Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ISpitOnYourGrave
  • 1 Post By ScreameR

Is smart mouse with macro cheat?

This is a discussion on Is smart mouse with macro cheat? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; leave your coments thx...
Page: 1

Default Is smart mouse with macro cheat?

leave your coments thx

Nowadays i'm pretty sure atleast 50% of the KO players either got a pedal, or some sort of macro that will give them advantages. So no a keyboard/mouse with a macro is not illegal, if it was illegal i don't think there's a good solution to control, and punish all of them who use them.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Using a macro is illegal. Period.

But, NTTGame can't really detect it so some players feel comfortable enough to use it.
    And honestly, if they would start banning people for this stuff.. 90% of the Turkish rogues would have to stop playing.

They can't really detect what are you connecting to your computer through USB and even if they could, they couldn't really tell if you're using a macro or just using a gaming mouse normally.

Bottom line, using any kind of macro or pedal is illegal.
    However, I don't remember anyone getting blocked for it.. at least not in the last 5years.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Nowadays i'm pretty sure atleast 50% of the KO players either got a pedal, or some sort of macro that will give them advantages. So no a keyboard/mouse with a macro is not illegal, if it was illegal i don't think there's a good solution to control, and punish all of them who use them.
    its not cause so manny ppl use it that it becomes legal
    you get an advantage over another player that has to minor like hell to do the same that you do by just pressing a button?
    eddyra likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Using a macro is illegal. Period.

But, NTTGame can't really detect it so some players feel comfortable enough to use it.
    And honestly, if they would start banning people for this stuff.. 90% of the Turkish rogues would have to stop playing.

They can't really detect what are you connecting to your computer through USB and even if they could, they couldn't really tell if you're using a macro or just using a gaming mouse normally.

Bottom line, using any kind of macro or pedal is illegal.
    However, I don't remember anyone getting blocked for it.. at least not in the last 5years.
    gotta agree with this tho

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    its not cause so manny ppl use it that it becomes legal
    you get an advantage over another player that has to minor like hell to do the same that you do by just pressing a button?
    I didn't say it was legal, i said there's no way to control it so you can't really do anything against it which means in my eyes they can make it as illegal as they want but no1 is gonna give a dam about it. It's like nearly the same with soft-drugs in my country (The Netherlands) It's not legalized, but it ain't illegal either. If i wanted to i could just ask a cop for a lighter to smoke weed.
    confidence likes this.

any use of "3rd Party Tools" is illegal but there is no way of them knowing your using it.

I laugh when i watch vids of rogues comboing minoring selecting targets and switching out armors all simultaneously because its impossible unless your minoring with your toes aka Pedal

Both hardware and software macros are illegal.

Hi

One real Knight Online player dosn't use any iLLegal programs, and all of the macro users are not only Asassin's but mages and warriors also have combo macro. I have a mouse Logitech G700s and if I used macro i would never learn to make combo with my own hands.

if you are a new member dont hastiate and learn to play normaly first.