Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares

This is a discussion on slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wasn't the topic about the gear instead of an on and on discussion of who scammed who?...
Page: 6

Wasn't the topic about the gear instead of an on and on discussion of who scammed who?

FlippinSweeT

ok so how did l33t's password get changed and then delvled ? its called when trading for mage/rogue exchange payment info ?[/b]
    we never exchanged payment info, the trade happened back when change pass was enabled if u had the secret answer.

Nestle

u need atleast 3 payments to contact CS from a diff account about the account that u wanna change pass to.. so plz vandy
    stfu , ur just a spammer

Banned

u need atleast 3 payments to contact CS from a diff account about the account that u wanna change pass to.. so plz vandy
    stfu , ur just a spammer[/b]
    you need 1 payment , registeration date *birth date of the account * and account ID

dont spamm

Banned

stfu , ur just a spammer[/b]
    dont say nothing when you know nothing kk
    you need 1 payment , registeration date *birth date of the account * and account ID
    dont spamm[/b]
    ty

HotAsIce

you said you owuld blackmail mozart for his char info and he does have turkish people on his account..i never said your wrong wow read man[/b]
    Your either full of shit, or have the comprehension of a 3 month old. I said no such thing, and your pulling false accusations out of your ass......... again.

HotAsIce

you need 1 payment , registeration date *birth date of the account * and account ID[/b]
    That looks alot like you've tried it before

Banned

I probably "dont know anything"...and as far as real owner or whoever the fuk scammed who there i really dont care.

HOWEVER...i havent dreamed a couple of scammers i talked to that are neither Flippin nor IBeta on that char. So to conclude ur bitchin about who deleveled who...There were like 6 people riding ur mage so good luck finding out who deleveled or scammed who.

And P.S. Whoever pming Shinzou on that mage stop. Thank you.

Banned

That looks alot like you've tried it before [/b]
    i wonder what your character ingame

Banned

HOWEVER...i havent dreamed a couple of scammers i talked to that are neither Flippin nor IBeta on that char. So to conclude ur bitchin about who deleveled who...There were like 6 people riding ur mage so good luck finding out who deleveled or scammed who.[/b]
    your probably right about 1 thing but i dont really think your right on another thing..maybe there was 6 people riding his char but at this time no there wasnt..at the time the char was delvled no one had info not ibeta not me..someone changed the PW and delvled it
    only people who could do this is flippin QQDD and original owner of char but he hasnt touched the mage in so long it cant be him...because why would he hack account back and and delvl char at the time theres no Items on account? either QQDD did it or flip that is main suspects but its kind of funny how flipp made this post right after l33t was delvled..

FlippinSweeT

your probably right about 1 thing but i dont really think your right on another thing..maybe there was 6 people riding his char but at this time no there wasnt..at the time the char was delvled no one had info not ibeta not me..someone changed the PW and delvled it
    only people who could do this is flippin QQDD and original owner of char but he hasnt touched the mage in so long it cant be him...because why would he hack account back and and delvl char at the time theres no Items on account? either QQDD did it or flip that is main suspects but its kind of funny how flipp made this post right after l33t was delvled..[/b]
    u rly are stupid vandy. i can tell u know i don't know the info, don't know any1 elses payment info don't know any of the other owners of it and nor do i care to i have a lvl73 sin now and that's all i need. Ibeta is a KNOWN SCAMMER, so i have no idea why ppl trust him. so pls vandy take ur little accusations somewhere else, it's getting annoying now.

garfieldbr

i want this complete set with hp bonus for me

FatChicK

wow so shiny mage :P

p.s.

vandy i love you do you love me ;x

Banned

wow so shiny mage :P

p.s.

vandy i love you do you love me ;x[/b]
    flipp just sad...

offtopic.. i love you to fatty

Banned

ok to lazy to check wants gonig from the last time i saw it...but he pay usd or dupe that amror....either way ...wow gay

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast