back ,or actualy ur whole clan were accusing everyone for babashopping , and yet some of your clan did buy items off me

have good day flip , dont fuck with me , cause me > u in rl or in ko and u know it

FlippinSweeT

ok, i babashopped a year ago, and now i'm against it cuz i noticed what it did to me. i only got banned from 1 vent, that's cuz i left their clan wihout notice, i deserved that lol. and so what? i don't have freedom of speech to go out against babashopping?

FlippinSweeT

we know you did it because you were stupid enough to talk in clan chat andsaid you are not from US and talked really good english
    just get over it you just wanted the shell and it wasnt on the account you delvl it plain simple ibeta wouldnt delvl his own char when he wanted lvl 75[/b]
    vandy ask anyone on ares lol i don't scam ppl i don't even know the login to that acct. and why would i dlvl some1's acct? i'm not even home but to sleep and eat anymore lol ask symbiosis i'm home when they're going to bed and i'm to far behind them. i work full time and play the game mainly on the weekends cuz of college and other stuff going on. i think this is all hilarious how a non-scammer like myself getting called a scammer BY A SCAMMER.

pls get a life and stop trying to make me look bad, u can't.

HotAsIce

1 thing im prety sure im more trustable then you..because i dont have to go around blackmailing people for char info :lol:
    and 2 mozart has turkish people playing his account nub :lol:[/b]
    And I blackmailed someone for character info... where? And you proved my point by saying mozart has turkish people playing his char. Why are you quoting me saying I'm wrong, then restating exactly what I said as being true?

Banned

And I blackmailed someone for character info... where? And you proved my point by saying mozart has turkish people playing his char. Why are you quoting me saying I'm wrong, then restating exactly what I said as being true?[/b]
    you said you owuld blackmail mozart for his char info and he does have turkish people on his account..i never said your wrong wow read man

flipp im no scammer played many accounts items unsealed no scam..not sure calling you a scammer would be correct but i dont know whats the word when you change someones info through CS with CC info that you have and log account and delvl it..you say you barley play but yet your bumping theshit out of your topic in clan section so you must be active more then just on weekends and you were playing during castle seig war time so wheres this college at ? wheres your no time to play ?

FlippinSweeT

i take wednesdays off cuz i do my online college work on those days. all the other days of the week i'm busy, and i have a computer at my work which i use to bump the topic aswell

and i don't have any1's credit card info but my own.

Banned

vandy ask anyone on ares lol i don't scam ppl i don't even know the login to that acct. and why would i dlvl some1's acct? i'm not even home but to sleep and eat anymore lol ask symbiosis i'm home when they're going to bed and i'm to far behind them. i work full time and play the game mainly on the weekends cuz of college and other stuff going on. i think this is all hilarious how a non-scammer like myself getting called a scammer BY A SCAMMER.

pls get a life and stop trying to make me look bad, u can't.[/b]

lol nice excuses , yesterday you were on delos around on for castle war , isnt that how u got the SS

oh wait the day before u also were on moradon running oh shit , I WORK FULL TIME
    u are funny kid just quit already , i heard whinning on vent yesterday

edit , u are off on wednesdays oh nice online collage ? isnt that for hopless cases people ?

FlippinSweeT

lol nice excuses , yesterday you were on delos around on for castle war , isnt that how u got the SS

oh wait the day before u also were on moradon running oh shit , I WORK FULL TIME
    u are funny kid just quit already , i heard whinning on vent yesterday
    edit , u are off on wednesdays oh nice online collage ? isnt that for hopless cases people ? [/b]
    no it's actually a class that was full when i signed up, want the proof? try www.fccj.edu jackass

and i wasn't on any ventrilo yesterday and 2 ppl play sweetdreamz, me and mdog.

and i said i had wednesdays off moron that's how i was on for csw.....are u that stupid or just ignorant to life itself?

haru

/close topic its just flames and spam now it started innocent enuff :P

Banned

it was you who was on sweetdreamz yesterday nubcake haha another lie keep up the gay work
    anyways im out of here , useless topic just like the person who made it

your posts whinning wont change a shit , goodday flip ,

FlippinSweeT

it was you who was on sweetdreamz yesterday nubcake haha another lie keep up the gay work
    anyways im out of here , useless topic just like the person who made it

your posts whinning wont change a shit , goodday flip ,[/b]
    did i not say that i was on sweetdreamz yesterday? are u pulling all this shit out ur fat ass? ffs u are the stupidest person that i have ever met.

swishersticks

to restore an account you just need 2 payments , not full information , paypal is not included only click and buy and credit card information , also you need registeration date ,and account ID and flippin has all this information

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast