SlmMyKanka is a scammer

This is a discussion on SlmMyKanka is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bought a pair of ROLs from him a week and a half ago - and still haven't been delivered. Doesn't ...
Page: 1

Shane1911

Bought a pair of ROLs from him a week and a half ago - and still haven't been delivered. Doesn't return my PMs or IMs - and message tracking shows he has definitely read them.
    My bad for dealing with a noob.
    Buyer beware.
    (IGN is precision or snackwrap)

Banned

i made a topic in resolution center about people with 0 post counts making topics in market section
    i spacificly said "slmmykanka" or what ever his name was was selling +2's and shit with 0 post count and joined yesterday

this is qoute from "Shurt" about the issue of people with 0 post count in market
    We have removed the posting restriction because there were hundreds of users spamming in General Chat to get their post count up to go to the Market Section. It was simply too much for us to attempt to moderate.[/b]
    i think it wasnt a good idea to uphold the suspension of people posting untill a certain amount of post gatherd but i do agree that there was a alot of spam going on when people needed it to post in market

Shane1911

Yep - shouldn't have trusted a 0-post noob.

Funny thing is, he was so concerned that I gave him some good trade references - and yet I am the one who got hosed.

What a jerkoff.