Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

SnootchieBootchie

This is a discussion on SnootchieBootchie within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate to be the one making this post as he was a really good friend of mine but not ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Lightbulb

I hate to be the one making this post as he was a really good friend of mine but not all good things last forever.
    I don't know what's going on with him, he's supposedly offline in everyone's MSN's but I was just reported that;

1) A guy who requested a trade mediation, Ompar3([email protected]) and Snootchie ([email protected]) for 44gb's.
    Snootchie paid Ompar3 via paypal a sum of $220.00 on 11/3/08 and I gave Snootchie the gb's he paid for when Ompar3 confirmed so to me in the trio conversation we had.
    Screenshot of the conversation during the trade mediation between Snootchie and Ompar3 - http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1...08140331sv3.png
    Today, Ompar3 has been charged back by Snootchie and the proof is right below in these screen shots of his PayPal. Sorry it's not in English but it's easy to notice what's what.
    Ompar3's PayPal Account - http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sn...ompar3n1jq0.jpg
    Snootchie's fraud complaint charge-backing Ompar3 (Mirnes is Snootchie) - http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...ompar3n2xf7.jpg

2) Kyle also has a problem which I forgot about, he'll probably post on this topic as well.

Snootchie, you have not answered me on MSN and I won't let you go so far with your scamming spree if you've decided it's your time to quit and get back all the money you've sent to people.
    If you reply to this topic with any sort of legitimate proof that everything I have posted is not real, I will apologize to you like there is no tomorrow. I don't have any beef with you but no matter who you are, I don't respect ANY such scammer, even if you were my greatest of all friends I've ever spoken to. I'm not totally sure if the money has already been stolen (yet) but just the fact that you've ignited a charge-back to a transaction which you've used me as a trade mod, makes you a scammer on the spot.

To Ompar3, I'm so sorry for the losses you've been hit with today, $220 might be a lot to some people but no matter what amount it is, whether it was a dollar or a thousand, a scam is a scam and I will never respect such an attitude. Once again, I'm sorry for vouching Snootchie for this trade, but you really can never trust anybody which is why I absolutely hate answering those questions when people ask me "is he/she trustworthy?". Next time I'll say 99.9% =[ You've done the right thing by using a trade mod privately.

As for KO4Life members, I know he's an extremely well known person here throughout the forum but please... don't post anything that's useless. If it doesn't concern you then do not post. If people post useless replies to this topic, it only makes things harder for admins to get to the final ban like every single scammer deserves.

Kreeden

Everyone has a time I suppose. Simple human greed. Hard to hear but you can't complain with proof.

PeterPan

Im Ompar3, I did lot of Paypal trades in Ares/Girakon/Olympia and its first time that I have this problem. I thought he was a good guy, but now i see I was wrong .

I hope he could talk with us, and we could make a solution to this problem.

And worst thing is that complaint incluid my best friend (Kibal).

So thanks you Danny, u are great person.

im Kyle im #2 on dannys post lol

ok heres my story about snootchie.... he was interested in buying my shard 9 and hes really well known through out ko4life so i had no trouble not trusting him. but when i got the dagger and told him to send the money first he said no. he told me he was scammed last week out of gb and didnt trust people. he wanted me to send the item first and when he had it in his inventory he would send the money...... LMAO i knew something was up right there.. so i started to msn every1 i knew from ko4life asking if i could trust him many said yes till a clannie of mine sent me a like to a post on ko4life saying he was scammed out of some gb by snootchie on nov6th. so thats when i started to not trust him so much. so i flat out told him either you send the money first and then i send dagger or no deal. but he kept saying "you can trust me im vip on ko4life ive been here for a wile, ive done tones of trades". so i msn'd vandy and asked him to trade mod for me and he said sure. i messaged snootchie back and told him this and he completely changed his mind. he said that i took to much time and he didnt wana trade anymore and just wasnt interested any more.

i have the conversation from msn but still trying to figure out how to post it lol :P when i get it ill have my proof.

again thanks to all who i talked to about this and helping me make my decision. if i didnt talk to all of you i would be out of a shard 9 right now!

StoneColdAngel

I feel sorry for you UrukGay and I hate to say it but ...

... we told you so. Last time he got away with it with stupid lame excuses this time he hopefully won't.

Really sorry for you my old baba.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Actually, that whole thing with Pyroman, Snootchie was innocent. Pyroman is Cronxius as he is well known as that. He has his own codec item list where he can make any item. I hope someday the prick dies a slow death. Snootchie was not a scammer, but now... It's a whole new ball game.

edit: As for xApollox, I can confirm to everyone that he has sent me the msn conversation between himself and snootchie. I quote, "I'm a VIP on KO4Life, you only have 13 posts so I dont think you should be the one worried right now, even if I wanted to scam you, I can do so by charging you back", snootchie said. Mirnes (snootch) even dodged Kyle (xapollox) when he preferred me to moderate the trade by saying "Moderators on ko4life aren't allowed to moderate USD trades", which is true, but it doesn't say it's not allowed to be made privately. I am perfectly fine with most USD trade mediation's which is why so many people prefer me to be their trade moderator. It's just not allowed to be posted here on the forums, but better to be safe than sorry, right?

Banned

Hope you get your money back man, and I really hope he gets banned for good.

Sorry to hear about this. I liked snootchie. I never thought he could do something like this. Oh well... I hope he gets banned that way he can't abuse his VIP status.

wow i cant believe this, he was such a good friend, he helped me a lot with my clan forum stuff :X

Banned

As kyle has PM'ed me asking to vouch for snootchie i said, i do not vouch for people. This is the reason why, things like this happens and people say, well a moderator on ko4life vouched for him wtf!?!?

Snootchie told me he got scammed 3 times last week and it does not want it to happen again so thats why he wanted dagger first. I tryed to explain to snootchie that if hes doing it via PP then if he does not get dagger he can easily charge back. He refused. He did not want to use trade mod either.

I thought his MSN was hacked at first, he was acting weird, never seen him act this way about something so simple. Anyway i will be taking action very soon if snootchie does not show proof of the first charge back case.

P.s blackbreed disallow snootchie from using ares market section until this is figured out.

killer2675

wow i cant believe this, he was such a good friend, he helped me a lot with my clan forum stuff :X[/b]
    yeah dud was respectful to me to made the sig and such...

once a scammer always a scammer..

gl getting money back..

Banned

Wonder what he will say.

killer2675

Wonder what he will say.[/b]
    i can take a shot at that..
    ::
    I never did that.

Banned

zzz guess im not getting new sig then

Imhotep

Dude he was database hacked, you're all racist.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast