Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares

This is a discussion on slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; run an IP check on me then, or ask a GM to on that acct. i can gurantee i've never ...
Page: 8

FlippinSweeT

run an IP check on me then, or ask a GM to on that acct. i can gurantee i've never logged that acct since i sold it.

Banned

:lol:, u are right, qqdd deleveled his own mage. Do i need to remember you it was his account ? Are you that stupid ?

And btw, no shell+10 on account when qqdd got hacked, so stop saying nonsense about flip hacking qqdd to get his complete+10, only items on account was sse, be+2, some tier2 and tier6 mage stuff. I had access to this account so i know what i'm talking about.

Anyway, if i understand well, someone (let's call him Mr.X) hacked qqdd, then qqdd told ibeta scammed him and that he would chargeback (because ibeta was the most obvious suspect since he sold this account to qqdd), ibeta took back the account at that moment (perhaps he had it before but anyway there is no proof).

Mr.X is either ibeta or flip, and really i don't care, both seems the same to me. What happened after is not my business.

And for your information since you are spitting on me about this :
    - Got 450 usd from selling 2 x shell+8 rogue, hb+7, 2 x we+0, wp+0, ii+7
    - Bought the only known 100% legit cs+8 on ares from vishnu for 400 usd (it was the only reason which pushed me to sell items for usd, getting a legit cs, got all my items from IG drop/trade but too many new cs on ares lately <_<, seems like edited or duped cs to me and i don&#39;t want them)
    - Got this chitin pauldron+9 for rol from a ready2die (marshall + ratnik)
    - Traded this chitin pauldron+9 to an inferno for rol + sse + chitin goblin pauldron + gbs

So to me you seems like a moron with a mouth full of shit too, french people spit on you xenophobic moron, you should be flip&#39;s girlfriend, you are very similar.

kkthxbb.[/b]
    just to make it clear to you more faggot , you are slow reader
    I never was interested on L33t&#39;s after i sold him ,i had a priest to play on and i was enjoying most parts, i never gave qqdd email registeration because i told him it was my personal email .
    the account had in ib be +2 sse dual rom
    nice making shits about buying and selling items for USD , u only buy and u dont sell
    ratnik he knows himself well
    I NEVER took l33toracle , when he got hacked , but i gave him new code to restore new password . then 1 week later , i saw you faggots calling me scammer everywhere ,attempted to chargeback, so I just changed the password never played him because i wasnt interested , i got free KC somehow and I NT to human ,i gave to some friends to play and yes they told me the password keeps changing , i knew it was flip , then i let vandy to play on chart and promised to gave him playable items on him ,anyways not big deal ,u are french u will never understand lol B) , after i went to delos flip saw me and posted this topic , i went to work and came back delvled
    anyways the mage is gonne ,
    im really tired of this , think whatever you want frenchfries i dont give a shit , but if u dont like what i have said on this topic , you can go fuck yourself twice a day
    good day noobie

Banned

run an IP check on me then, or ask a GM to on that acct. i can gurantee i&#39;ve never logged that acct since i sold it.[/b]
    we already did , dont play with the fire , it could burn you sometimes you know

ok im out from this topic , done , i still have my complete sets and uniques byess

FlippinSweeT

we already did , dont play with the fire , it could burn you sometimes you know
    ok im out from this topic , done , i still have my complete sets and uniques byess [/b]
    if u did you&#39;d know that i haven&#39;t logged the acct since i sold it to you dumbass.

don&#39;t throw shit if u don&#39;t want to get dirty. and pls tell me how u did an ipcheck on me when i haven&#39;t logged that acct? ur stupidity overwhelms me.

Banned

if u did you&#39;d know that i haven&#39;t logged the acct since i sold it to you dumbass.

don&#39;t throw shit if u don&#39;t want to get dirty. and pls tell me how u did an ipcheck on me when i haven&#39;t logged that acct? ur stupidity overwhelms me.[/b]
    you overwhelms yourself by your own stupidity , just like a while ago posting me luring on you TK lol , flip tell me something

who you think you are ? you think you can flame anyone ? i mean common i know you well , btw did u give Rainman his items back ?

FlippinSweeT

you overwhelms yourself by your own stupidity , just like a while ago posting me luring on you TK lol , flip tell me something

who you think you are ? you think you can flame anyone ? i mean common i know you well , btw did u give Rainman his items back ? [/b]
    rainman? what did i ever take from rainman?

u got serious issues man, u talk out of your ass and ur grammar comes from turkey.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Damn and people wonder why usko is gay as shit now with all the +3/4 uniques and +9/10 shells out there it is really pointless to play legit anymore, i think ima go suck a GM&#39;s dick now bbl with +10&#39;s

/spam ftw

PS: Ibeta didn&#39;t you used to bitch at R2D for being babashoppers?

wow dude

just plain wow man just leave me alone okie? i havent even posted 10 post on this forum today and your already in my ass
    just shut up and mind your buisness[/b]
    No, stop spamming... you&#39;re a retard. You&#39;re post count counts for jackshit so why bother posting little bits of crap which just make a post harder to read? This is a 6 page topic, it could have been 3 without all your pointless bias statements placed in. I was gonna post something useful but thanks to all that shit you posted... I didn&#39;t read to the end! Wahey! Good job Vandy!

/end_spam

Banned

No, stop spamming... you&#39;re a retard. You&#39;re post count counts for jackshit so why bother posting little bits of crap which just make a post harder to read? This is a 6 page topic, it could have been 3 without all your pointless bias statements placed in. I was gonna post something useful but thanks to all that shit you posted... I didn&#39;t read to the end! Wahey! Good job Vandy!

/end_spam[/b]
    why dont you mind your buisness to little boy, why did you bump this topic for such usless comments?, wow grow some brains

why dont you mind your buisness to little boy, why did you bump this topic for such usless comments?, wow grow some brains[/b]
    Was already at top and this is another case of "spam". You cannt say it&#39;s just me as everyone tells you. Just I&#39;m telling you more as you just constantly GET ON MY TITS!

Little boy? lol, just lol. Don&#39;t even go there... you can&#39;t even make a reply that doesn&#39;t create more spam.... do something useful and go to official forums... where the accept retards.

Banned

Was already at top and this is another case of "spam". You cannt say it&#39;s just me as everyone tells you. Just I&#39;m telling you more as you just constantly GET ON MY TITS!

Little boy? lol, just lol. Don&#39;t even go there... you can&#39;t even make a reply that doesn&#39;t create more spam.... do something useful and go to official forums... where the accept retards.[/b]
    why do i want to suck your tits ?
    your a gross person get out of here

why do i want to suck your tits ?
    your a gross person get out of here[/b]
    Another case of spam, continue.

See, I have matured. I don&#39;t need to respond to the likes of you.
    Plz try annoy me... I&#39;d love to watch you fail

Banned

Another case of spam, continue.

See, I have matured. I don&#39;t need to respond to the likes of you.
    Plz try annoy me... I&#39;d love to watch you fail[/b]
    if you dont need to respond then what are you doing man ? you qouted me first dont you REMEMBER?

Nestle

if you dont need to respond then what are you doing man ? you qouted me first dont you REMEMBER?[/b]
    u dont need to respond either

Banned

u dont need to respond either [/b]
    no but i did i conqured and i accomplished what needed to be done get over it

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast