Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares

This is a discussion on slm L33toracle full +10 complete set Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no but i did i conqured and i accomplished what needed to be done get over it[/b] lol i hardly ...
Page: 9

Nestle

no but i did i conqured and i accomplished what needed to be done get over it[/b]
    lol i hardly understand 3/4 of the stuff u write, u just put letters here and there and it makes a sentence, so plz stfu

Banned

lol i hardly understand 3/4 of the stuff u write, u just put letters here and there and it makes a sentence, so plz stfu[/b]
    lol your sad i see and all you do is say 5-6 words on your respones's so please dont say that bull crap about words dude, atleast i actually put sentences with my reply other then you, oh and i speak english what language do you speak? so if you dont understand me your stupid

p.s. and thanks for another post to my post count !!

Nestle

lol your sad i see and all you do is say 5-6 words on your respones's so please dont say that bull crap about words dude, atleast i actually put sentences with my reply other then you, oh and i speak english what language do you speak? so if you dont understand me your stupid

p.s. and thanks for another post to my post count !! [/b]
    lol unlike you, i could care less about my post count so idc about what i write or not

Banned

lol unlike you, i could care less about my post count so idc about what i write or not[/b]
    i dont care either about my post count
    i have said many times if there was way to keep my post count at 0 then so be it but i dont think theres a way unless banning me XD

air0r

vandy just likes to argue...

Banned

eh stop , dont bump this topic from last year pffffff

Nestle

vandy just likes to argue...[/b]
    hes bad at it too

Banned

hes bad at it too[/b]
    if i was then you wouldnt reply to everything i said awhile ago so i dont think so

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789