Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares

This is a discussion on slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok to lazy to check wants gonig from the last time i saw it...but he pay usd or dupe that ...
Page: 7

Banned

ok to lazy to check wants gonig from the last time i saw it...but he pay usd or dupe that amror....either way ...wow gay[/b]
    armors not duped bought for USD

creedofdeath

in other words he payed USD for his duped shells

zzzz who&#39;d you buy it from?? *wink wink <_<

swishersticks

in other words he payed USD for his duped shells
    zzzz who&#39;d you buy it from?? *wink wink <_<[/b]
    its not duped what dont you get ???
    if you dont know where the shells came from then dont say there duped
    flip already said where he got them from read stop spamming

HotAsIce

i wonder what your character ingame[/b]
    Few people know, and I like it that ay. As I&#39;ve explained, anonymity allows for less flames that have nothing to do with the topics being discussed. The few that do know are a few pretty close friends I&#39;ve made while playing ingame, so I doubt they&#39;d tell who I am. Not that this matter snay, I&#39;m not on the spot here, you are

swishersticks

Few people know, and I like it that ay. As I&#39;ve explained, anonymity allows for less flames that have nothing to do with the topics being discussed. The few that do know are a few pretty close friends I&#39;ve made while playing ingame, so I doubt they&#39;d tell who I am. Not that this matter snay, I&#39;m not on the spot here, you are [/b]
    does it matter who you are?

Banned

i actually dont see the point of this topic

its simple , i sold the account to QQDD , took it back after 3 months for 3 reasons
    faild chargeback
    being accused of scamming while we did the trade with ko4life mod , "WILL"
    i gave the account sealed , with all information , i had nothing to do with it , he traded his items for kost4ever&#39;s cs

if you want to blame or accuse anyone , flip the person u should see ,and about the items i was selling on ko4life "similar to yours " i only was selling skelly belt ep , ce , rom , which they were d3stiny&#39;s items and making trade for her , and i have told u , im done with you believe it or not or u can stick whatever i said in ur ass

about the +10 , everyone has his own items and hiding behind valk armor , i rebirth mine because i dont give a shit.

ty ,& good-day

snoppskott

bb scammer ;P

still doesnt change the fact that you took back a mage that you sold ^_^

Banned

bb scammer ;P

still doesnt change the fact that you took back a mage that you sold ^_^[/b]

i been watching you jumping on this topic and curinsg me for nothing , i dont know you , nor u do know me , you just want to make a name out of me ?

i can give u a name hum

My bitch

P.S yes i took the mage and its delvled , what can you do , i already gave u a name , all u can do is blow and bend over

Banned

bb scammer ;P

still doesnt change the fact that you took back a mage that you sold ^_^[/b]
    hes either QQDD friend thats why hes flaming or hes just spam flaming you just reading you took back the mage

hes a guy who dosent know nothing its ok atleast we know ^__^

p/s/ ibeta.. i thought i was your bitch ?

Banned

hes either QQDD friend thats why hes flaming or hes just spam flaming you just reading you took back the mage

hes a guy who dosent know nothing its ok atleast we know ^__^
    p/s/ ibeta.. i thought i was your bitch ? [/b]

you are my msn bich , he is my bendover and bed bitch

Banned

you are my msn bich , he is my bendover and bed bitch[/b]
    lol good 1 :wub:

Nestle

lol good 1 :wub:[/b]
    lol good +1 to ur post count

Banned

lol good +1 to ur post count[/b]
    wow dude

just plain wow man just leave me alone okie? i havent even posted 10 post on this forum today and your already in my ass
    just shut up and mind your buisness

Nestle

lol, ill try :*(

only people who could do this is flippin QQDD and original owner of char but he hasnt touched the mage in so long it cant be him...because why would he hack account back and and delvl char at the time theres no Items on account? either QQDD did it or flip that is main suspects but its kind of funny how flipp made this post right after l33t was delvled..[/b]
    :lol:, u are right, qqdd deleveled his own mage. Do i need to remember you it was his account ? Are you that stupid ?

And btw, no shell+10 on account when qqdd got hacked, so stop saying nonsense about flip hacking qqdd to get his complete+10, only items on account was sse, be+2, some tier2 and tier6 mage stuff. I had access to this account so i know what i&#39;m talking about.

Anyway, if i understand well, someone (let&#39;s call him Mr.X) hacked qqdd, then qqdd told ibeta scammed him and that he would chargeback (because ibeta was the most obvious suspect since he sold this account to qqdd), ibeta took back the account at that moment (perhaps he had it before but anyway there is no proof).

Mr.X is either ibeta or flip, and really i don&#39;t care, both seems the same to me. What happened after is not my business.

And for your information since you are spitting on me about this :
    - Got 450 usd from selling 2 x shell+8 rogue, hb+7, 2 x we+0, wp+0, ii+7
    - Bought the only known 100% legit cs+8 on ares from vishnu for 400 usd (it was the only reason which pushed me to sell items for usd, getting a legit cs, got all my items from IG drop/trade but too many new cs on ares lately <_<, seems like edited or duped cs to me and i don&#39;t want them)
    - Got this chitin pauldron+9 for rol from a ready2die (marshall + ratnik)
    - Traded this chitin pauldron+9 to an inferno for rol + sse + chitin goblin pauldron + gbs

So to me you seems like a moron with a mouth full of shit too, french people spit on you xenophobic moron, you should be flip&#39;s girlfriend, you are very similar.

kkthxbb.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast